A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

Autumn2010
Tiger Princess
Tiger Princess
Topic Author

Bridesmaid dress - Regan by Calabro

Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:31 pm

Hi, I went bm shopping again on the weekend and i had 3 dresses i like but we couldn't get pics in store - we even got busted for getting dodgy ones in the change rooms - I have been able to find pics of 2 of the 3 dresses but there is still one i can't find a pic of and i am usually great on google.

So does anyone have a pic of the calabro bridesmaid dress Regan? Its short length, lace up, has a bow at the front (that doesn't sound good :lol: ). I really want to be able to stare at the 3 pics to help make up my mind. I think it was made out of soft satin...well thats what the girl kept calling it.

sams86
Lady DIY
Lady DIY

Re: Bridesmaid dress - Regan by Calabro

Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:59 pm

do you know what collection its from hun???

Autumn2010
Tiger Princess
Tiger Princess
Topic Author

Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:12 pm

I'm not sure, i looked on the calabro website at all the dresses they had on there and couldn't find it.

Shaz2010

Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:28 pm

Autumn2010 wrote:
Hi, I went bm shopping again on the weekend and i had 3 dresses i like but we couldn't get pics in store - we even got busted for getting dodgy ones in the change rooms - I have been able to find pics of 2 of the 3 dresses but there is still one i can't find a pic of and i am usually great on google.

So does anyone have a pic of the calabro bridesmaid dress Regan? Its short length, lace up, has a bow at the front (that doesn't sound good :lol: ). I really want to be able to stare at the 3 pics to help make up my mind. I think it was made out of soft satin...well thats what the girl kept calling it.

Hi Autumn 2010,

If you dont mind waiting till the start of Nov, i can post i pic of it as i will be wearing this dress when im a BM at the end of october... Can take pics of it just hanging up too if you want when i get it in the next 2 weeks... Hope this may help??

stacywade11

Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:51 am

Hi guys,
my bridesmaids are wearing that same calabro dress, does anyone have a pic? my uncle works for a department store interstate and is organising the suits
if anyone has a pic of the reagan dress by calabro can they plz msg me???
HELP
GZIP: On | Load: 0.35