One of my bridesmaids is absolutely hopeless. To start with the following is a list of some of the things she has done:
1. I organised FH mother to do dress alterations as shes a retired seemstress and BM has missed 2 of her dress fittings. 1 of which i was supposed to meet BM at FMILs house and so was just left waiting for almost an hour of FMIL making snide little comments about my crappy friend and the other fitting i went to BM house to pick her up so she had no excuse not to show up for the fitting and i waited another hour and she wasnt even hom. I called and left messages, i emailed her and i smsd her and i also emailed her boyfriend and called her mum and smsd her sister with no luck getting in touch so now she just has to wear it baggy cause shes run out of time
2. the best man got a threat made on his life from BMs boyfriend cause BM lied about a guy with the same name hitting on her and the boy friend got jeleous and so not only is the best man freaking out but i emailed the boyfriend saying there must be a mistake and worded everything really nicely asking if there was anything i could do to help sort it all out et and i got an email back from him saying "well thats not what i hear, you need a reality check and get your f**king facts straight"- that was the entire message!!!
3. she doesnt pick up her phone- mobile or home line
4. doesnt answer emails
5. ignores sms messages
6. showed up an hour and a half late to my hens night party and she was supposed to come 2 hours early to help set up with me and other BM and to top that she left early and was supposed to share the cost of the hotel room we were staying at and she baled on that too meaing i had to folk out an extra $200 at the last minute! And she made us all late for the pole dancing lesson so we really only ended up getting 20 mins instead of over an hour.
7. she never showed up to the wedding rehersal yesterday afternoon either.
8. Everyone on the bridal party HATES HER!!!
So thats my rant. And now i need a solution.
I dont have any other size 14-16 friends and its only a week before the wedding!!! So now im wondering if its worth while asking for a bridesmaid replacement on WC? So my question is can i ask for a bridesmaid for a day or is that really weird? cause i dont know what else to do
Needs to be between a 14- 16 size wopman
between 20 and 30 years old as the rest of the bridal party is 24-27
needs to be a size 8.5-9.5 in shoes or willing to suffer in the wrong size
need to be available on Friday the 15th of October and in Sydney
free makeup & hair done
really good looking single groomsman as partner
lol even writing this i sound so lame