A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

jasmine&paul
I survived and got married
I survived and got married
Topic Author

NWR low back dress - bra options ?

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:31 am

Hi girls yesterday I purchased a new dress & it has a very low back so I can't wear a normal bra as you'd see the back strap. I don't have big boobs so could go bra less but would look flat chested :roll: I would really like something at the front! Does anyone have any products they can recommend that I try? I didn't get a chance to check bras & things yesterday.

SmallNads
What You Talking 'Bout Willis?
What You Talking     'Bout Willis?

Re: NWR low back dress - bra options ?

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:57 am

I've seen bras designed for low back dresses, but I don't know how well they would support you. Worth a try though. I'm sure bras n things would have something. Or if the dress is fitted at the front maybe you could get cups put in the front of the dress?

MalinViktoria
Tattooed Wife
Tattooed Wife

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:23 am

You could use those stick-on ones. :D

beldon
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:52 am

There are ones made for low backs, where they have extra long straps, so it doesn't just go around your back like normal, it crosses low on your back and then does up at the front, so it wraps around your body.

chellebelle
♥ baby on board! ♥
♥ baby on board! ♥

Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:32 pm

beldon wrote:
There are ones made for low backs, where they have extra long straps, so it doesn't just go around your back like normal, it crosses low on your back and then does up at the front, so it wraps around your body.

I've used these before and they worked fine for big boobs, so I assume they'd work just as well for slightly smaller ones?
Otherwise, those stick on boobs from Bras & Things are also good. They don't provide much in support (or maybe I just used them wrong), but give you a bit more shape then going braless would.
GZIP: On | Load: 0.09