A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

Karza156
♥ Happily ever after ♥
♥ Happily ever after ♥
Topic Author

Florists in the Redlands (Brisbane) area?

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:14 am

Hi ladies, I'm hoping that some of u might have some suggestions about good florists in the Redlands area (in Brisbane). I don't need anything fancy, just flowers that look good and are reasonably priced. Any help would be great! :D

sugarb_91
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Re: Florists in the Redlands (Brisbane) area?

Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:30 pm

My friend used a florist in Cleveland, I think it's in Bloomfield st. She was really happy with the quality, but I'm not sure what the prices are like sorry

jaynage
I survived and got married
I survived and got married

Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:36 pm

Last edited by jaynage on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MalinViktoria
Tattooed Wife
Tattooed Wife

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:03 am

Cathy Shepherd. :D She's amazing!

Karza156
♥ Happily ever after ♥
♥ Happily ever after ♥
Topic Author

Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:47 pm

sugarb_91 wrote:
My friend used a florist in Cleveland, I think it's in Bloomfield st. She was really happy with the quality, but I'm not sure what the prices are like sorry

jaynage wrote:
sugarb_91 wrote:

That would be Redlands Florist, on Bloomfield Street, Cleveland. We used them for our our wedding too, I was very happy with our flowers. The owner Dierdre is lovely to work with.

Thanks! I think I know what florist u are talking about, I'll have to check it out :D

MalinViktoria wrote:

Thanks Malin! Where is she located?

MalinViktoria
Tattooed Wife
Tattooed Wife

Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:02 pm

Karza156 wrote:
sugarb_91 wrote:

jaynage wrote:
sugarb_91 wrote:

That would be Redlands Florist, on Bloomfield Street, Cleveland. We used them for our our wedding too, I was very happy with our flowers. The owner Dierdre is lovely to work with.

Thanks! I think I know what florist u are talking about, I'll have to check it out :D

MalinViktoria wrote:

Thanks Malin! Where is she located?

She is in Ormeau, Brisbane. http://cathyshepherdflowers.com.au/ I'm using her for my wedding in November, and she's just lovely! AND affordable, which is such a bonus!
GZIP: On | Load: 0.08