I'd like a go at this too!
My worries (but I don't really care)are the following not being a big hit:
1) Reception and Ceremony being 5 to 6 hours apart
2) No free parking at Westfields until 7pm. Dinner officially starts at 7pm! (They changed this on me 6 months after I booked and printed out invites)
3) Cootie Catchers for Wedding menu card
4) All my DIY stuff coming across as tacky? (i.e. tissue flowers for centerpieces, wishing well, guestbook, ring pillow)
5) Our quirky cake topper? Although I think our friends will get it...just not sure about the parent's guests.
6) Asian banquet might not bode well with all guests and vegetarian options will be poor
7) Dancefloor not a hit even though we hired a live band in the end
Oh and hopefully no one rocks up in the same dress as my bridesmaids cause we bought it from Forever New and they said it was a real popular dress...they even brought it back again into the stores this season!
Pretty much everything eh? I have no confidence in myself!