A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

cj2011
I need a title
I need a title
Topic Author

**Just suddenly got super dooper ridiculously excited**

Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:53 pm

Has anyone else just been sitting there minding their own business then BANG suddenly got super dooper ridiculously excited to get married?!?!?
I just found myself pacing around my desk doing nothing but smiling... I have 3 1/2 months to go....
Last edited by cj2011 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bec*
Formally known as BridetoBe*77*

Re: **Just suddenly got super dooper ridiculously excited**

Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:55 pm

It does hit you suddenly hey? Enjoy the next few months, they will fly by.

me!

Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:56 pm

three and a half months!!! thats so close! how exciting! can't wait to have my super dooper exciting moment.

*Riss*
Happiness Forever
Happiness Forever

Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:56 pm

Yes and just enjoy it, it's what you put so much effort in for. Not long now! :mrgreen:

alwayz_shopping
Straddie Super Bride
Straddie Super Bride

Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:01 pm

How awesome!! Don't you wish you could bottle it? :mrgreen:

cj2011
I need a title
I need a title
Topic Author

Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:03 pm

hahaha I think I am resigned to the fact that I am honestly not going to get any productive work done for the next 3 months... my boss rang me the other day as he was off sick and had to check his msg's and when he hung up he said "alright get back to your wedding work" :lol: :lol: :roll:

Balls
formerly known as JessieK
formerly known as JessieK

Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:31 pm

Haha that's so cute! I do the same thing! I'll be sitting down reading or something and then jump up and run over to FH and yell "We're getting married!" He thought it was funny at first but now he just kinda rolls his eyes at me :lol:

It's odd how it hits, huh? I find when I've had a productive wedding week it happens most. Or when someone told me they had booked accomidation for our wedding or when my sister spent like an hour on facebook looking through wedding stuff I uploaded for her and she got excited and that got me excited!

cj2011
I need a title
I need a title
Topic Author

Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:37 pm

I think it is because I printed off the ceremony booklet this morning to look through together tonight and I had a bit of a read :lol: I actually got a bit teary at my desk! Then I couldnt help myself and looked at photos of our venue again and pictured everyone there with a champas in hand :lol: I'm over being nervous WHY be nervous?! I am in no danger, maybe of being overly hugged, kissed and smooshed by everyone hahaha but I am sure I will survive ;)

bridek8
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:21 pm

Yup I feel the same!!
Random things make me so excited, walking past Jewlrey stores.. Today felt a bit like summer and that made me excited as I'm getting married in the summertime!

Babyming

Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:51 pm

Yes I know exactly what you are saying, I am getitng married in 9 weeks time, 1st October and for the past 6 months I have not been all that excited and then BANG...it has finally hit me and I am so so excited...I can not wait...Good luck with all your planning

Happyeverafter
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:56 am

I do too! Especially when I've ticked another thing off the big scary list, I get real excited and really believe I am getting married then! Other moments are just taken over by stress and disbelief that time flew so fast!
GZIP: On | Load: 0.24