A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

zach&jasmin
Topic Author

what ur looking forward to the most

Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:45 pm

hey guys so we are getting married in december and second to seeing my partner walking down the isle and saying i do i reckon im looking forard to that first bit of mail we get that has both of our names on it for the first time even though i know it will most probably be a bill it will still be an awesome feeling so what r u guys looking forward to the most about when u get married? or if u are what did u like the best ? :D

deadlys

Re: what ur looking forward to the most

Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:59 pm

Our wedding is not overly traditional, so I'm just really looking forward to the awesome party and celebrating with the people that matter most.

PommieBear

Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:18 pm

Taking his name.
I wasn't blessed with a good family & nearly changed it to my grandparents years ago. He has suggested I change it - even before we were engaged but that didn't seem right. So as soon as we're married I'll happily display my surname. I keep my current as secretive as I can.

sidonie
Little Miss Pearl
Little Miss Pearl

Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:40 pm

6 week honeymoon :D

Miss_ngu
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:38 pm

we will have destination wedding, I'm really looking forward to have awesome time with friends and family, and our honeymoon, and being able to call him as my hubby. :heart:

millie
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:52 pm

Hmmmmm the whole husband/ wife thing for me too! It is great. On the actual day, my fab part was the speeches.... Except for me brother in laws who reminded us that when we first met I was wearing a really revealing top and both the brothers enjoyed a bit of an eyeful. Gross and not tasteful at a wedding! I was 20 for goodness sake!!

melyz86

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:20 pm

Other than the whole husband/wife thing I can't wait to change my name! We've been having problems with my family lately and I really can't wait to get rid of that association plus FH's surname is easier to spell. I'm also looking forward to a new beginning in our lives together. And lastly being able to share our love with the people that mean the most to us on the day.

kristal
Mrs Frangi
Mrs Frangi

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:17 pm

sidonie wrote:
6 week honeymoon :D

That is what I most looked forward to at the time!
GZIP: On | Load: 0.52