A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

mskei
Topic Author

Vistaprint

Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:54 am

Anyone using Vistaprint for wedding invites? I am concerned about the quality but judging by posts on here it seems people have been pretty happy with how the invites have turned out.

Are there any other invititation suppliers out there that often similar rates to Vistaprint that are better quality?

I have worked out that I can get 60x invites, 60x RSVP cards and 50x thank you cards for about $200 plus $30 delivery fee.

I am just really concerned about the quality. I don't expect them to look amazing, but I don't want them to look crap!

Lanta Bride
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Re: Vistaprint

Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:20 am

I have used them for business related stuff and always been really happy. Have you signed up for their emails? They are always sending email deals for different things. Often they offer free items if you pay for postage etc. If you put the items in the shopping cart and leave them for a bit then I think the deals will relate to those items. Has been a few years since I have used them, so I don't know for sure if that is how they still work though

thefuturemrsc

Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:11 pm

We used Vistaprint for our invites, RSVP cards, wishing well cards and place cards. All came out really well. It was really good as we were able to match everything and I had a $40 voucher which brought down the price dramatically and also got free shipping. Definitely sign up as I keep getting sent deals and vouchers. Also got a whole bunch of free things like mugs and keyrings and even a banner which we will use to decorate our bridal table. Looking at them now to get matching stickers to put on our wedding favour boxes.

TasKaz
I need a title
I need a title

Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:28 pm

I used Vistaprint for all our wedding stationery. The invitations were amazing - I designed them myself and used the linen textured paper - looked very classy. With discounts, I ended up getting a lot of stuff for free and was more than happy to pay for the rest. From memory my S&T details everything but it was less than $80 and that included a personalised tote bag and wedding sign with stand, 2 personalised photo mugs, thank you cards, invitations, cards I used for table numbers, wedding invitations, wishing well poem cards, notelets for invitations with ceremony info etc etc. A real bargain!

peony
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:10 pm

The quality is really decent. I was skeptical but ordered some holiday cards and was happy. If you find a design you like on there, just do it!

mskei
Topic Author

Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:17 am

Oh awesome, I'm glad everyone is so happy with the quality! Will definitely order them from VistaPrint then!

Kourtz88

Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:13 pm

Hey Mskei
If you check Scoopon regularly they put vouchers on there.. I ordered business cards from there with my Save The Date design on it to make luggage tags and I think they look really good! I only had to pay 9.95 for postage and I got 100 business cards- but they have offers ALL the time.. Very quick service too :)

KG'sGirl
I need a title
I need a title

Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:07 am

I'm hoping to order our Engagemet invites from there so I'm glad there is heaps of positive reviews here.

EmmaCupcake
Formerly known as MrsH
Formerly known as MrsH

Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:51 am

I haven't personally used them, but a couple of the girls weddings I attended who I met from here used them for their invites. They were fantastic and I know both of them were both pleased with them :)
GZIP: On | Load: 0.18