A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

monalisa

The Hangover Part 4

Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:16 pm

Hello all,

recently a friend of mine got married. The boys had their Bachelor party the night before.

Unfortunately they got a little excited and the groom and groom's men were still drunk at the time of the ceremony. It was a little awkward for all involved, although the wedding went ahead as planned.

Why do so many men insist on doing this the night before the wedding? Doesn't it make more sense to do it a week before?

ZKPhotography

Re: The Hangover Part 4

Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:05 pm

It would be more sensible, but being men. That is not always our first point of consideration.

KG'sGirl
I need a title
I need a title

Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:33 pm

I've got FH that he needs to make sure his bucks night is atleast 2 weeks before the wedding, because I know it will be a wild crazy night and I don't want him hung over/drunk on our wedding day (not that he drinks anymore but his bucks night may be an exception).

seaweed
I need a title
I need a title

Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:21 am

Most men these days do have their Buck's well before the wedding.

monalisa

Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:14 pm

I can tell you the wedding photos are very interesting. Photoshop to the rescue, I think.

rhett's girl
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:49 pm

Mine was made to have his 2 weeks prior (he and his friends can go a bit overboard).

In fact, turning up drunk can potentially invalidate your vows (as you must be in a state of mind to give informed consent), so I don't think it's worth the risk :?
GZIP: On | Load: 0.61