A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

Sandii2
Topic Author

Fri May 04, 2007 8:03 pm

Oh Amy, that is funny and you know - exactly how I feel right now. I have been very fortunate in that my family have really rallied around me and done all of this for me except for a couple of people we can't get. I just couldn't face saying it over and over again and they have been fantastic and taken on all of the yucky stuff.

You are so right that on here it probably sounds like I am ok but I am far from it. I am devestated, disappointed, I feel as though all of my dreams have been torn out from under me and I cannot understand why. I know lots of people probably say this when a relationship breaks down but honestly I had no idea this was coming, not even a hint of wierdness or distance from him. It has come out of the blue which is why it has been so shocking. It is starting to sink in now and I am taking care of myself and focussing on the future and just picturing me in 12 months time and where I will be and how I will feel. It is much much better than the here and now.

Thank you all so very much for your support and best of luck with all of your wonderful weddings!

Regards,

S

a_devoogd
Queen of the Typo
Queen of the Typo

Sat May 05, 2007 11:09 pm

Im not sure if you will read this because i can just imagine how much oyu wouldnt want to be on a weddign website just now... i just wanted to say that i hope you are okay - it really sux when the rug is pulled out from under you like that!

Just count yourself lucky that you have been given a chance to find someone far more worthy of your gorgeous self and that he did you a favour - he was a jerk anyway..

And i just wanted to say that the best way to feel positive/get your mood up is to frock up, grab some sparkling alco bevy's and pump up the crappy 80s music and dance around the house with the girls! Theres nothing like it...!!!!

I recommend WHIP IT! or WAKE ME up B4 u go go.... or some really terrible Girls just wanna have fun, Love shack action!

MrsG2B!
Butterfly Girl
Butterfly Girl

Sun May 06, 2007 1:45 am

thats good advice. 80's and your mates, have some fun.
GZIP: On | Load: 0.14