Ahhhh i could hurt him! We went to burberrys wedding this weekend that may i say was amazing!! I stayed fri night and did the girls sat morning then my hubby met me at the hotel to come with us with no wedder on he said on i took it off when i had a shower as he didnt like wearing it in there! Now we cant find it after coming home, ive turned the place upside down!! Ahhhh, i said you have 2 days or im getting you a new one! Were do you girls think it may be i havnt looked? I told him your silly leaving it on the bathroom sink were cianah can reach and put anywhere!
Cin, my FH leaves his engagement ring hanging off the shower handles. And we DONT have anything covering the plughole - MEN. What the HELL is in their heads sometimes??
I think you should check:
1. The sink drain. It probably has a u-bend, you can take that out easily enough and check it.
2. If you have a little rubbish bin in your bathroom check in there
3. His bedside table and draw, and any dresser tops... sounds random, but just because they say they leave it somewhere doesnt mean they actually did LOL
4. All over the bathroom floor, and behind the door
5. Your daughters room, just in case she picked it up and played with it
6. His suit pockets, and the pockets of the outfit he wore before the shower if it had any.
Just some ideas for you, good luck! My FH has a metal detector you can borrow if you get desperate LOL....