A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

EmmaCupcake
Formerly known as MrsH
Formerly known as MrsH
Topic Author

White Chapel Receptions

Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:11 pm

Hi ladies,

I was just wondering if anyone had looked at, attended or had their own wedding at White Chapel Receptions in Langwarrin, Vic?

I drove past today and ended up on their website no more than two minutes after (don't worry, I wasn't the one driving haha) and I must say it looks stunning!! They seem to cater for smaller weddings, which is appealing to myself and FH but I was wondering what their service was like and prices.
Also any feedback would be great, I'm waiting on an email from Julie which hopefully answers the price question but I thought I better ask around first :heart:

EmmaCupcake
Formerly known as MrsH
Formerly known as MrsH
Topic Author

Re: White Chapel Receptions

Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:32 pm

Thank you so much!!

I'll check both of them out :D

EmmaCupcake
Formerly known as MrsH
Formerly known as MrsH
Topic Author

Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:15 pm

We're having the reception at home, but I'm fairly open to suggestions and ideas on the ceremony. We're getting married at the end of June, so obviously beach and garden will be out :lol: I keep coming back to the idea of little white chapels since we won't be having a massive wedding anyway and they definitely blend into the 50's feel our wedding seems to be taking :D

EmmaCupcake
Formerly known as MrsH
Formerly known as MrsH
Topic Author

Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:55 pm

Thanks heaps!!

It's so stupid, I can't find anywhere close to home, it's either the penninsula or the city....thank god the penninsula isn't too far and most of our guests will be from there.

EmmaCupcake
Formerly known as MrsH
Formerly known as MrsH
Topic Author

Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:04 pm

If all goes to plan, it will be in Berwick.
If it wasn't for it being in June (so weather will be iffy) I would have it at the botanic gardens in Berwick, but the area they generally use for weddings is mostly grass and on top of a steep hill, so I think that one is out haha.

The biggest issue at the moment would be cost, we don't want to spend more than $1K on a ceremony location as even though that is where we would be getting married, the day is about us, not where we get married.

I'm seriously considering the registry office now :lol:

EmmaCupcake
Formerly known as MrsH
Formerly known as MrsH
Topic Author

Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:23 pm

You're a lifesaver!!

Funny you mention Caldermeade farm, I have to drive past there this afternoon for a job interview :lol:
GZIP: On | Load: 0.01