A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

misteri82
I just love to talk
I just love to talk
Topic Author

Re: Bridal Table

Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:19 pm

I agree that the little bottles might be too cluttered. How about candles?

Maybe use a table at home and do a mock up of what it will look like, even if you just use paper squares to represent the vases and other decorations it will give you a better idea of how much space you have to work with.

pinkperfection
I need a title
I need a title

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:03 pm

Have you got pinterest? If not get it! There are so many amazing ideas on there. I follow lots of wedding boards and I found many of my ideas on there.

Lanta Bride
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:57 am

I've set up lots of bridal tables through my work. Generally most brides just use their bouquets. Some add in a few tealights or some rose petals or a table runner, but few go overboard...the bouquets will liven the table plenty. People aren't looking at the decorations much anyway, they are looking at the bride and groom! I agree that extra flowers in between will look cluttered...save your money!

Miss Michelle
I need a title
I need a title

Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:17 am

curly wrote:
We will be having tea lights around on the table...

The fact is to have these extra bottles/flowers she is suggesting its an extra $85... to me this just doesn't seem worth it.

I think the succulents would like nice and I don't think you would need many, especially with the other things you have on the table.
GZIP: On | Load: 0.03