A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

nelle_mrs2b
I just love to talk
I just love to talk
Topic Author

Re: Beach wedding dress from inweddingdress, what do you think o

Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:25 am

Its not as detailed as the model pic, but those model pics are original designer gowns usually, and they can't get them exact, most get them almost and it looks almost the same in the pics you've provided - just the flowers and beading isn't as detailed.
I think once you have the dress on it will look beautiful. If you want some more bling, get some sparkly jewellery to add to your look maybe.

Are you so unhappy that you don't want to wear it now? Depending how far away your wedding is, perhaps another dress from a shop?

adrienne
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:52 pm

I havent looked at the website you posted (on purpose) but i think the dress is really beautiful. I would buy it off you if you're that unhappy withit but it looks a bit small for me.lol

Just remeber, only you know what the original looks like, so you are the only one who is going to compare the 2 :D you will look beautiful in it. I love it from your pictures.

Fi Gold Coast Makeup

Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:32 pm

I think it looks absolutely beautiful, the question is, how does it make you feel when you put it on? Do you feel like a princess, that its perfect?? If not I'm sure a good dress maker could remove it & come up with some lovely suggestions :)
GZIP: On | Load: 0.18