A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

Mrs Babb to be
Topic Author

Wedding Shoes

Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:48 pm

OMG did I just receive my STUNNING WEDDING SHOES! YESSSSS!!!! I just received my wedding shoes from Etsy and OMG they are gorgeous, they fit beauitfully, but seriously I still have 11 months until my wedding. Am I insane?!

xxx

darkphoenix
I survived and got married
I survived and got married

Re: Wedding Shoes

Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:39 pm

The hardest part will be waiting to wear them :P
I think it's never to early, it took until 3 weeks before the wedding before I got mine and it was insanely stressful so I don't think you're crazy at all.
Are there any pictures of these wonderful shoes?

deadlys

Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:42 pm

I am ordering mine from Etsy too, would love some pics.

Mrs Babb to be
Topic Author

Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:09 pm

Hey Lovely ladies, Sorry for the reply I havent been on here fr a while! The shoes from Etsy are amazing, they are just simply gorgeous, I shall post a pic for you all to see!
xxxx

krittyb

Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:29 pm

Oh how exciting!!!

I got mine on the weekend too & I'm getting married in May :)
Gives you time to break them in.

I was so happy when mum and I finally found the right pair. I had tired on SO MANY SHOES and was about to give up.
They cost a packet, but so worth it! I've been wearing them around the house to soften them up.
They are so divine! Italian leather and I can wear them again as they are a lovely dark cream (I'm having a darker dress).

I'd also love to see a pic of your shoes. ETSY have so beautiful options! I'm always to scared to order online! EEk!

Very happy for you! :)

coco2003
I need a title
I need a title

Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:33 pm

I bought mine (and BM shoes) from a discount warehouse just under a year before my wedding.

Mrs Babb to be
Topic Author

Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:57 pm

Thank goodness no one thinks I am crazy lol! I was sooo worried about getting them online. But I have to say they fit perfectly and they did an amazing job! Finding shoes was the hardest thing (do you believe it?) I could find anything with the right heel abd style. I will def have to post a picture (i dont no how to?! God thats embrassing lol!!!)

xxx

EmmaCupcake
Formerly known as MrsH
Formerly known as MrsH

Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:20 pm

I don't think there is anything wrong with buying shoes so far out, sometimes we find something better closer, but at least there is plenty of time to wear shoes in if we buy them with so long to go :D
GZIP: On | Load: 0.42