A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

mrsWtobe
I need a title
I need a title
Topic Author

2 tier detatchable chapel veil - which part detaches?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:17 pm

Hi everyone,

I have ordered a 2 tier chapel veil that is detachable. It has the long chapel section and then a shorter blusher. It is definitely a detachable one...but now I am unsure which part is connected to the comb, and which part detaches - lol.

I would like to wear the blusher over my face down the aisle, then dad to pull back the blusher when we get to the alter. Then, after the photos I would prefer to take the whole blusher part off and leave the long section on for photos. And then finally take the entire veil off for reception.

Are the veils flexible in that you can detach a certain part of the veil...or is it usually only the shorter or longer part that detaches?

Not sure if that makes any sense! lol.

darkphoenix
I survived and got married
I survived and got married

Re: 2 tier detatchable chapel veil - which part detaches?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:02 pm

I've only seen them with the blusher as the detachable part so not sure if that's how they all are. The one I was looking at, it was two clips that clicked in together and just unclicked when you wanted to remove the blusher

coco2003
I need a title
I need a title

Re: 2 tier detatchable chapel veil - which part detaches?

Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm

I had mine made so both layers detached (as I wanted the choice). However in the end I just took the whole thing off. :lol:
GZIP: On | Load: 0.23