1 (13%)
New Idea - post idea below
No votes

Total votes: 8

stephie-lea
Topic Author

Re: Rose Colour Choice - Assistance Needed

Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:30 pm

I think if the table centrepieces have the orange and yellow in them then it will be fine to have the orange and yellow in the bouquets :)

Wand33
I need a title
I need a title

Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:25 pm

I think if you dont include the other colours, then it will not say "autumn theme". So, having an autumn theme wedding myself, I opted for the original choice of all four colours :)

Wand33
I need a title
I need a title

Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:48 pm

I would do the parents with the same colour, the groomsmen with another colour, and the groom with the colour that is your favourite so everyone in their own group gets their own colour...make sense?

seaweed
I need a title
I need a title

Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:59 am

If you have your bm's with just the creme brulee, it will look insipid with black & white. Those basic colours need to be lifted with the gold, orange and red as well. I can't imagine a prettier colour combination. Red & white (or cream) are very popular colours, and it is so nice to see something different, especially in Autumn when those colours are so beautiful in nature. You are reflecting that.

Teska
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:58 am

I'm a big fan of flowers but I prefer the one colour in the bouquet rather than mixed. My opinion is to give the bridesmaids, groomsmen impact, you and the groom either creme brulee or adrenalin and then page boy gold coast (and maybe the parents too)

But ultimately it's up to you, you have to be happy with it, not your step mum or anybody else. I think you've chosen beautiful colours so I'm sure whatever you end up doing will look great!

I also wouldn't stress too much over matching the reception flowers. As long as you have a general colour scheme/the colours don't clash totally with your reception flowers then it's fine.

EnglishCountryRose
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:52 pm

Hope you do go ahead with all 4 colours. Sounds beautiful! Love weddings with lots if colour-makes it vibrant and happy. Yours work so well together. It will look gorgeous. :D
GZIP: On | Load: 0.5