A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

NN
I survived and got married

Re: December 2010

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:36 am

Yes, we've finally finished our xmas decorations and cleaning the house up, I go down to Brisbane tomorrow morning to pick my parents up. After that, I don't think i"ll be much on here, we have rehearsal on wednesday, beauty day and BBQ on thursday and friday we go down to the venue so it's all systems go. Weather forecast says chance of thunderstorm 8O, we'll just have to wait and see.

I hope you enjoy this week of preparations.

Sorry girls to hear about your supplier problems, I hope it starts to get better from now on. :heart:

SpecialKK
♥ Love being Mrs B ♥
♥ Love being Mrs B ♥

Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:45 pm

Hope you enjoy the rest of the week Yamile and you get some time to relax! Have an amazing day on saturday if we dont hear from you before then! :heart: Our weather is 27 and possible thunderstorms too- but its Melb so who really knows! Dont really care anymore though, cant wait to just get married!
Tomorrow off down to FMILs house, she has organised a 1.5 hr massage for me! Then having dinner with her and FstepFIL to discuss his MC duties. Wed picking my friend up from the airport and then have our rehearsal at night. Thurs beauty appointments and finish sticking together rose petal cones. Fri after mum has gotten her hair done we are going up to our accomm for the night. I will probably be popping in and out throughout this week though.

Dan- we need some kitchen tea pics! :mrgreen:

lovinglyloved
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:16 pm

wow i haven't been on here in ages, i haven't had time with everything going on, but i'm so nervous about this weekend, and i'm really sorry to hear some of you are having problems with suppliers, i'm sure it'll all be better and will work out,
have fun guys!!!!!

NN

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:25 pm

LovinglyLoved is your wedding this saturday too :D. Have a great time, and may it be everything you've dreamt it to be. Don't be too nervous, at the end of the day what matters is that you will be husband and wife.

kachward
♥ Mrs KK ♥
♥ Mrs KK ♥

Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:18 am

ARGH! :mrgreen: Good luck for Saturday guys! I know you will all have a fabulous day and I shall stalk very closely for piccies.

My UK fam arrived on Sunday night so spent most of yesterday with them. As of tomorrow I'm down to single digits! 8O Cannot believe it. If I'm a bit absent you all know why. lol.

All the best ladies!

Dandelion
Queen Of My Castle
Queen Of My Castle

Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:34 am

Wishing all of you ladies getting married this weekend a fantastic RELAXING week in the lead up!

Brie
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:11 pm

OMG girls this weekend??? GOOD LUCK!!! I hope its beautiful. and remember, if anything goes wrong just keep smiling and go with the flow!!
I need some help. i've given in to the DJ and im leaving work for a bit to meet with him grr but i need some suggestions for a father daughter dance!!???? what do u girls have? i dont really like old music unless i know it. but i want dad to know the song too....

SummerMoon

Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:35 pm

OH MY GOSH!! December is here tomorrow and some of you girls are getting MARRIED this weekend!!

I have my hens this weekend, all sorted, or so i think! hahaaa....
My wedding ring is meant to be ready tomorrow, i dont want to go to the shop, im so stressed about it! Sorry i cant think of any songs off my head brie, maybe some one else has ideas...

Brie
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:05 am

It's k summer, i did some youtubing and found a nickelback song i like 'never gonna be alone'
good enough. dad doesnt really care.

not long to go now!

kachward
♥ Mrs KK ♥
♥ Mrs KK ♥

Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:57 am

Brie wrote:
OMG girls this weekend??? GOOD LUCK!!! I hope its beautiful. and remember, if anything goes wrong just keep smiling and go with the flow!!
I need some help. i've given in to the DJ and im leaving work for a bit to meet with him grr but i need some suggestions for a father daughter dance!!???? what do u girls have? i dont really like old music unless i know it. but i want dad to know the song too....

How about 'Father & Daughter' by Paul Simon? That's what I originally wanted, but I have a sneaking suspicion that my Dad has lined up 'Butterfly Kisses' by Bob Carlisle. :roll:

omg K.....3 days to go!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

kachward
♥ Mrs KK ♥
♥ Mrs KK ♥

Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:02 am

8O 8O 8O

I just looked at my ticker.....I'm down to single digits girls.

lovinglyloved
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:54 am

i've got my nails now!!
i'm getting my tan today after our rehearsal..
i'm really nervous...

kachward
♥ Mrs KK ♥
♥ Mrs KK ♥

Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:06 am

2 days ladies!!!!!! :bdance: :bdance:

SpecialKK
♥ Love being Mrs B ♥
♥ Love being Mrs B ♥

Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:35 pm

Im starting to get nervous too lovingly! Had our rehearsal last night. Just got back from meeting with our photographer. Nails and tan tonight. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!! Tonight is the last night with my man before we are married!!!!

NN

Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:10 pm

SpecialKK wrote:
Im starting to get nervous too lovingly! Had our rehearsal last night. Just got back from meeting with our photographer. Nails and tan tonight. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!! Tonight is the last night with my man before we are married!!!!

Go kkk.

I haven't had a lot of free time, we are going down to the venue tomorrow but I needed to say "we're getting married in two days" Have the best time ever girls, see you on the other side :heart:

smeeangel
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:27 am

Hey guys :)

I haven't been on here much but just wanted to say good luck to everybody getting married this weekend. I'm getting married on Sunday and am a bit dissapointed about the weather forecast but everyone keeps telling me rain on your wedding day is a blessing so hope this is true.

Hope everyone has a great day stress free day :)

Can't wait to see pics! :heart: :heart: :heart:

SpecialKK
♥ Love being Mrs B ♥
♥ Love being Mrs B ♥

Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:10 am

Hey girls, checking in for the last time as a MISS!!!!!
Got my nails and tan done last night and when I was getting my nails done it finally hit me!!! :heart: Packing for our honeymoon this morning and doing last minute little things like getting ring cleaned etc, then doing 2 trips up to the place we are getting ready at as we have so much stuff to take. Then mum, my sister and I will be going up late this afternoon to stay the night up there. Champagne, take away and wedding movies tonight! :mrgreen:

Just wanted to wish all you girls good luck for your days as I probably wont be back on until after the honeymoon. Hope each of you has an AMAZING day and I cannot wait to see pics of the beautiful brides!! :heart: Hope you all get lovely weather and that everything goes to plan!

Thankyou girls for all your support over the 2 years I have been here!! Its been great to share the journey with such a lovely enthusiastic bunch of girls!! :heart: :heart:

Will be thinking of you all for the coming 4 weekends!! xoxox

SummerMoon

Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:12 pm

Good luck to everyone getting married this weekend!
Rain on your wedding day is meant to symbolize your ancestors in heaven crying tears of happiness, or so my nana told me.

Im still stressing about my wedding ring and sorting out everything but i think is just normal
still cant believe Decembers here already....

Brie
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:12 pm

hey summer how'd ur ring go??
Saturday, December 4th
SpecialKK
Breesmum
Kriss
Princessharvey
BRIDE2B!!
lovinglyloved
Yamile
Kaela
Malni

Sunday, December 5th
Smeeange

hope your wedding we're beautiful! it stopped raining in rocky saturday morning so hopefully its nice for u girls.

i've got my last weekend shift today - hopefully for forever - and then just working 5 days a week this week coming and monday and tuesaday the next week (week of the wedding)
still got to make my name places, table seating and finish off my menus/table numbers.
got to check in with the decorator pay that off and get FH to find his shoes!

SpecialKK
♥ Love being Mrs B ♥
♥ Love being Mrs B ♥

Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:37 pm

Just popping my head in to say our day was PERFECT!!! It couldnt have been any better, we cant even believe it, it was magical!! :heart: :heart:
All the best to you girls, I KNOW your days will be all that you hope them to be! :heart: :heart:
GZIP: On | Load: 0.04