Well our honeymoon details are confirmed!
We are going to America!! – the following is a rough of our itinerary:
• Anaheim – 3 days – Disney Land / California Land
• San Diego – 3 days – SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo and a ghost tour (FH is hard core into that kind of thing, and this particular one we’re trying to go on has been featured in a couple of TV shows he likes to watch)
• Las Vegas – 2 days – Stratosphere hotel rides (we are adrenalin junkies), gambling, etc,
• Grand Canyon – 1 day – we are just going to the West Rim, as to us it’s all the same thing, and we just want to see the actual “canyon” not fussed.
• Los Angeles – 2 days – going to a baseball game (LA Dodgers vs. Chicago Cubs woo woo!) and possibly universal studios (if we can be arsed)
• Honolulu / Waikiki – 3 days – Pearl Harbour and the Dole Plantation (world’s largest maze)
We have also allowed at least a day for each time we have to travel - so totals to about 3weeks. Am so excited! We paid 50% on Tuesday.. hurt our pocket a bit, but at least it's a big chunk we don't have to worry about later!!
Now all that is left to organise are suits for the boys (which is being done mid-december), have all dresses corrected (heights for BMs, sizing for me - will do closer to day), continue working on invitations, workout how I want my makeup, finalise menu and work on music (we're just having an iPod - with one
person strictly in charge) - AND THEN I'M DONE! And I can return to fixing the house up (I leased it out for a while and the tenants did NOT look after it very well
) and a normal life hahaha