Agggghhhhh ladies we are so close now! I really need to get back on track though, the last few days have been overshadowed with my other big news!
Tonight I sat down to put together our bon bon boxes. Need to cut up heaps of ribbon and cellophane in preparation for our massive day of baking next Wed. (Why oh why did we do it to ourselves?!!!!)
Now I am also in a panic because my dad was supposed to drive me to the wedding in his old cool car, which now won't be ready as he doesn't have enough money to finish doing it up, So tomorrow will be a mad panic to organise a car for next Friday! I think I may just hire a nice chauffeured taxi. I wasn't that fussed on cars in the first place! I resent spending money on them!!!
I got my dress back on the weekend which is a relief. Tomorrow, being Cup Day in Melbourne, will be a massive running around day for us.
- Taking up FH's suit pants
- Buying wine bags for all the thankyous
- Making menu holders
- Embroidering BMs robes
- Making wishing tree for guest book
- Buying ingredients for biscuits
- Need to wear in shoes!!!!!! (Eeek)
- Need to get out enough cash to pay everyone and envelope!
- Pay cake off
- Confirm video and photographer
- Make DJ CDs/list
I am sure there is so much more to do.......