A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

nursekristel
♥ beach bride ♥
♥ beach bride ♥

Re: October 2010

Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:44 pm

We sent ours a few months back only coz we are all travelling 2 states away for the wedding..
Everyone is coming that we invited which is great.

Im going to get a hair trial done down here soon and am thinking about the whole fake tan vs moisuriser with a hint of fake tan in it.
I just want a bit of colour!!

Niki24
Chicken
Chicken

Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:45 pm

We haven't seen a final of our invites, but I have total confidence in our invite ladies, and have seen samples. Hopefully they'l be ready this week. :D

kel1409
Mrs Betto
Mrs Betto

Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:47 pm

Wow ladies! 102 pages! Go us!

~chocolat~
I survived and got married
I survived and got married

Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:16 pm

When do you think the latest should be in posting them? We have sent STDs so they all know the date.

Also, what RSVP date did you put - how soon before the wedding?

kel1409
Mrs Betto
Mrs Betto

Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:59 am

We put out date 4 weeks before the wedding. Our venue requires final numbers 2 weeks before, so that gives us 2 weeks to chase up all the naughty people that dnt RSVP on time :roll:

FY
Formerly known as katburke
Formerly known as katburke

Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:18 am

We put 6 weeks as it's a destination wedding and we have to pay half 4 weeks before :D

rachnnige
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:42 am

Oh we have been a bit early with ours. :)

So far : 143 invited - 61 accepted so far.

Butterfly_Dreaming
A Farmers Wife
A Farmers Wife

Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:24 am

Hi girls,

Been away for a few days and I come back to see we've smashed through 102 pages - Woot Woot! Go us Oct gals....

Well I picked up my dress :D :D It fitted perfectly and needs no alterations. I was really worried before I got there given I've not been able to do much of anything for the last 6 weeks after my surgery but I was stressing over nothing. It looks beautiful and I can't wait to wear it with my hair and makeup all done. In amongst all the excitement of the morning, I forgot to take my camera and didn't get another chance to try it on before we headed home so I am soooo spewing!! I have left it in Canberra with my brother and SIL until my final fitting 4 weeks before.

I also got my necklace and earrings as well. After hunting for what seems like forever for the 'right' set, I happen to stumble across the perfect ones in the store I bought my dress from. I will try and get some piccies of those later on when FH is not hanging about.

As for invites, ours are going out this week. I didn't get the chance last week (with school holidays and all). Most people are travelling to our wedding given we are in rural NSW but I have sent STD with a link to our website so guests could find out about the availability of accommodation and other services in our nearest town. We haven't actually put a date as such for our RSVP's. I did however supply a stamped return address envelope for people to use so that its a bit more convenient and people are more inclined to respond with. There is always a few that you have to chase up regardless of the date you put on there. I don't know why but some people just assume you know that are coming so they don't need to respond.

So some of you have had your hair trials (or a few) - did any of you get any photos?? What are you using for your inspiration? How many are wearing a clip/hair piece/accessory?? Are many wearing a veil??
GZIP: On | Load: 0.37