Hi Mrs Muddie 2Be
From talking with my suppliers, most are happy with deposit till either a week before or even on the day of the wedding (depending in exactly which supplier). It might pay just to give them a call and find out. If you can leave it in your own bank a little longer and make interest off of it, then I'd be doing that personally
(so long as your not tempted to spend it on something else
Half of our boys suits arrived in the post today and I expect the other will arrive when we get mail next so Wednesday. They weren't quite the colour I was expecting (as I bought them online) and the description was that they were a light latte beige but when I took them out of the bag I nearly burst in to tears.... They looked more grey then anything else.
FH as gorgeous as he is, comforted me and made me walk away for 5 minutes then brought them to me in another room with better natural light. Not as bad as I first thought but still not quite what I was envisioning so I was slightly disappointed but they are here and I'm sure they will grow on me
I've got my hair trial booked for 23rd Aug once we finish shearing (seems everything wedding related slots in after something substantial on the farm, LOL). Am looking forward to it. Have another appointment before then to do some more colour trials too so will give me a little longer to fully decide what I want.
As for my dress, I suppose I should chase it up. They said they only needed 3 months and that was at the 6 month mark - will put that on my list to do tomorrow