Tarz84
♥ Ruler of the Whitehouse ♥

Re: 2012 Brides

Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:19 pm

L.I.W wrote:
JessieK wrote:
So please disregard my announcement of a bank robbery given your job 8O

But if you do rob a bank you help keep me in a job!

hahaha you two are funny.. i laughing so hard right now... i can just picture it.....

Balls
formerly known as JessieK

Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:42 pm

Yeah but then I'll be in jail and then I wouldn't be able to get married anyways! I guess it just depends on how good you are at your job :P

Balls

Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:44 am

Very excited for the next few weeks. Our budget is roughly 12000 so we're putting aside 200 a week which at the end will give us that 12000.
But we're moving in roughly six weeks (maybe a few weeks after that, depends when the house sells, but we'll say six weeks) and in that time hoping to save 700 a fortnight which means when we should have saved about 2 thousand we'll have four thousand tucked away.
That will reduce our weekly budget but we're still going to put aside the 200 so that at the end of it, we should have an extra 2 thousand, just to kick start our savings again.
Never thought I'd be so excited to save money :P

L.I.W
Insert Candy Here
Insert Candy Here

Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:49 am

JessieK wrote:
Yeah but then I'll be in jail and then I wouldn't be able to get married anyways! I guess it just depends on how good you are at your job :P

Oh I am good - pity you don't know what side I work for though!

Balls

Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:06 am

L.I.W wrote:
JessieK wrote:

Oh I am good - pity you don't know what side I work for though!

LOL I'm guessing that means you'd be the one locking me in jail and throwing away the key!

~Becc~

Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:47 am

JessieK wrote:
Never thought I'd be so excited to save money :P

Im the same jessie,, I've been saving every single penny I can, not only for the wedding but for our big move to melb and a new bub!! Normally I cant save a dime, but being preggers, I havnt been spending anything on clothes or useless things and it actually feels good!! But I know as soon as bubs is out and we are in melb I'll need a good splurge :P

I havnt been doing much wedding stuff over the last week......... Except for stalking etsy :oops:

I think I may of found my B/M's jewellery :) Just waiting on one of the girls to send me a pic of their dresses so I can see if they match, cos they have the dresses down in melb!!!!

~Becc~

Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:14 pm

so they sent me a pic, although its not great quality (stupid iphone cameras!) and the pic doesn't do any justice to the dress, I cant decide if the jewellery will match, I think it will :?

photo2.JPG

The dress is very flowy and beachy which is exactly what I wanted for them, specially for a summer wedding, and I didnt want anything formal or OTT! And looks great on tanned skin (fake tan of course!) Its also going to have a braided style belt (im obsessed with braids and plaits!)

il_570xN.193430606.jpg

and these are they jewellery sets, I wanted them to wear pearls ...and they are a bargain at $35 per set I think!

What do you girls think??

Balls

Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:53 pm

Wow, I have the exact same dress but it's white and the bottom is a really light purple colour.
I love the jewelery but I think it depends on how long the necklace is.
With that kind of dress, I'm of the opinion that it's either long, like below the bust long or short, like almost choker length.
But I DO love the set, it's stunning, Bec. Good choice. :heart:

~Becc~

Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:06 pm

JessieK wrote:
Wow, I have the exact same dress but it's white and the bottom is a really light purple colour.
I love the jewelery but I think it depends on how long the necklace is.
With that kind of dress, I'm of the opinion that it's either long, like below the bust long or short, like almost choker length.
But I DO love the set, it's stunning, Bec. Good choice. :heart:

Great minds think alike jessie! :P

I was just having a convo with the etsy seller about changing the length, because at the moment they are only on a 22" chain, so it sits above the cleavage, but i've asked if she can do a 36" chain so it sits under the bust line cos I want them long!!! She said she could do it at no extra charge!

So for $70 for earrings, necklaces and shipping Im happy!

Plus i'll be able to borrow them off my sis after the wedding, so I can wear them!!! :e_clap: :wink:

Balls

Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:16 pm

Haha we must have really similar taste, Bec!
That's such a good price, I've been stalking etsy all week.
Now I just have to decide what I like best out of all the stuff I like :lol:

Tarz84

Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Well ladies,

I went and tried on some dresses today..... aswell as my dream dress i tried on 3 others that simply confirmed the dress i have chosen is MY DRESS!!!

I will be putting a deposit down sooooooon!! yay
Last edited by Tarz84 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~Becc~

Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:29 pm

JessieK wrote:
Now I just have to decide what I like best out of all the stuff I like :lol:

Hahahahaha, Im not even game to relook through the things I added to my favourites otherwise I might have to jump on board the bank robbery train with you!! :lol:

And Tarz,
Congrats again, I seriously cannot stop looking at your dress, :heart: the shoulder, is it beading on it I cant really tell by the pic cos I cant zoom in close enough!

cabaret
I need a title
I need a title

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:25 pm

Wow Tarz, gorgeous dress.

Balls

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:47 pm

I love that dress, Tarz! Amazing!!

bryaneunice
♥ Lady Eunice ♥
♥ Lady Eunice ♥

Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:23 pm

I haven't been posting much in here lately. Such a busy week I've had!

Your dress is gorgeous Tarz! Really love that one shoulder look :heart: :D

FH and I bought our wedders today!! :bdance: :bdance: I got mine at home now, but FH's one had to be ordered in a different size, which will be ready in about 3 weeks. Can't wait! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Balls

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:53 am

bryaneunice wrote:
I haven't been posting much in here lately. Such a busy week I've had!

Your dress is gorgeous Tarz! Really love that one shoulder look :heart: :D

FH and I bought our wedders today!! :bdance: :bdance: I got mine at home now, but FH's one had to be ordered in a different size, which will be ready in about 3 weeks. Can't wait!

Yay!! :bdance: :bdance: Can't wait to see them!

cabaret
I need a title
I need a title

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:58 am

Money is a little tight for us at the moment, which SUCKS.

My mum called yesterday and goes "Umm, do you want the boxes upon boxes of stuff that is in your old bedroom?" so I went to have a look and there is literally boxes upon boxes of CD's and elecxtronics that I hid up there when I was about 14 or 15. Add all that stuff to all the DVDs and such that we have here that we want to get rid of, aswell as some of the jewlery and dolls that I make and were going to market.

So ive worked out how were funding our wedding. Mum is already paying $5000 off th reception, plus my wedding dress, FH's parents keep mentioning some mysterious money, but it has no set amount and hasnt appeared so im not holding my breath. Our wedding will be funded with alot of stalls at the market. Even when we run out of electronics and such, I work a split shift and am home from 11am-1:30pm every day, I can spend the time sewing and making things, as I have chests of craft supplies and fabrics.

Its made me excited about wedding planning again because I can now afford it again.

Balls

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:35 am

That's really great, Cab =) It sucks when you want to plan it all but it gets depressing when you're stressing about how to pay for it!!
FH and I were stressing big time at the start, when we were looking for venues and stuff, trying to figure out how we were going to pay for it all until we just said one day
Enough. We figured out what was important to us eg getting married and what wasn't so important eg going out and spending money on things we don't need :P
Lets hope we can stick that for a whole year :(
What kind of stuff do you sell?

~Becc~

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:20 pm

:tick: Thats great Eunice... cant wait to see piccies!!

Cabaret,, im glad things are looking up money wise!! And I think its awesome you can make things and earn money from doing something you :heart: !!

So yesterday I ordered my BM's jewellery from etsy, and I recieved a convo reply this morning saying she had worked on them all night and sent them this morning! I was completely 8O & :o ! Cant wait till they get here! Im using them as gifts for the BM's aswell as getting coathangers ( :heart: them)

Have no idea what the GM are getting,, are you girls organising that part or leaving it up too FH ???

bryaneunice
♥ Lady Eunice ♥
♥ Lady Eunice ♥

Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:20 pm

Piccies are up in my S & T :mrgreen:

I wish FH's wedding band is with me too. I should have taken a photo of it at the shop yesterday :e_doh:
GZIP: On | Load: 0.13