yadie05
Shoe-a-holic
Shoe-a-holic

Re: 2012 Brides

Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:32 pm

~Becc~ wrote:
Welcome shelley and congrats :D
Where abouts are you getting married??

Ive been on a bit of a spending spree this weekend! Luckily they were all bargains :lol:
I ordered my BM's Jewellery :tick:
and also got 2 sets of Barefoot Sandals for them to wear during the ceremony.... $13 ebay free delivery... cheaper then me making them!! :tick:
!By-8!dgBmk~$(KGrHqMOKjUE)KhjZmejBMUCCHc!Pg~~_12.JPG

I was also searching etsy ((( AGAIN ))) and came across a set of them that I really liked
il_570xN.214721431.jpg

I like how they are different from the BM's and love the lil flowers! I think I may just have to go on back over and get them :e_whistle:

Ohhh Bec they are gorgeous!! The lady at the bridal shop is trying to sell me some of those as I am marrying bare foot!

yadie05
Shoe-a-holic
Shoe-a-holic

Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:35 pm

~Becc~ wrote:
Tarz84 wrote:
If you do want to go down that path... My parents own a company that do it

http://www.personalized.com.au they are really well priced and good quality I am not just saying that either... if you do contact them tell them Tara sent you... might get a better price

:tick: THANKS TARZ!!! I'll be sure to bookmark that site incase he decides (or I make him) go down that route!!! Also good luck with the dress negotiations!!

melmaretihenry wrote:
I have a question for you guys. For our engagement party I want to wear a red dress. Do any of you know of a really nice red dress that is out at the moment?

Mel I wish I could help,, but unless you want to be shopping in the maternity section,, I dont think I can offer any advice :lol: GOOD LUCK THOUGH!!

yadie05 wrote:
Ahhhh I feel so bad have totally NOT being posting in this thread for a while
I know we all have th S & T to update so I always forget to come here

SO my updates are just got back from Bali (research trip)
Hyatt we booked before visiting to lock in date, and it was more than I hoped for stunning gardens and gorgeous beach front
Had the hair and make-up trial done, cake tasting, menu tasting and met with the photographer!!
So not a whole lot for me to do for a while but I am sure I will think of bits and pieces to keep me busy

REGULAR STALKER of your S&T Yadie,, Everything looks incredible!! And Im sure you will find something wedding wise to keep you busy!! :wink:

Hehehe self confessed stalker love it glad to entertain you! YEs atm I am on Etsy looking for BM gifts. DO you have a S & T BEc?

KiwiMelH
Little Miss Mouse
Little Miss Mouse

Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:26 pm

My Mum had a freak out about me getting married barefoot, so I have told her I will find a pair of flat sandals to wear hehe. Shes' so funny sometimes.

I can definitely do this for her considering its the only thing she has asked me for and she has donated a fair bit of money to the wedding. That and shes the best Mum ever.

Balls
formerly known as JessieK

Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:56 pm

That's so cute, Mel, that it's all your mum asked for.

My sister got angry at me because I changed my shoes to flats at her reception =/ Can't help it, I just can't deal with heals for long! Even small ones!

No one has asked me to do anything special for them on our day....yet.

L.I.W
Insert Candy Here
Insert Candy Here

Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:43 am

JessieK wrote:
That's so cute, Mel, that it's all your mum asked for.

My sister got angry at me because I changed my shoes to flats at her reception =/ Can't help it, I just can't deal with heals for long! Even small ones!

No one has asked me to do anything special for them on our day....yet.

Really, ouch! My BMs both dislike wearing heels. Therefore we will go with long dresses. That way they can wear flats under them, will be comfortable and I will be close to their height in my 10cm heels :)

KiwiMelH
Little Miss Mouse
Little Miss Mouse

Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:48 am

I've changed my BM shoes to kitten heel height peep toe wedges. This way the girls can wear them on the beach AND all night at the reception without them being too painful!

yadie05
Shoe-a-holic
Shoe-a-holic

Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:49 am

melmaretihenry wrote:
I've changed my BM shoes to kitten heel height peep toe wedges. This way the girls can wear them on the beach AND all night at the reception without them being too painful!

Good idea!! My sis aka MOH wants to wear heels as my other BM ist all, she doesnt seem to get that they both have to wear the same, so if BM where's heels too it totally defeats the purpose of wearing them for more height :roll:

Tarz84
♥ Ruler of the Whitehouse ♥
♥ Ruler of the Whitehouse ♥

Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:23 am

melmaretihenry wrote:

when i was MOH for my best friend..... she made me wear this killer heels, to the point I was in tears!!! so i vowed when she is my MOH I am going to find the most painful shoes and make her wear them. However... this will not be happening i am not that mean :p

I will be wearing flats... I have to as FH and I are the same height now so i do not want to be taller then him..... and my BM's are wearing floor length gowns so they can wear flats to.

KiwiMelH
Little Miss Mouse
Little Miss Mouse

Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:05 pm

I guess it all depends on the girl. I could wear heels all night, becuase i wear heels but two of my BM will wear flat sandals and thats about it, I want them to be comfortable and at the same time dont want to buy them two pairs of shoes for the wedding even though i am buying myself two pairs.

Balls

Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:42 pm

Put the deposit on my dress today! 350 dollars down, 1850 to go 8O
I feel kinda ridiculous spending so much money on a dress but I just love it so much! Oh well. I got some better photos today, I'll put them up in my S&T later on.
How is everyone else?

L.I.W
Insert Candy Here
Insert Candy Here

Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:15 pm

Wow! Love your dress JessieK! Just gorgeous!

Balls

Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:38 am

Thanks, LIW. =) I really appreciate the lovely comments.

Moderator Team
The Mod Squad
The Mod Squad
Topic Author

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:59 am

Part 2 continues here
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=125186
GZIP: On | Load: 0.22