Re: 2011 Brides - Part 2

Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:45 pm

Love the names Bek :)

bella_bec
♥ Hubby's Pumpkin ♥
♥ Hubby's Pumpkin ♥

Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:17 pm

We just booked our honeymoon!!!!!!....so excited....at SALA Resort and Spa Phuket....we got such an awesome deal!!! Private Sala pool villa with private pool and outside bathroom with spa...so excited :D...Rather then going crazy on here i have all the details on my S&T...

Mrs 2 Be
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:29 pm

Jodie, Thanks heaps hun!! I finally got it :D
I am 11 weeks tomorrow and through a general u/s you can find out at 16 weeks, alot wont tell you until 18-20 though but a 3D can find out at 14 weeks as long as bubs cooperates. We found out with Mahalia at 14 weeks and then had them check her again at 16 and 18 weeks. With my obs he also does scans on me and he knows the hell I have been through before so he also said as soon as he can see he will let me know.

I only need a scan to confirm what i already know,lol. I believe i know what they are but Den tells me I'm wrong, umm i knew with both Liam and Mahalia and pretty much everyone i know i pick it and i just know. I also had a dream and in it my Nan told me she would watch over me and my twin '....'! It was soo real and I believe it was her giving me a message.

Nixella, we have great taste :wink: Good luck for your scan!! Hope bubs cooperates for you :) *Bek talks to bub 'bubba mummy needs you to co operate for her scan so she can find out what you are so she can have fun and go shopping and by you lots of great things. Please be good so she can find out'.* Hopefully my little talk with bub helps :D

Robby, Thanks!! I love them!!

Bella_Bec, what a beautiful place for a honeymoon!!!! You will have a great time :D

jodieo88
Princess Fitz
Princess Fitz

Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:04 pm

Hehe they had better bahave Bek!We wanna know *lol*

WE GOT HALF PRICED PHOTOGRAPHY THROUGH ALLA PHOTOGRAPHY!!! So guess who we're going through hehehe :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :heart: :D

Mrs 2 Be
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:43 pm

CONGRATULATIONS JODIE!!!! :D
I hope they behave as well Jodie, lol. I can tell you now what i believe they are? Im pretty sure i am right. I even walk into shops to look at everything and i always walk out with a certain colour things without realising till i get home,lol.

Ladies, i need some help urgently. Our colours are purple, turquoise and pale pink. I have fallen in love with a horseshoe, ring pillow and garter set on ebay and it fits perfectly with our theme as it has butterflies.

My question is the set is in blue as seen here
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... AQ:AU:1123

would you get it in blue or would you get in a purple colour??

My BM are wearing purple and our flowers are pale pink, soi thought the blue would be ok but now im not sure?? the lady can do it in purple if i want her to but im not sure.

Could you please help me choose the colour??

jodieo88
Princess Fitz
Princess Fitz

Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:58 pm

I would go purple :)

What do you think they are going to be?

Mrs 2 Be
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:30 pm

Girls! :D

I like purple but then what can i have for something blue,lol.

sandy_1902
I need a title
I need a title

Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:35 pm

oooh how did you choose your honeymoon.. im having the biggest problems with it.. all the things i want are way out of our pricerange.. and i cant choose between the ones that are lol

Bellabec its gorgeous jsut about to go to your s&t to check it out!!

Mrs 2 be - i say purple to

Mrs JJ 2 Be
J + R = ♥
J + R = ♥

Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Bella Bec that resort is gorgeous!!!! You will have an amazing time.

Bek - I would go with purple :) you could get a little blue ribbon sown inside your garter for your something blue?? That's what mine has, you can see in the pics in my show and tell. I hope your bubbas cooperate!! We wanna know the sex too :)

Jodie that's awesome about the photography!!!!!

Mrs 2 Be
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:49 pm

Well I still havn't decided between purple and blue for the other stuff so im leaving it for tonight,lol.

BUT....................................................... DEN came home with the biggest smile on his face and a little surpise for me. HE HAS BOOKED OUR HONEYMOON!!!! We have been looking at places the last few days but he said he was walking past the travel agents today and he went in to get more info but when he saw the places we had spoken of he decided to surprise me and book it!! I soo was not expecting it :D

Tonight we are off to meet with another photographer in sydney. They were recomended to us by some very good friends. Fingers crossed they are as good as they say :)

kaitos811
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:40 pm

jodieo88 wrote:

WE GOT HALF PRICED PHOTOGRAPHY THROUGH ALLA PHOTOGRAPHY!!! So guess who we're going through hehehe :heart: :D

How'd you score that!!!!!!?????? Well done!! She will be great I reckon. We are currently talking to Laura from Yervant, who is actually getting out of the wedding business, but as a friend of a friend, she said she'd do ours... Price is right as well ;-)

jodieo88
Princess Fitz
Princess Fitz

Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:51 pm

kaitos811 wrote:
jodieo88 wrote:

WE GOT HALF PRICED PHOTOGRAPHY THROUGH ALLA PHOTOGRAPHY!!! So guess who we're going through hehehe :heart: :D

How'd you score that!!!!!!?????? Well done!! She will be great I reckon. We are currently talking to Laura from Yervant, who is actually getting out of the wedding business, but as a friend of a friend, she said she'd do ours... Price is right as well ;-)

Oh I would LOVE Laura!! Lol I would bribe her heeh she is frikken amazing!!

WE just found an ad through gumtree saying the first 5 people to respond get it for half price... we are still undecided on who we are using though.... :roll: it's all too hard!!

kaitos811
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:27 pm

You're telling me! It's been the hardest thing so far! And then Fh says 'why do we even need photography?' He was actually serious, not being sarcastic at all! :x :x

I think you should go with Alla - half price is AMAZING!! And btw, you are going to have the cheapest but least povo wedding ever! You've done so well with your budget!! Well done :)

Mrs 2 Be
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:29 pm

Well we have booked our photographer!! We met with them tonight and they were fantastic!! Had heaps of albums to show us and explained everything, told us everything they will include and we were just blown away with their work. They have also worked out a package deal to suit us :D

Oh this is them
http://www.gmphotographics.com.au/wedding-photography/

We were going to make an appointment to see Robby's photographer but once we saw these guys we just knew they were the ones we wanted to use!!

amberino21
Mrs Cupcake

Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:39 am

Mrs 2 Be...you've had an exciting couple of days!! honeymoon, and photographer booked - that must be a bit of a relief :)
how sweet is your FH to book the honeymoon on his own to surprise you?!

i tried to look at your photographer's site last night on my phone, but it wouldn't show me any pictures, i'll have to have a proper look now :)

jodie, half price photography is fantastic - if you love the photographers work i think you should go for it! it is stressful though...i was so nervous about our first photographer, and kept stressing about not liking our photos. i'm glad we switched to one we feel really comfortable with, who does amazing work.

jodieo88
Princess Fitz
Princess Fitz

Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:22 pm

kaitos811 wrote:
You're telling me! It's been the hardest thing so far! And then Fh says 'why do we even need photography?' He was actually serious, not being sarcastic at all! :x :x

I think you should go with Alla - half price is AMAZING!! And btw, you are going to have the cheapest but least povo wedding ever! You've done so well with your budget!! Well done :)

Haha thanks :) I have tried very very hard to stay on budget, because we really cant afford to go over :( I would love to have an extra 1 or 2K for cars and things but what can you do?

Mrs 2 Be
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:28 pm

Jodie, When i win Lotto tonight or Powerball tomorrow night i will send you a few thousand :D I have had this feeling all day that i needed to out lotto on to the point i drove to the newsagent 20 minutes ago to do it!
I would also go with the half price one. They sound good :)

Amberino, Its a relief the photographer is booked as to be honest i was starting to get bored of going to meet with them,lol. None of them we saw until last night stood out to us and we didnt feel as comfortable with them either until the ones last night! It was a lovely surprise and he even changed the fiji venue to a nicer one!! We are spending 1 week in Fiji and 1 week in the Maldives!! Can't wait, i actually asked him if we could go now, lol :lol:

Mrs 2 Be
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:23 pm

Sooo excited!! We just got a call from our wedding photographers who asked us if they could do a maternity shoot for us!!!! of course our answer was yes,lol.

jodieo88
Princess Fitz
Princess Fitz

Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:35 pm

Mrs 2 Be wrote:
Sooo excited!! We just got a call from our wedding photographers who asked us if they could do a maternity shoot for us!!!! of course our answer was yes,lol.

Yay! A maternity shoot would be SO fun!!!

Yeah we have no idea lol, we may go with her, I have made up a graph that i'll post hehehe.

Mrs 2 Be
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:54 pm

Thanks Jodie :) Im really looking forward to our Maternity Shoot now! I take belly pics each week and i Love doign them and then looking at them afterwards!! Its the highlight of my week,lol :lol:

I know how hard it is to choose hun, I whinged all the way to the meeting with ours last night because we have already met with so many and we still couldn't choose and i was like 'Den, we have already met with heaps why add another one to the list of ones we need to choose between'. Im so glad we went though as i love our photographer and soo happy its chosen :) You will choose one hun, sometimes it just takes awhile to work out the best one for you :D
GZIP: On | Load: 0.55