A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

GingerNinja
The Ninja
The Ninja

Re: May 2010 - Part 2

Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:36 pm

yay for RSVP's and vista print.

And I have to giggle at you girls talking about planning wedding stuff when you have months and months left to go. Wait till your up the duff and you have the cot up, the nursery prepared, clothes all washed, hospital bag packed and you still have the longest 3 months of your life to go :mrgreen:

Work is busy, guess I should be really trying to narrow down finding a celebrant. On top of that got a email from Big D last night wanting to confirm (yet again) my shoulder to hem mesurment. She keeps insisting that it just doesn't seem right :( I've checked it a dozen times now

carly_buttons
Done and dusted
Done and dusted

Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:40 pm

Yeah, Kylie don't stress about suits. We did them two weeks ago - only because 3 out of the next 6 are squash tournaments 8O Roger David were good to us :tick:

GN - we are hopefully TTC in September (aiming for an anniversary baby :D ) and it is the longest wait EVER to even get to September!!! I have a few baby items now for godsake!

b2k
Formerly known as bergette

Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:46 pm

My feather bouquets and fascnstors have arrived! Can't wait to get home and play with them!

We are booking the suits this weekend. BM was really sick over christmas (was in hospital for about 2 months) and lost heaps of weight. Well he has plumped up now (must have been my triple choc cheesecake i made for his birthday) so it is suit shopping we go. I normally go home on a Saturday to see my grandparets for lunch, but as my brother has his housewarming that night, i am not going over twice in one day (80km round trips!) so that has given me my Saturday back!

b2k

Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:48 pm

3 mnths would be a long time to wait for a baby when you can't do much! I am already scared over not being able to go running!

Both my brother and i were a month early so i think i will be ready early when the time comes myself as i don't want to get caught out!

FH's nephew was 10 weeks early! However he was in hospital for such a long time afterwards, they had time to prepare their house.

GingerNinja
The Ninja
The Ninja

Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:03 pm

Sept is a good month to try and TTC, K was born in January and OMG was I hot! Grrrrrr, aiming for a winter baby this time round :mrgreen:

And don't worry, I had a few small baby things (hidden from FH) it took us 12 months to conceive, and it took all my will power not to buy much more. I think I had my hospital bags and stuff all packed at about the 6 month mark, just in case. Lucky me, he was only 1 day overdue, pefectly baked according to the OB.

Ohhh suits. I can't wait to get FH to try on suits, he's so blazay about it all :roll: I've never seen him in a suit, so I'm looking forward to it. And I know when they get round to he's going to secretly love it.

Miss2Mrs
Happily Ever After
Happily Ever After

Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:04 pm

I got my 2 tiaras, glad i got 2 cause i dont like 1 of them & the other is perfect - photos to come.

Well we all know i have *foe* on here that is one of those planning 2years out BS ppl!! I hate em, cant stand their stupid questions & their stupid stressing - you have 2yrs/18mths/over a year - GET OVER IT!!!!!!!! D&ckh3ads!

I need to find a job after the wedding - boohoo!!!
Hopefully TTC from may onwards :P

Fh's Nan, i just found out, is wearing WHITE to my freakin wedding!!! :evil: Not happy mole!!!!!!!!!!

Off to doctors at 4pm for ultrasound results - fingers crossed for an answer !!!!

Feeling crapper as the day goes on!! boo hoo

COmon part 3!!!!!!!!!!

Miss2Mrs
Happily Ever After
Happily Ever After

Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:07 pm

Did anyone work out how to get that airstocking stufff???

GingerNinja
The Ninja
The Ninja

Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:10 pm

fingers crossed for some postive news at the US, and I hope you start to feel better soon

LMAO @ 'foe' :lol: 18 months is a bloody long time, you can cook 2 babies in that time!

GingerNinja
The Ninja
The Ninja

Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:18 pm

Miss2Mrs wrote:
I got my 2 tiaras, glad i got 2 cause i dont like 1 of them & the other is perfect - photos to come.

Well we all know i have *foe* on here that is one of those planning 2years out BS ppl!! I hate em, cant stand their stupid questions & their stupid stressing - you have 2yrs/18mths/over a year - GET OVER IT!!!!!!!! D&ckh3ads!

I need to find a job after the wedding - boohoo!!!
Hopefully TTC from may onwards :P

Fh's Nan, i just found out, is wearing WHITE to my freakin wedding!!! :evil: Not happy mole!!!!!!!!!!

Off to doctors at 4pm for ultrasound results - fingers crossed for an answer !!!!

Feeling crapper as the day goes on!! boo hoo

COmon part 3!!!!!!!!!!

:o Grrrrr @ FH Nan

Miss2Mrs
Happily Ever After
Happily Ever After

Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:24 pm

GingerNinja wrote:
you can cook 2 babies in that time!

LMAO - imagine 2 sets of twins, thats 4 babies!!! ahahhaha

natrev78
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:35 pm

Hahaha Carly...I like your 'why' comment in the vent section. :D I was thinking the EXACT same thing - but you're braver than me...you actually wrote it. :D

Miss2Mrs
Happily Ever After
Happily Ever After

Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:40 pm

natrev78 wrote:
Hahaha Carly...I like your 'why' comment in the vent section. :D I was thinking the EXACT same thing - but you're braver than me...you actually wrote it. :D

*off to stalk* :twisted:

b2k

Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:01 pm

haha Carly. Don't you wish you could sometimes express your opinions more without a worry of a mod squad banning you? I must be getting old and losing what little paitence i have for other people (hate to see me when i actually hit my 30's next year!)

2 babies, or half an elephant baby!

I need to find a new job now. So bored at this one. If it wasn't for my wedding i don't know what i would do all day! My industry is still recovering after the GFC hit, so fingers crossed more positions will come up soon (the one i have been in since November was only one of 3 advertised last year in Melbourne!).

FH called, no RSVP's in the mail today! Now starting to stress that i wont even hit 130 (out of the 200 invited) to fill the minimum requirements of the room! Apparently the greeks are awful at RSVPing, but still not impressed!

My kitchen tea RSVP date was last Friday and there were 13 outstanding which my mum had to call up yesterday (all yeses too), so based on that theory, i am going to be making a lot of phonecalls come April 23rd!

GingerNinja
The Ninja
The Ninja

Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:38 pm

Miss2Mrs wrote:
natrev78 wrote:

*off to stalk* :twisted:
ditto

Miss2Mrs
Happily Ever After
Happily Ever After

Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:11 pm

I wish ppl would RSVP without the constant nagging!! gggrrrr stupidheads.
My Hens looks like it should be a great night & i cant wait!!
Just redid my greys, 27yrs old & i am FULL of them :evil: :cry: I just stick with my natural dark brown hair....

hhhmmm at some stage i should be getting my 5kg of choccies too - should be great for the diet haha

carly_buttons
Done and dusted
Done and dusted

Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:13 pm

Miss2Mrs wrote:
Just redid my greys, 27yrs old & i am FULL of them :evil: :cry: I just stick with my natural dark brown hair....

Mine keeps growing back blonde grrr.lol

I'm over the vent thread. Seriously, women are precious about their wedding dramas.

Miss2Mrs
Happily Ever After
Happily Ever After

Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:15 pm

Rememeber when i had that go at some blond chick cause she was carying on about carp & she has like AGES to go!!! hahaha she got so cut, it was funny...

Im good at confrontation & i love a good arguement (not with FH of course haha) - sometimes it bites me in the bum though :?

b2k

Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:16 pm

smarsme wrote:
ARGH!! Why don't the postal service and couriers want to give me my stuff!?!?!?!?!
My poor FH is sooo over me bounding in the front door squealing "any deliveries for me?!" I just want my stuff!!!

I agree! Though i can't wait to get home and see my flowers, i am now grumpy that my cake topper hasn't arrived!

Miss2Mrs wrote:
I wish ppl would RSVP without the constant nagging!! gggrrrr stupidheads.

100% agree on that one! My sooky uncle complained to my grandma about my (grandma's words) 'headspace' comment (meaning facebook status- which was updated to 'being invited to a wedding is a privilege not a right')

carly_buttons wrote:
I'm over the vent thread. Seriously, women are precious about their wedding dramas.

100% with that too!

drinkyoupretty
little red dot in oz
little red dot in oz

Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:21 pm

Why is everyone so negative suddenly? :cry:

carly_buttons
Done and dusted
Done and dusted

Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:22 pm

Well personally, Im just kinda over it...
GZIP: On | Load: 0.03