A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

pinklilli
♥together forever♥
♥together forever♥

Re: February 2010 - Part 2

Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:13 pm

Eek sararose, I hope your photographer can find a good replacement for you.

I ordered some hot pink socks from MrSock for FH to wear, and they arrived today :bdance: I'm very happy with the qualitity and they only cost $15 w' postage and they put in 2 little chocolates as well. I won't be telling FH about the chocolates.

Best wishes to the lucky ladies getting married this weekend xx

stephbrown77
I need a title
I need a title

Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:45 pm

lol.. about the monthlys... i have the rod in my arm too and luckily i only have them for a few days very light but the bad part is its not in routine :x so every few weeks i get them so im prayin i font, so is FH for the honeymoon and wedding!!!

oh the thunderstorms are still predicted...

i have the kids in preschool./daycare today so i can do heaps of wedding stuff, i did some shopping, got a few things for the honeymoon like a hot maid outfit from bras n things, and a candy gstring, FH is goin to love it... but i have just spent like the last hour and a half re-arranging my kids rooms as they looked messy and i couldnt handle ppl seeing it... how dumb, i dont have time for that sorta thing this week....

im getting my hair coloured this arvo, yay!!! and my best friend moved nearby yesty so im so happy (was 4 hours away as i moved)!!!

Violet Blue
HisGoffickHalf
HisGoffickHalf

Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:48 pm

debzilla_108 wrote:
Ms Pearly wrote:

Has anyone had to think about skipping their ahhh "monthly issues" for the wedding?

haha funny you should say that...i have a bar in my arm..so i cant skip so i was kinda freeking out that i would be unlucky and get them for the wedding......well luck was all on my side i got them this week...so im all set lol ( pretty sure Brenden has everything crossed and is praying to god that everything goes to plan... imagine wedding stress+pms LOL poor him)

I also have the implanon and no control over when it happens...

...which started THIS MORNING :x

sararose

Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:48 pm

My monthly issue was due this week but I have skipped it as im on the pill. I have done it previously and never had any problemjs spotting etc so all good so far and no hormonal skin breakouts.

Everything has been dropped at the winery today so just to sit back and relax now. The wine we chose is available again but they only have clean skin bottles of it, I told the coordinator we didnt care what the bottle looked like we just wanted the nicest wine :)

nimz
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:01 pm

goodluck to all the brides this weekend.

I'm having a bit of trouble with vendors being slow getting back to me to. I want to pay all my vendors but they won't give me final invoices.

I accidentally forgot to take my pill a couple of days last week so ended up having my period for a second time, but it actually works out better that way because now I won't get it for the wedding or honeymoon, unless I forget to take my pill again.

pinklilli
♥together forever♥
♥together forever♥

Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Ha ha nimz you sound just like me, I'm always forgetting to take the pill. Poor fh misses out on play time like 2 times a month then I remeber to take it and don't have AF for 2 months like my dr recomends for me. No wonder FH gets confused. I now must remember to take it for the next 2 weeks so it's plain sailing til we get back.

I have my kitchen tea and mini hen's night on sat, can't wait.

Ms Pearly
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:20 am

I have decided to skip it. If I don't I should just be done by the wedding but I'd rather not be bothered by that. Esp wearing white :lol:

Also its my last day at work today YAY! And then starts the crazy running around.

Mrs2010
I survived and got married

Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:58 am

it was ment to be my last day of work but im stuck home sick with gastro :roll: i feel like carp :cry: i might go do a couple of hours later this arvo if im feeling up to it!

stephbrown77
I need a title
I need a title

Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:45 pm

just come back from having my tan done.
tomorrow is going to be crazy and then our wedding on saturday..

im so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spacevoyager
Anti-Bridezilla
Anti-Bridezilla

Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:50 pm

Ms Pearly wrote:
Has anyone had to think about skipping their ahhh "monthly issues" for the wedding?

Yes me!! AF was due to arrive the day of the wedding, so late last year I took my pill for an extra two weeks and then started on the sugar pill, so I've changed my cycle completely. I'm glad I did it back then, because it really stuffed my body around for a bit......not to mention I changed my pill prescription at the same time....but have since gone back to the previous because the new one didn't suit me very well.

Good luck to all the ladies with weddings this coming weekend!! I hope each of your days is everything that you've been dreaming of. :heart:

I'm on holidays now, so can start to get really excited about the wedding!! :bdance: :bdance: :bdance:

pinklilli
♥together forever♥
♥together forever♥

Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:40 am

:bdance: :bdance: sararose, violet blue and steph are getting married TOMORROW :bdance: :bdance: :bdance:
Last edited by pinklilli on Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mrs2010

Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:44 am

all the best for tomorrow steph, violet blue and sara rose i hope you all have an amazing day :D :heart: :heart: :bdance: :bdance:

Violet Blue
HisGoffickHalf
HisGoffickHalf

Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:56 pm

Oh eek, I am having to face the reality that it will be raining. I have three options - umbrellas, try and find a pavillion no one is using, or go for the under the Harbour Bridge option.

I'm pretty upset that I might miss out on all the awesome photos we planned.

Other than that I am more nervous about the brazillian than the wedding (last time I had one it was so painful I had to stop - I had a couple years ago and they were nothing like that!)

Angel81
Almost there
Almost there

Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:00 pm

sararose, violet blue and steph - I hope you have one of the best days of your life this Saturday!

I'm posting this from our honeymoon in Cambodia. About to fly to Vietnam. We were married last Saturday and it was one of the best days of my life. Of course the rain was torrential so we couldn't have it in the park as planned, but really, it didn't matter, all I saw was my wonderful husband. My shoe even half slipped off halfway down the aisle and I didn't care! (I managed to hide it without limping too much I think)

I couldn't have asked for more from everyone at that wedding and everything came together nicely. I'm so very happy to married now and I know you girls will be too.

For the three ladies getting married on the weekend - don't worry about the weather. I know it says thunderstorms and everyone's probably telling you not to stress, but seriously don't. None of it will matter on the day and all you'll see is HIM.

Can't wait to hear everyone's stories!

Angel81 xxxxxxxxx

Ms Pearly
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:42 pm

Congratulations Angel81! Its great to hear that everything went well.

I went to collect my dress today. So I'm standing in the mirror looking at the straight bust line, then with my finger pull it down in the centre to form a sweet heart. The shop assistant looks at me and says "its not too late"... So 9 days to go and my dress is going through major alterations.

jesskins
Mrs Hunny Bunny
Mrs Hunny Bunny

Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:36 pm

Awwww angel it's so great to hear that you had a wonderful day!!! I hope all the girls getting married tomorrow have a day just as beautiful! :)

ms pearly, how exciting about your dress! That's awesome that they're doing it for you, lots of places would say there's no time! I hope it works out, can't wait to see pics!

2 weeks for me today!! :) going to see the celebrant tomorrow which means I have to do my vows tonight! Aaahh!

kemseyelle
I need a title
I need a title

Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:16 pm

pinklilli wrote:
sararose, violet blue and steph are getting married TOMORROW

BEST OF LUCK FOR A WONDERFUL DAY LADIES!!! :D

And congrats again Angel, I'm so glad your day was all you'd hoped it would be. Hope you're enjoying your honeymoon!

Ms Pearly - aaargh, your dress being altered so close to the date, nerve-wracking but you will love it cos it sounds like it's what you want.

Mrs2010 - you OK? Gastro sucks! Hope you're feeling better. :(

I'm working Mon-Wed this week but have appointments every night, and all day Thu-Fri, gotta do the final sit-down with every single service provider and talk about everything, not to mention spray tan, waxing, nails, blah blah blah.

I am feeling eerily calm about everything... So many things seem to have gone wrong in the last few weeks, but I'm just so happy to be marrying my baby, and I just know that NOTHING will ruin my day (unless he says "I don't"! :lol: ) and I feel like it's too late to worry about whatever might go wrong, just gotta roll with it. Let's see if this calmness lasts! (and no, I'm not drunk!)

Good luck again to those lovely ladies who are tying the knot tomorrow - can't wait to hear all about it!!!

rach27
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:18 pm

sararose, violet blue and steph - hope you have a magical day tommorow - im sure no matter wha the weather is like you will have a fantastic day.

Angel so glad to hear your day was great - enjoy your honeymoon!!

So 2 weeks to go tomorrow! Im so excited. My FPIL booked & paid for us to have two nights accomodation for the wedding night and the following night which we are excited about - we were just going to stay at home.

Just have one week of work next week then holidays!! Tomorrow I get to pick up my dress and get a trial spray tan. Then on sunday we have a meeting with the celebrant and the photographer to discuss photo locations and shot we want included. And im going to see valentines day on sunday with one of my BM so shall be a very busy weekend!! On tuesday i have a final meeting with the DJ and on wed we pay final numbers to the reception venue :D

Then next weekend nick has his bucks night - which is a secret from me (pretty sure that means strippers lol :roll: ) and ill be doing all the placecards, seatingplan, table numbers & favour boxes with my BM's and mum.

Then its a week of pampering & appointments, hair dye, wax, nails, massage, facial, pedicure, place notice in newspaper etc

Its getting so close - I am so excited I do a little jump constantly - FH keeps telling me to calm down - not possible!!! :D

Hope everyone has a great weekend - especially our weekend brides.

jesskins
Mrs Hunny Bunny
Mrs Hunny Bunny

Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:19 pm

we wrote our vows just now :) we read each others, we both included something little that would make each other laugh, i love them! :)

that just makes it seem even closer and more exciting now :D

Mrs2010

Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:16 pm

MsPearly- thats excellent they are altering your dress so close to your big day.

Im feeling much better now thanks kemseyelle :D

sounds like we will a busy next week,im taking it esay over the weekend,then monday and tuesday we will be flat out!

I cant belive this time next week ill be up at the coast getting ready to walk down the isle 8O :D :heart:
GZIP: On | Load: 0.2