A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

kemseyelle
I need a title
I need a title

Re: February 2010 - Part 2

Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:14 pm

A week from now, my wedding will be all over and I will be with my HUSBAND at our hotel... YAAAAAAAAY!!! I can't believe it! Can't wait to be his wife! :heart: :heart: :heart: I don't even feel stressed any more, just excited and so so happy. :D

To those who are now married ladies - I hope your day was all you hoped for and more. Can't wait to hear all about it! To those who are anxiously awaiting their day - I hope everything is going well and good luck for the week/s ahead!

Jacq&Matt
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:21 am

Wow i have goosebumps for you all. Its all so wonderful. Congratulations to our married ladies :heart:

debzilla_108
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:27 am

So last night my moh invited me over "for a few drinks and a movie" I rock up and all my friends and mum and fmil are there! They threw me a suprise hens night!!! Which also was a sex toy party lol. Cause that wasn't awkward with my fmil on my left looking at my order sheet LOL. I told her what I got and she goes oh I got that to then she said the boys will have to share stories. Coz that wouldn't be awkward at all lol. Was an awesome night tho. Everyone had a great night!

kemseyelle
I need a title
I need a title

Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:33 am

debzilla_108 wrote:
Cause that wasn't awkward with my fmil on my left looking at my order sheet LOL. I told her what I got and she goes oh I got that to then she said the boys will have to share stories. Coz that wouldn't be awkward at all lol.

EWWWW!!! :lol:

That sounds so fun though, how cool to be surprised with a hen's party! That's awesome, and great that you had such a good time. I loved my hen's night too, I'm now wanting everyone to get married just so I can go to more hen's nights!!! So much silliness and fun!

It is absolutely bucketing down rain here, and has been for about 3 days, but I'm hoping it'll rain itself out and be a nice sunny day on Saturday. But hey,if it rains, it rains - can't control the weather unfortunately!

Interstate/overseas guests are going to start arriving this week - my aunt's coming from the US on Wednesday then more and more relos from all over the place on Thursday/Friday. Guess it's really happening now! :D

I'm thinking about whether I need to buy a shrug or pashmina or something to go over my dress in case it gets cold, since the weather is totally mental at the moment. Not sure if I could be bothered, I probably won't care if it's cold and can always snuggle up to my HUSBAND if it gets too chilly. What are others doing - are you taking something warm or just going to take your chances?

Congrats again to all yesterday's brides - hope you're all enjoying your first day as a wife!

stephbrown77
I need a title
I need a title

Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:29 pm

omg im a married lady now!!!

the day was perfect, and so amazing.. no problems... except for not getting in to our hotel that night..

will post pics and tell you all about it when im back from thailand

:D :heart:

nimz
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:11 pm

Had my hens last night too. It was really fun, but now I'm paying for it today. I think that will be the last time I will drink for a long time.

Mrs2010
I survived and got married
I survived and got married

Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:18 pm

Congratuations steph :D :heart: :heart:

cant wait to see pics hope you enjoy your honeymoon :D :D

Violet Blue
HisGoffickHalf
HisGoffickHalf

Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:45 pm

Eeek I am married too!

We are having a honeymoon at home so will still be around a little bit. Can't believe it's all over! A couple of pics in my S&T.

sararose

Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:26 pm

Congrats steph and violet blue! Enjoy your honeymoons

Im now a Mrs Too! Our day went off perfectly, weather was beautiful we ran ahead of time getting ready and got to sit around and gossip!
Tony looked so good and sooo nervous when I arrived :heart:
The only complaints we had were that everyone had sore feet from dancing too much :bdance:
Our photographer Emma Sharkey was fantastic, she was really easy to work with especially as we had never met her before.
Food and drink was great, ate too much and couldn't eat the wedding cake but I did have a taste :lol:

Im exhausted now but had such a wonderful day, enjoyed every moment even though at the end of the night we couldnt believe it had gone so quickly. Will post some pics when I get some. We are off to Lindeman Island for our honeymoon Wednesday.

Only issue was DH left the car keys in his mums handbag and we couldnt get our clothes out the car at the motel until the this morning when she dropped off the keys. Didnt need clothes until then anyway

Good luck to all the ladies getting married next weekend , Mrs 2010, Ms Pearly, Debzilla, Kemseyelle, Nimz, Miss Chookz and anyone I have forgotten to mention. Enjoy the day

debzilla_108
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:21 pm

thanks..

sounds like all you ladies had a good time! i'm hoping it doesn't rain. altho doesn't affect to much as we are getting married undercover..but might not get as many nice photos. but oh well...

this week is going to drag i'm sure of it!

kemseyelle
I need a title
I need a title

Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:29 pm

Huge congrats Steph, Violet and Sararose! :heart: So glad all your days went well, and enjoy some quality time with your DHs, not thinking about bl00dy weddings!!! :lol:

MissChookz
Finally a MRS!!
Finally a MRS!!

Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:40 pm

YAY Steph, Sararose and Violet!! Big congrats to all of you :heart: Cant wait to see piccys.
Ok Feb 20 girls, our turn next!! Or are there any Feb 19 girls? I cant remember... wedding brain :oops:

MissChookz
Finally a MRS!!
Finally a MRS!!

Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:46 pm

Ms Pearly wrote:
Hi girls Thanks for all your support. Its a pitty he didn't get a chance to see photos of my wedding, but I did email a pic of me in my dress so that he could see that. And I'm glad he didn't pass away on the day of the wedding, that would have been really hard.

Sararose - I really hope that everything works out with your back up photographer. I will keep my fingers crossed for you too.

Has anyone had to think about skipping their ahhh "monthly issues" for the wedding?

Just realised I have missed a lot. Ms Pearly, so sorry to hear about your loss. Hope you're doing ok.
As for your 'monthly issues' question... YES!
I went off the pill a couple of months back so FH and I could try for a honeymoon baby... but then after my cycle settled down I realised I was due on my WEDDING DAY!!! No siree, I went straight back on the pill, and will be skipping until after the honeymoon. The honeymoon baby will have to be a post honeymoon baby :lol:

spacevoyager
Anti-Bridezilla
Anti-Bridezilla

Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:26 pm

MissChookz wrote:
YAY Steph, Sararose and Violet!! Big congrats to all of you :heart: Cant wait to see piccys.
Ok Feb 20 girls, our turn next!! Or are there any Feb 19 girls? I cant remember... wedding brain :oops:

Yay and congratulations from me too :heart:

I'm just a few days behind you Miss Chookz and the other Feb 20 girls......Mine is on 23rd Feb. An odd day, but we're eloping so no bridal party or guests and it fits nicely into our 'woo hoo Queensland!!' plans :D

Ms Pearly
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:05 am

:!: UPDATED :!:

FEBURARY
6th - Angel81 Image MARRIED!
13th - Monica23 Image MARRIED!
13th - Violet Blue Image MARRIED!
13th - stephbrown77 Image MARRIED!
14th - Willowmoon Image MARRIED!
19th - kbear01
19th - Bostock
20th - Mrs2010
20th - MissChookz
20th - nimz
20th- Debzilla_108
20th - kemseyelle
21st - Ms Pearly
23rd - spacevoyager
26th - jesskins
27th - Samantha Lee
27th - awanda
27th - Jacq&Matt
27th - kowie
27th - pinklilli
27th - rach27

Congrats to all the girls that got married over the weekend!

sararose

Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:23 pm

Hi girls here are some photos my uncle took that I have uploaded on facebook
Hope the link works and hope its ok to post it here :wink:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... c2fa8b7895

Ms Pearly
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:15 pm

sararose wrote:
Hi girls here are some photos my uncle took

Beautiful!

spacevoyager
Anti-Bridezilla
Anti-Bridezilla

Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:23 pm

sararose wrote:
Hi girls here are some photos my uncle took that I have uploaded on facebook
Hope the link works and hope its ok to post it here :wink:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... c2fa8b7895

Gorgeous, looks as though you all had a great day

nimz
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:23 pm

I'm so used to saying good luck to other brides but it's actually my turn this weekend and I feel weird. It's finally here.

kemseyelle
I need a title
I need a title

Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:59 pm

Beautiful pics Sararose, looks like a wonderful day!

Nimz - I know, how bizarre is it!!! Can't believe it's nearly here!!! People keep saying "see you on Saturday" and I'm like, "for what? Oh yeah... my freakin WEDDING!!!"

Two more days of work - yay!

Keep getting little bursts of nerves, then being covered by calmness! I have a certain low level anxiety in my belly all the time, but honestly, I'm doing better than I thought I would be!

Good luck everyone!
GZIP: On | Load: 0.4