Re: February 2010 - Part 2

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:21 pm

sararose wrote:
Hi girls here are some photos my uncle took that I have uploaded on facebook
Hope the link works and hope its ok to post it here :wink:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... c2fa8b7895

Gorgeous :heart:

nimz wrote:
I'm so used to saying good luck to other brides but it's actually my turn this weekend and I feel weird. It's finally here.

I know ekkkk,had my nails and waxing done today off to get my hair done tomorrow, im so excited and nervous 8O just checked the weather for saturday its not looking to bad sunny but partly cloudy 25 nice! the south cost has been getting sooooooooo much rain the last fortnight ive been worried it would rain on our day,but its looking good :D

I should be packing but i cant be bothered lol

pinklilli
♥together forever♥
♥together forever♥

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:38 pm

Beautiful photos sararose.
My plans are all on hold this week as I have a massive week at work plus organising things for while I'm away. so sadly I'm more looking forward to this week ending then I can start to get excited.

Enjoy the last few days of finalizing things ladies getting married this weekend lucky spacevoyager early next week

sararose

Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:39 pm

good luck to all the brides for this week/weekend.

We are off to Lindeman Island for our honeymoon tomorrow morning :D

debzilla_108
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:55 pm

thank you :) and have fun on your honeymoon

MissChookz
Finally a MRS!!
Finally a MRS!!

Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:00 pm

Is anyone else sh!tting themselves with nerves??? I cant wait to marry my best friend but I feel so nervous this past couple of days :(

debzilla_108
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:08 pm

mine kind of comes in bursts lol as weird as that sounds..
all of a sudden im like holy crap!! then im excited then im living like as normal as if nothings happening...and then the cycle starts again lol

spacevoyager
Anti-Bridezilla
Anti-Bridezilla

Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:47 pm

MissChookz wrote:
Is anyone else sh!tting themselves with nerves??? I cant wait to marry my best friend but I feel so nervous this past couple of days :(

In bursts I suppose for me also. I had a mini freak out on my last day of work when some of my colleagues were saying 'oh when you come back you'll be a Mrs'. That's when it kind of hit me 8O . I'm not really nervous, just a bit freaked that it's ACTUALLY happening!!

Thanks for the wishes :heart:

jesskins
Mrs Hunny Bunny
Mrs Hunny Bunny

Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:05 pm

I'm a little worried about the money side of things and that I'll run out of time to do all the little things. But that's pretty much it at this stage. I just get butterflies every now and then, I'm sure next week it will ramp up big time!

kemseyelle
I need a title
I need a title

Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:13 pm

debzilla_108 wrote:
mine kind of comes in bursts lol as weird as that sounds..
all of a sudden im like holy crap!! then im excited then im living like as normal as if nothings happening...and then the cycle starts again lol

Ditto! Feel totally relaxed, then forget all about it, then feel anxious... but more and more, I'm just feeling REALLY excited and impatient - can't wait for it to get here! I finish up at work tomorrow, think it will feel way more real then!

Bostock

Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:55 pm

Well ladies 2 days away for me.

We leave tomorrow morning as we are staying on location the night before.

Still waiting on my dress to be finalised. Im picking it up 8am tomorrow so it has to be done!

Thats the only thing outstanding, everything else is organised. Different weather websites tell me different weather forecasts. Im just going to go with what ever comes on the day.

Best of luck to kbear01 for Friday as well, and the Weekend girls: Mrs2010, MissChookz, nimz, Debzilla_108, kemseyelle & Ms Pearly.

See you all on the other side :D

Jacq&Matt
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:49 pm

woohooo good luck girls :D

MissChookz
Finally a MRS!!
Finally a MRS!!

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:20 pm

I might not get on again before the wedding (EEEPPPP!!! 8O ) so if I dont, best of luck to all the beautiful girls getting married on Friday and this weekend. I cant wait to share stories and see everyones pics. xxxxx

Violet Blue
HisGoffickHalf
HisGoffickHalf

Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:40 am

Good luck to all the ladies getting married this weekend! I can imagine how you must be feeling. It really does seem to go by in a blur on the day so I hope you can relax and enjoy it, on the Saturday I woke up feeling oddly calm, it was all done now...nothing left but to show up and meet my DH.

pinklilli
♥together forever♥
♥together forever♥

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:33 am

Good Luck to everyone this weekend (starting Friday) :bdance: :bdance: :bdance: I hope you have a truly wonderful day.

Edit: I just had a look at this http://www.weatherzone.com.au/long-range-forecast/28-day-rain/ and it now says min chance of rain next sat. Not taking it as gospel, but I like it.

jesskins
Mrs Hunny Bunny
Mrs Hunny Bunny

Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:04 pm

Yay :) good luck to all the lovely ladies getting married this weekend! Hope you all have wonderful days :)

We finally have our last rsvps, we've got an emcee, my last work day is tomorrow! Then i have 6 days of intense final planning, can't wait!!! :)

kemseyelle
I need a title
I need a title

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:05 am

Baaaah... Isn't it weird how things that seem totally fine and manageable in the daylight hours suddenly become a really big deal when you're trying to sleep? Feeling quite wakeful and worrying about all sorts of goofy unimportant wedding stuff!!! I've been doing very well and feeling really relaxed, but suddenly have a few nervous knots. I guess that's to be expected - it's now after midnight so I am officially getting married TOMORROW!!! 8O

Good luck to all those getting married today (technically - you know what I mean - the 19 Feb wedding girls!) and, in case I don't get back on here, best of luck to my 20 Feb wedding twins! See you on the other side...

Right, coming on here has had a calming influence - there's something about knowing there are a bunch of other people in the same boat that is very soothing!

debzilla_108
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:54 am

ok soooo i had a dream last night that i forgot the boys ties LOL....be kinda glade when the wedding is over and i can dream about nice things again..not about a hectic weddings lol

good luck to all the ladies getting married today and over the weekend!
and also good luck to the remaining brides this month!

while im here i just wanna thank you all for the support and advice you have given! its been a pleasure!
i dont think i could have done it so well with out this forum!

rach27
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:12 pm

Good Luck to all our weekend brides (including today!) Hope you all had/have a wonderful day.

Final week countdown for me. Finished work so am now officially on holidays!! But i have a cold - hopefully it will dissapear by next week!
FPIL arrive on wed - im looking forward to seeing FMIL - she will get me extra excited about all the wedding stuff.

Good luck again and Good luck to the girls in thier final countdown week. It will fly. xo

jesskins
Mrs Hunny Bunny
Mrs Hunny Bunny

Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:46 pm

Yay, 1 week to go for me too!!! Also had my final
day at work - my team went all out, threw streamers and stuff all over my desk, made a makeshift veil, got us cakes and a card and present. So sweet! The funniest part was that they played that 'i do (cherish you)' song in the background, as our names are Nick and Jess, just like the show (newlyweds, nick lachey, Jessica simpson, hahaha). But it was a good day! Now all the crazy fun really starts!!!

nimz
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:44 pm

I'm getting married tomorrow.
Just wanted to come on and wish all the other girls goodluck, make sure you show some photos. I'll make sure to put some up.
GZIP: On | Load: 0.07