A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

rach27
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Re: February 2010 - Part 2

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:32 am

one week today!! I have the worst headache from my flu - sure hope i wake up a lot fresher next week!

My nana rang last night to say that my cousins from the sunshine coast arnt able to come - after i have paid the final payment to the caterers! GRRR :evil:
They said they cant afford it - fair enough but you have known about it for 3 months why let me know now!! Plus they had free accomidation (my nanas) and free travel as they were driving up with her dad. And we dont expect a gift so it would practically cost them nothing. So Im pretty P.O. I just emailed our venue man to let him know and see if we can possible put thier meal cost over to th bar tab. Hopefully he can, otherwise I will have to find 2 more people and I dont know 2 more people lol everyone I know is coming to the wedding already or have RSVP'd no. I will have to hire two 'friends'. :D

Besidesthat not too many dramas. Going to Buy FH gift today ( David Beckham Signature) and my clutch. Metting the decorator at 10 for final payment and then off to the Florist to finalise everything. Tonight we are having 'craft' night. My BM, MOH & mum are coming round to make 83 favour boxes, place cards, table number and seating chart. Should be fun - except i hate anything arty - thank god for my sister (MOH) and mum they love it. I might just be the 'supervisor' .

FH has bucks day/night today so that should be interesting. His BM arrived from Townsville last night - I have never seen my FH so excited - it was very cute lol! So they re going Riding this morning then golf then go karting and then off to FH house for a spit roast drinks and im pretty sure some entertainment :?
Im not allowed to know lol. My only instructions to the BM are do notcome home with any broken bones, cut faces and please ensure FH eyebrows are still in place - a week is not long enough to grow them back!! Oh and dont put PH on a bus/plane/train/boat to anywhere - if he is not back here tomorrow they are all in trouble! So i will be biting my nails all day/night waiting for a phonecall to go to the ER.

Next week my shedule doesnt look too bad suprisingly. I have a day of beauty on Wed - hair dye, eyebrows, brazilian and on Wed afternoon my FPIL arrive. On thursday just have to put the notice in the paper and on thursday night we are having the bridal party around for drinks and pizza as a thank you and a run through of everyones jobs for the day. Then it is my wedding eve! Getting nails done in the morning then an hour massage booked by my BM :D then have lunch with my FPIL, parents and FH. Then in the afternoon just have to take the favuors, fans wishing well, candles, table numbers, etc out to the reception and ceremony venue, have a mini rehersal then back to my dads where me and my bm will be spending the night!

Whoa, it actually sounds pretty hectic :lol:

Hope all the brides getting married next week and my wedding twins are having a relaxing and fun time in the lead up to the wedding.

kemseyelle
I need a title
I need a title

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:07 am

WEDDING DAY WEDDING DAY WEDDING DAY!!!

As I don't have my first appointment till midday, I'm having a chilled out morning at home - watching TV and eating raisin toast! Par-tay! FH is still in bed but I can't sleep - am running on about 4 hours sleep max so will be COMPLETELY stuffed by the end of the night, but right now I'm pumped and wish the day would go faster!

Good luck to all today's brides, and to Ms Pearly for tomorrow!

See you when I'm married!!! AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

pinklilli
♥together forever♥
♥together forever♥

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:37 am

haha kemseyelle, your funny. Enjoy your day :heart:

jesskins
Mrs Hunny Bunny
Mrs Hunny Bunny

Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:56 pm

Haha love it kemseyelle! Hope the rest of your day goes perfectly! Same goes for all the other ladies getting hitched today! Can't wait to hear all
about it!

We just picked up our travel docs for the honeymoon, and later today I'll be heading to spotlight to pick up some things for our parasols and wishing well. Tried on my garter last night, which my
mum made, it's too small :( so back to the drawing board. Also still don't have a cake topper!! Was given the idea to try michel's pattiserie, hope that works out!

Violet Blue
HisGoffickHalf
HisGoffickHalf

Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:58 am

Hope your weddings this weekend were everything you dreamed of!

Tonight we are off to the Chinese New Year parade in Sydney and then..honeymoon is over and I'm not a bride anymore :cry:

debzilla_108
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:41 pm

well ladies... im now a married woman!!

everything was above and beyond what we expected! really was a great day.....the day dragged leading up to the ceremony..after that it flew!!

pinklilli
♥together forever♥
♥together forever♥

Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:13 pm

debzilla_108 wrote:
well ladies... im now a married woman!!

everything was above and beyond what we expected! really was a great day.....the day dragged leading up to the ceremony..after that it flew!!

Glad you had a wonderful time. Congratulations, can't wait to see pics

jesskins
Mrs Hunny Bunny
Mrs Hunny Bunny

Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:54 am

OMG 4 days to go!!! i wrote up a big To Do list this morning, lots of little things! Today's projects are: finding luggage for the honeymoon, finding a wishing well/treasure chest, and getting a cake topper (or trying to!).

I have not been sleeping well because I am constantly thinking about wedding stuff, so I might see if I can catch a nanna nap this arvo also, need my beauty sleep! We've had two more guests pull out, and my sister can no longer afford to get her hair and makeup done professionally. I am totally ok with this and emailed my hair and makeup ladies to let them know - my makeup lady comes back to me saying that its a shame and encouraged me work something out with my sister (ie. pay for her hair and makeup) because of how it will look in our photos if her makeup is different from the other girls - pretty much saying that it will ruin our photos if my sister does her own makeup. Grrrr. Too bad for her, I can't afford to pay the extra for my sister, not to mention my sister is capable enough to do it herself.

pinklilli
♥together forever♥
♥together forever♥

Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:05 am

My makeup lady said the same thing when I said it may just be me getting it done and my MOH would just do the girls herself. My MOH has done a makeup course. I think sometimes they just want the money.
Well after a weekend to relieve my stress from the cr@ppiest week at work, the anxiety, nerves and excitement has hit. I think my heart is beating so fast that it's going to pop out of me. Hopefully I'll get a lot of things done today so I can get some sleep tonight. I'm with you jessikins bring on the nana nap.

Mrs2010
I survived and got married
I survived and got married

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:32 am

Im an Married woman now :bdance: :bdance: :bdance: we had the most perfect day sun was shining beautiful blue skyes,everything went so well! it was the most beautigu magical day of our lives!
We are still in Narooma atm we are off to canberra tuesday night then fly to palm cove on wednesday morning :D :D

all thje best for the weekend ladies, enjoy every moment it gose waaaaayyyy to fast!!!!!!

debzilla_108
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:37 am

congrats :)

i just posted a few photos in my show and tell thread
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=104038&p=1756000#p1756000

will post more when we get our pro shots back!

stephbrown77
I need a title
I need a title

Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:55 pm

so we returned from our thailand honeymoon this morning... it went so quickly...

here are a few pics from our photographer.... its so exciting to see photos isnt it.. have heaps from family to sort through but hope to add some more tomorrow sometime...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gorokan-A ... 2190579106

Ms Pearly
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:26 pm

Congrats to the girls who got married on the weekend. I hope you all had a fantastic day. Mine was pretty perfect :heart:

I am off on my honeymoon on Wednesday so I'd like to wish the remaining Feb brides the best of luck and I look forward to reading all the stories and seeing all the pics when I get back.

:!: UPDATED :!:

FEBURARY
6th - Angel81 Image MARRIED!
13th - Monica23 Image MARRIED!
13th - Violet Blue Image MARRIED!
13th - stephbrown77 Image MARRIED!
14th - Willowmoon Image MARRIED!
19th - kbear01 Image MARRIED!
19th - Bostock Image MARRIED!
20th - Mrs2010 Image MARRIED!
20th - MissChookz Image MARRIED!
20th - nimz Image MARRIED!
20th- Debzilla_108 Image MARRIED!
20th - kemseyelle Image MARRIED!
21st - Ms Pearly Image MARRIED!
23rd - spacevoyager
26th - jesskins
27th - Samantha Lee
27th - awanda
27th - Jacq&Matt
27th - kowie
27th - pinklilli
27th - rach27

kemseyelle
I need a title
I need a title

Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:04 am

TOTALLY MARRIED!!!

OMG, worth every moment of stress and worry - such a perfect, beautiful, phenomenal day!

Congrats to my fellow brides from the weekend - hope your day was as sensational as mine.

SpaceVoyager - good luck for today!

Those coming up to your big day - it really IS true, on the day you won't give a sh1t about the little stuff - you will be too busy being fabulously happy! So ENJOY!!!

rach27
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:35 pm

)Not long now - 4 sleeps!! Ive had a pretty relaxing ast two days - just getting the house cleaned for the FIL but tommorrow the rush starts!!
Hair, Wax, facial booked tommorrow. Have to drop my Ering in to be rhodium plated, hopefully pick up my dress, meet with the celebrant to give her our music, Dinner with the FIL Buy the rest of the gifts (MC) and go to the bank.

Then Thursday have to go back to the paper shop to get some more cardboard for a redo of some of the place cards as people have pulled out :twisted: then over to my sisters to make them and the seating chart. Wap bridal party gifts and write thanku cards for them. Thursday night we are picking up suits then having drinks and pizza at our place for the bridal party to meet (some from out of town).

Then Friday i have nail and massage appt (cant wait!) and lunch with FH. Then taking all the bits and peices out to the reception venue then our rehersal at 4. Then over to my dads to spend my last single lady night with my BM & parents.

Then IT IS FINALLY HERE!! Deep breathes lol.

Hope everyones plans are going well. Good luck to all the weekend brides - especially my toowoomba twin Pinklilli (might see u round at photos :lol: .) We will all be married by sat night - how scary - BUT EXCITING!!

XOXO :heart:

nimz
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:23 pm

I'm married and currently on our mini honeymoon. My wedding day was really the best day of my life. Will show some pics when I'm back from our trip.

Jacq&Matt
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:54 am

Congratulations married ladies. I am looking forward to joining you :D

jesskins
Mrs Hunny Bunny
Mrs Hunny Bunny

Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:06 am

Omg I am getting married tomorrow!!! Oh how the time flies! Good luck to all the other ladies getting married this weekend! Exciting times! :)

pinklilli
♥together forever♥
♥together forever♥

Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:56 pm

:bdance: Yipeee :bdance: Jessikins
:heart: Best wishes to everyone getting married this weekend, especially my fellow Toowoomba Bride Rach. Lets hope the rain holds off during the photos. :heart:

I can't beleive that in 2 more sleeps I'm marrying my man. Boy am I getting nervous, just need to get myself down the ailse to FH and all will be good - if only I could have a fake bride and then just sneak in the side door :D

sararose

Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:45 pm

Congrats for today Jesskins and good luck to all the Feb brides getting married this weekend

And Congratulations to everyone who tied the knot while we were on our honeymoon

We are back to reality now :cry: and I have to work in the morning

Will be another 3 weeks or so before our pro shots are all edited and ready to go

Here is the link to a cover page he has put up http://www.scoutphotographics.com.au/ga ... _and_Tony/

Looks like Emma the photographer who was there on the day did a great job
GZIP: On | Load: 0.21