A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

miss_donz
♥ Mrs B ♥
♥ Mrs B ♥

Re: March 2010 - Part 3

Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:47 pm

hi girls, home from my hens weekend, i had an awsum time!!
chilled out at the house we stayed at during the day, played a few games,

and then got ready and went into the town centre to a few pubs, the girls had a checklist of things i needed to do like, collect a mans business card, have someone sign to me, collect a condom, have someone dace with me,
and also had dares to do like hug a bald man, dance in the middle of the room on my own,

had a great nice dacing away!! the photos are funny, im waiting to see all the action shots from the girls soon!! heres a few. ( our theme was sequins and sparkle )

toliet paper brides

Lostsoul201
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:51 pm

hey miss_donz

Looks like you had a fantastic time.

I have been spending today doing little things and finishing off stuff.
(pics in my show and tell)

Hope everyone has had a good weekend.

Autumn2010
Tiger Princess
Tiger Princess

Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:00 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get married this week! I can count the number of days on one hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know how i am going to get everything done in time!!!!!!
I have to finish the placecards and drop them off tomorrow evening. Still need to pick music, i have 50 OOS to staple together. I really need to catch up on sleep! I am so tired.
I've had a pretty bad run of luck this weekend so i am a bit stressed and finding it hard to get excited today. I know i should be.

ANyway congrats to the girls that just got married. Funky your photos so far have looked great!

FLG

Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:51 am

omfg, less than 2 weeks to go and a major drama emerges. A guy my dad works with said right from the beginning he would video our wedding and all we had to pay for was the camera hire. He just texted (!) my dad to say he can't do it because he didn't realise it was Grand Prix weekend and he's working there. WHAT THE F**K!!!!! I never researched any videographers but I know they're expensive and I'm sure at this stage it would be hard to even find someone, let alone someone decent.

mishkamoo!
Almost there
Almost there

Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:59 pm

Autumn I know what you mean! It is like everything/everyone is trying to stress us before Saturday (is it too late to ditch a nasty/lying bridesmaid??). I am just glad I finished work last week so as i can spend this week with my gorgeous man preparing for our honeymoon - as the wedding stuff seems mostly ready to go and as my MIL confessed yesterday, she has been telling people for six months we could get married today as we were so organised (love her optimism, not sure I shared it six months ago! :roll: ).

Lostsoul201
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:10 pm

Hey Autumn,
I can understand the stress!!! So glad i only have 1 more day at workto go.

Hopefully finished the bridesmaids pressies tonight, apart from now we have "isolated showers" predicted for Saturday in melbourne.... Which is a shame... lucky i brought the spare marquees!!

Autumn2010
Tiger Princess
Tiger Princess

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:02 am

Feeling better today, fh and i picked all our music, placecards will be finished shortley, abused the reception centre on the phone so hopefully they will pull their head out (I didn't go totally bridezilla on them, just enough for them to see i am getting pissed off and stressed for a very valid reason). Last day of work so just making sure today everything is simple enough for everyone to cope with out me - got asked this morning how to use the dishwasher!
Still tired - barely slept last night, just kept thinking about wedding stuff! It was really bad not being able to shut my brain off!!!!
Anyway - fingers crossed the cyclone doesn't leave to much damage in Fiji - we rang the hotel they said they will be fine but fhs grandmas island has been destroyed.

I am also being stressed out by people (i hope are joking) saying "so the ceremony starts at 2 doesn't it?" no its starts at 1:30! That is not a funny joke to play!!!!!!!

miss_donz
♥ Mrs B ♥
♥ Mrs B ♥

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:18 am

Tara i hope you start sleeping better, iv actaully been sleeping alot better the last few nights thank goodness.

im actaully feeling really calm, ( not my final week but ..) i think i will have everything ready to go by the end of the week.

i made a to do list and its really short yay i feel like i was missing something haha!

im only finishing up work next tuesday ( tho i have friday off this week ) and lots of early arvos but still..
cant wait to have my hair re done on friday and my make up tiral and will be picking up my dress YAY...

miss_donz
♥ Mrs B ♥
♥ Mrs B ♥

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:00 am

Popping this weeks list up!!
Good luck to all the girls this week in the final planning days!
looking forward to seeing some photos!!!

FRIDAY
19th - thuie

SATURDAY
20th - autumn2010
20th - hayz
20th - missyb
20th - lostsoul201
20th - kathryn*rebekah
20th - mishkamoo!
20th - PinkieB

SUNDAY
21st - lilibet

Lostsoul201
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:12 am

hey Autumn

I'm having the sleepless nights too, bring on 5pm when I finish work for the week!
I'm getting nails done tomorrow so I am excited.

hope there isnt too much damage in Fiji for you Autumn!

starting to do the final preparations, the bridesmaids dresses are finished, pciking up the suits tomorrow.
Still hoping the weather changes. According to bom I can expect isolated showers :(

But went out and got clear umbrellas just incase for the photo shoot. Have a meeting with the photographer today.
Has anyone else experienced people thinking its funny that you are excited about your wedding day?

FLG

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:16 am

Looks like we've found a videographer... but that's $2k we now have to spend that we didn't before :(

Autumn2010
Tiger Princess
Tiger Princess

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:44 am

Lostsoul201 wrote:
Has anyone else experienced people thinking its funny that you are excited about your wedding day?

People keep expecting me to be really nervous but i don't think you could wipe the big grin off my face! Everytime someone says i will see you on saturday i get even more excited! And everyones facebook posts saying "got my dress for saturday can't wait"

gypsy.landslide wrote:
Looks like we've found a videographer... but that's $2k we now have to spend that we didn't before :(

At least you got one. What does the 2K include? One of our wedding guests actually does videographing and has said he's bringing his camera with and filming the important stuff for us as a gift - I didn't really want one because i hate my own voice but it might be nice to see what everyone else has seen on the day.

FLG

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:56 am

I'm totally nervous! Excitement hasn't hit yet.

For the $2k we get 2 cameras (one operator), 6.5 hours of coverage, 5 dvds and all the raw footage - which is good, because then I get to play with it and do my own edits! I was surprised they weren't booked actually, I really like their style. I'm still so angry at the idiot who canceled on us though.

Lostsoul201
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:43 pm

Gad you have at least found someone gypsy,

I think both excitment and nerves are starting to hit.
Getingmy nails done and picking suits up tomorrow

FLG

Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:38 am

Eeek it's so close for you! I'm spinning out that tomorrow it'll be single digits for me! Only 3 more days of work :D :D

Although, next week I'll be busier than I ever am here.. :lol:

We're meeting with the videographer tomorrow night. Fingers crossed it's all as good as it appears! Especially since FH's sister is overseas and can't get here, we'd be devastated if they couldn't at least see the wedding somehow.

miss_donz
♥ Mrs B ♥
♥ Mrs B ♥

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:30 am

ahhh i know single digits tomorrow 8O

i finished off the brial table table runner last night, and crossed off a few things off my list yay
just have 1 more table runner to do tonight.
and pick up a fish bowl for the bridal table centre piece

get aarons watch engraved tomorrow night,

and i think thats all the running around i have to do for "stuff"

YAY..

nursekim
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:00 am

God I thought I was all calm cool and collected until I saw all the comments about single digits 8O *hyperventilating into brown paper bag*

On (another) good note, only 3 more shifts at work until I'm on holidays!! YAY

Autumn2010
Tiger Princess
Tiger Princess

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:00 pm

Well this is one of my last posts before the day, thanks all for your help. Good luck to the other girls this weekend. And if i don't get a chance before leaving for Fiji good luck to you girls next weekend!

Lostsoul201
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:29 pm

Hey Autumn

Good Luck on saturday!!!

Finally we picked up the suits today and have got my nails done.
decorating the lback yard tomorrow and finising off the brudal gifts...

How is everyone else coming along?

miss_donz
♥ Mrs B ♥
♥ Mrs B ♥

Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:43 pm

Autumn2010 wrote:
Well this is one of my last posts before the day, thanks all for your help. Good luck to the other girls this weekend. And if i don't get a chance before leaving for Fiji good luck to you girls next weekend!

Tara i wish you the most beautiful day! i cant wait to see your photos at the end.
GZIP: On | Load: 0.48