A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

soni@
♥ Mrs Went ♥
♥ Mrs Went ♥

Re: March 2011

Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:03 pm

db_bride wrote:
Good luck for all the March ladies with weddings this weekend!!

I don't know about everyone else but I am more exhausted than excited at the moment!! I haven't been able to sleep very well because my mind is racing trying not to forget things and have been up late most nights doing "wedding stuff". Needless to say I am started to resemble a panda who will need a lot of photshopping to remove the suitcases from under the eye!! :( I am sending a shout out later of facebook to our bridal party and their partners to come over Sunday if they feel like it and try and get all the last minute fiddly stuff done which will be a huge relief!Also going to ask the chemist to recommend somthing to help me sleep (besides a few glasses of red wine :wink: ;))

I hear you!! I feel really worn out because I have to also organise the first ceremony which will be on the 13th...and that in itself is turning out to be a mini-wedding :? my family is more concerned about this first ceremony and the FIL's are concerned more about the 27th...so I'm constantly trying to balance my time between perfecting both days :roll: its coming a long quite well..but TBH..its very very exhausting!! CANNOT wait for honeymoon! :D

anyways..Hope you find something to help you sleep!

misshollina
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:57 pm

Good luck to all the brides this weekend!!! So exciting!!

10 Days for me!!! Eeek!! :D :D

SmallNads
What You Talking 'Bout Willis?
What You Talking     'Bout Willis?

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:05 pm

Good luck to everyone getting married this weekend :D :heart:

Abbey_Lou
♥ Mrs Trethowan ♥
♥  Mrs Trethowan ♥

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:09 pm

Thanks for the goodluck wishes girls,
Goodluck to all the March brides, hope the last minute organising goes well!! Can't believe it has come around so quickly!!! Will be stalking for all the details!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

db_bride

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:38 pm

soni@ wrote:
I hear you!! I feel really worn out because I have to also organise the first ceremony which will be on the 13th...and that in itself is turning out to be a mini-wedding :? my family is more concerned about this first ceremony and the FIL's are concerned more about the 27th...so I'm constantly trying to balance my time between perfecting both days :roll: its coming a long quite well..but TBH..its very very exhausting!! CANNOT wait for honeymoon! :D

anyways..Hope you find something to help you sleep!

wow that is hectic!! One wedding is enough for me I'm afraid hehe goodluck - must be really hard having parents cheering on different weddings :!: I think I get why people love their honeymoons so much now...because for first time you get to breathe in months and you can finally talk to your partner without having to mention that you still haven't finalised the song list, tied ribbons around bubble bottles, found out if uncle joe is or isn't coming to the reception etc etc It will be bliss :lol:

Thank you - I think tonight it may not be as hard to sleep because my eyes don't really want to stay open!

SapphireSunset
2 hearts beating as one
2 hearts beating as one

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:08 pm

Abbey_Lou wrote:
Thanks for the goodluck wishes girls,
Goodluck to all the March brides, hope the last minute organising goes well!! Can't believe it has come around so quickly!!! Will be stalking for all the details!! :heart: :heart:

I know, I think Im still in denial that Im getting married next week lol ..

All my international relatives from England arrived last week and the last 3 arrive again this coming Saturday.

Today I think took the crunch for me as I went out shopping with my aunts and uncles and when I said I had to get going, I said to my aunty 'this will be the last time I see you before you leave for the north coast' and she replied " darling this will be the last time I see you before your wedding day" she then went on to wish me all the luck in the world and to relax & take the day as it comes ... omg she made me cry it was that sweet... it was a aunty and neice special moment ...

Still so much to do with little time to do it in, I dont finish up at work until next tuesday! was supposed to be this friday but my boss wouldn't allow me to take it .. :evil: sooo glad I didnt invite her to the wedding ... bahhh ...

goodluck girls, some of us have grown close on the forum and lifelong friendships have formed .. .
Hope you all have the most amazing days and can't wait of all the photos to come :D

9 days and I will be Mrs E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: (SINGLE DIGITS 8O)

Julez
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:06 am

OMG!!! 2 Days!!!! I still dont even know if its completely sunk in yet!

But.....I pick up my dress today, so really excited about that!!!

Good Luck to all the March Brides who have their big day this weekend :D

Jennalee84
I survived and got married
I survived and got married

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:32 am

Julez wrote:

OMG Julez - HOW EXCITING!!!!!! i cannot wait for photos - you are going to have the most beautiful wedding :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

All the best to all the March brides whose weddings start THIS WEEKEND!!
:bdance:

Abbey_Lou
♥ Mrs Trethowan ♥
♥  Mrs Trethowan ♥

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:34 am

Julez wrote:

Yayyy for picking up your dress!! 2 days hey!! Where did the time get to?? I'm the same, it's a surreal feeling! The last 3 mornings I have woken uo and I feel like it's all a dream... I pretty much have to pinch myself and say "No, it's real, you ARE getting married this weekend"... SOOOO CRAZY!! I am enjoying the lead up too as I know the day will be over so quickly so I'm just basking in this pre wedding bliss as much as I can!!! Bring it on though, so excited! And I think my parents are more excited than me. I get 10 phone calls a day telling me how excited they are!! Sweet!

Abbey_Lou
♥ Mrs Trethowan ♥
♥  Mrs Trethowan ♥

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:37 am

SapphireSunset wrote:
Today I think took the crunch for me as I went out shopping with my aunts and uncles and when I said I had to get going, I said to my aunty 'this will be the last time I see you before you leave for the north coast' and she replied " darling this will be the last time I see you before your wedding day" she then went on to wish me all the luck in the world and to relax & take the day as it comes ... omg she made me cry it was that sweet... it was a aunty and neice special moment ...

Still so much to do with little time to do it in, I dont finish up at work until next tuesday! was supposed to be this friday but my boss wouldn't allow me to take it .. sooo glad I didnt invite her to the wedding ... bahhh ...

goodluck girls, some of us have grown close on the forum and lifelong friendships have formed .. .
Hope you all have the most amazing days and can't wait of all the photos to come

Naww that's so sweet! I get teary every time I get a phone call from a relative that is all 'deep and meaningful' and sad!! I love seeing how much the family is enjoying this as much as myself!!
That sucks about not being able to have that extra time off, but you will get everything done in time!! :D
GOODLUCK Kel... single figures, you're pretty much there!!! :heart:

Julez
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:44 am

Abbey_Lou wrote:
Julez wrote:

Yayyy for picking up your dress!! 2 days hey!! Where did the time get to?? I'm the same, it's a surreal feeling! The last 3 mornings I have woken uo and I feel like it's all a dream... I pretty much have to pinch myself and say "No, it's real, you ARE getting married this weekend"... SOOOO CRAZY!! I am enjoying the lead up too as I know the day will be over so quickly so I'm just basking in this pre wedding bliss as much as I can!!! Bring it on though, so excited! And I think my parents are more excited than me. I get 10 phone calls a day telling me how excited they are!! Sweet!

How adorable are parents! I think this week my mum and sent me a message every morning giving me the countdown! Hope you day is everything you've dreamed of Abbey, I know it will be! Look forward to seeing some photos of your big day!

Abbey_Lou
♥ Mrs Trethowan ♥
♥  Mrs Trethowan ♥

Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:04 am

Julez wrote:
How adorable are parents! I think this week my mum and sent me a message every morning giving me the countdown! Hope you day is everything you've dreamed of Abbey, I know it will be! Look forward to seeing some photos of your big day!

Same to you Julez, I'll be waiting for some pictures!! :D

Chrystalee
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:21 pm

GOod luck today ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

SapphireSunset
2 hearts beating as one
2 hearts beating as one

Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:28 am

OMG Soo stressfull ... 1 day to go !

Goodluck to this weekends brides 2 be !!

Ive had an eventfull couple of weeks ...
2 weeks ago I got sick ... noooo good ... all better now though .. then monday just gone woke up to a rash all over my breast bone of the torso ... it spread all over my face .. frantically bolted to the drs .. creams antibiotics etc, thnkfully its cleared just about up .. then today I just about got my arms chopped off bc im dumb and lifted them up right under a low ceiling fan lol ... then my girlfriend accidently dropped her mirror onto my face when she was doing my eyebrows lol bless her she was frantacly freaking out .. all good thougth ... starting to think my life is a final destination LOL!

Hit a few speed humps today .. 1 was calling the car company and discovering that the guy had sold his business... NICE for notifying us but all sorted now with the new company ... then the suit company stuffed us around ... my dad stressed me out from the ghett go ... All good to go ahead now .. had out rehersal tonight, that was interesting LOL ... everything is paid for and all I have to do is turn up tp the chuc..

tomorrow is going to be a very long day !

Chrystalee
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:03 am

Geez SS!! What a past few weeks!!!

Im sure your wedding will be PERFECT !!!!!!! All the best hun!! Cant wait to see pics!!!! :heart: :heart:

GOOD LUCK WEEKEND BRIDES!!!!

SmallNads
What You Talking 'Bout Willis?
What You Talking     'Bout Willis?

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:37 am

SS - your final destination comment made me laugh! What a dramatic few weeks you have had! Good luck for tomorrow :D

Abbey_Lou
♥ Mrs Trethowan ♥
♥  Mrs Trethowan ♥

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:19 am

AHHHHH another March weekend is approaching, goodluck all you lovely ladies getting married this weekend we wish you all the best and pray nothing goes terribly wrong!! Will be waiting for some updates/photos too!!! (Such a stalker) :lol:

GOODLUCK!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

CC2011

Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:47 pm

Cant believe its just 5 more sleeps!

SapphireSunset
2 hearts beating as one
2 hearts beating as one

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:48 pm

Well girls, I'm all married and it was the most amazing day in my whole entire life!!!

Will share pics when I have 5 mins to myself.... The day just went soo fast but I wouldn't change a thing!!!! I actually suprised myself and didn't cry through the ceremony, but my loving husband cried when he 1st seen me and throughout our vows!

All I can say is the near 4yrs of being together and 2.5yrs of being engaged I love him more than I did yesterday!!

Chrystalee
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:10 am

SapphireSunset wrote:
Well girls, I'm all married and it was the most amazing day in my whole entire life!!!

Will share pics when I have 5 mins to myself.... The day just went soo fast but I wouldn't change a thing!!!! I actually suprised myself and didn't cry through the ceremony, but my loving husband cried when he 1st seen me and throughout our vows!

All I can say is the near 4yrs of being together and 2.5yrs of being engaged I love him more than I did yesterday!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: That is gorgeous SS!!!

So glad your day was perfect, cant WAIT to see pics!!!!!
GZIP: On | Load: 0.03