A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

amandajayne
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Re: February 2011

Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:30 am

Well we had the boys suit fittings last night and was it a laugh... all went well i will be4 posting some pics in my S&T

Twiggy
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:14 pm

Its my hens tomorrow :) can't wait no idea what the girls have planned except its on a boat and my house and the theme is red carpet. Really exiting can't wait :D

Mrs JJ 2 Be
J + R = ♥
J + R = ♥

Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:16 pm

Have fun Twiggy!!

lovemywei
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:27 am

Ooohh!! Have fun twiggy!! That sounds like it's going to be awesome fun! Make sure you post some pics up! You should definately have lonely islands "I'm on a boat" as your theme song during the night!!! Ha!!

Mrs JJ 2 Be
J + R = ♥
J + R = ♥

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:39 am

Thinking of you ladies on your Hens!!

greensmonster
I need a title
I need a title

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:48 am

Mrs JJ 2 Be wrote:
Thinking of you ladies on your Hens!!

ditto! have FUN!! :mrgreen:

greensmonster
I need a title
I need a title

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:55 pm

Oooh, I'm so excited - just got an email from my third cousin who has created a black and white painting for us. This will be the card that is attached to a gift bag filled with home made goodies for each group of guests - it'll say thanks for coming and give details of the time and the location of the ceremony (which up till then will have been a secret).

It has me and DP at the front with our daughters and dog next to us
josies rotto pic small.jpg
And here is the actual location
beach shack n lighthouse.jpg
I am stoked!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mrs JJ 2 Be
J + R = ♥
J + R = ♥

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:03 pm

Awesome painting GM!!!

amandajayne
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:18 pm

hey ladies had my hens night last night n omg what a night it was im a bit hang over today but doing good.
we got to the hotel in the city about 3pm we started to get ready as we wanted to go out for dinner before the show....
did get out of the hotel room until 7.30 by the time we got food the show was due to start we just made it in time. :)

had a great time at the show.
got back to the hotel at 12am and then omg did we get stuck into the shots....
we got to bed just before 4am then i was back up at 6am :( lots of drinking and 2 hours sleep not a good thing lol...

i will be sure to post some pics of the night when i get them off my sister and MOH

now i only have 20 days to go b4 the wedding :)

Mrs JJ 2 Be
J + R = ♥
J + R = ♥

Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:37 pm

Thats great you had a good time Amanda!

Not long to go now!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

greensmonster
I need a title
I need a title

Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:38 pm

wahoo!! sounds like a great night :)

Enjoy the next 20 days :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

lovemywei
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:42 pm

greensmonster, that is such a GREAT painting! What a wonderful idea!! I love it!!

There are some totally naughty photos circulating around from my hens night on the weekend - was a ball!! Now I get to do it all again on this weekend with my Sister-in-law to be!! :twisted:

It's nice to be on the countdown for the last few weeks till the wedding.. anyone feeling stressed at all?? I get occassional stress moments which is really when I can't seem to get husband to be to do the little jobs I've given him!!

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone's weddings come together!

Mrs JJ 2 Be
J + R = ♥
J + R = ♥

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:13 pm

lovemywei- I am starting to stress a bit now too. I get butterflies when I think about the big day!

It is exactly 1 month for me to go today!!

I have tomorrow off work so FH and I are going to meet with our photographer for the last time before the wedding. He is really nice and I am looking forward to seeing him again. My MC has also been amazing this last month, he rings me all the time to check things and discuss his ideas :) He will do a great job.

I honestly am so excited to see all of the Feb Brides weddings come together!! :heart:

lovemywei
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:01 pm

I missed it for ysterday but happy 1 month JJ!!! It's going to fly.. How did your photographer meet go?

We've hit a bit of a (potential) bump for our big day. One of Allan's distant relatives is apparently up on some pretty nasty criminal charges which has just started. I've had numerous people ring me to tell me that they would like him not to be there. We got one of Allan's cousins to ring and apparently he has said he has every right to be there. So I have a sinking feeliing if he turns up there is going to be a bit of drama. We won't be setting a seat for him at the reception. I just hope that he comes to his senses and doesn't come. Whilst I agree that he has a right to be there, with all the family tension it's best that he doesn't come.

I need to get cracking on the final touches.. I've been on night shift this week and everything has gone into limbo!! UGH!!!

greensmonster
I need a title
I need a title

Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:33 pm

Oh, LMW that sounds a bit stressful... hope he doesn't come. He doesn't actually 'have a right to be there' really IMO... and if you'd prefer he didn't come that's up to you.

I am mostly calm, but every now and then thinkings SH!T!!!!!!! not long to go and I have heaps to do.

According to DP, the beer is paid for, the music is done... what more is there to do!!?? :lol:

My dress is nearly finished. Will post a pic when it's done. Its very plain, but I like it.

Calm and peaceful lead-up to wedding vibes to you all, lovely brides!! :)

M

Mrs JJ 2 Be
J + R = ♥
J + R = ♥

Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:04 pm

LMW- how stressful! Not what you need at all right now. I really hope he doesn't turn up, no need for drama on your Big day :) Night shift is the worst! What do you do?

GM- Your FH sounds just like mine! As long as the beer an music is done that's all that matters!! Little does he know I will have him tying bows tomorrow night hehehe

My meeting with the photographer went really well. He is so funny and made us feel so comfortable (which is why we booked him). He was amazed at how relaxed we were!! :lol: I will be so happy to see our Pros after the big day.

Paid off the reception and photographer this week!! :mrgreen:

Violet Blue
HisGoffickHalf
HisGoffickHalf

Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:47 am

Hi, I just want to wish you all good luck from a February 10 bride. I remember this time last year one of the February 09 brides wished us luck in the thread and I thought wow, I can't imagine the wedding being over, let alone a year ago - and now here I am passing the luck on to all of you!

Cherish every moment, it goes by so fast! I hope you all have the wonderful weddings of your dreams - and you can never have too many photos :D

Mrs JJ 2 Be
J + R = ♥
J + R = ♥

Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:31 pm

Awww thanks Violet :heart:

Hope you are enjoying married life!! xx

ETA- congrats I just saw your ticker!!

amandajayne
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:24 pm

We ladies i have 13 more sleeps to go :) im just about done getting everything together :) just have a few last minute things like spray tan, nails and my hair recoloured :)

how is everyone else going?

Mrs JJ 2 Be
J + R = ♥
J + R = ♥

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:04 am

How exciting Amanda!!

I'm going good with our plans. 26days to go!

I've nearly finished confirming everyone and sorting out payments. We have our flowergirl alterations booked in for tonight.

I'll organise my hair to be coloured, nails done and massage when I am on holidays. Only 12 actual days of work left!!! :)
GZIP: On | Load: 0.01