A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

nixella
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Re: April 2011

Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:40 pm

All the best for today Naomi! :D

Wow Kazza, I just noticed we got engaged on the same day (a year apart) and are getting married on the same day :lol:

kazza76

Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:54 pm

Wow Nixella. that's a bit freaky! How are you feeling about the big day next weekend? I'm not in a panic just yet but it's starting to hit me. I seem to be waking up at 4 or 5am in the morning and can't get back to sleep thinking about all the things I should or could be doing! lol

naomi_j86
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:56 pm

Wow! My wedding day was perfect! A completely magical day, a real fairytale and a dream come true!

Hope all your upcoming weddings are amazing! Definitely worth all the time and effort you put in!

~Naomi.

Ali2011
I need a title
I need a title

Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:48 am

naomi_j86 wrote:
Wow! My wedding day was perfect! A completely magical day, a real fairytale and a dream come true!

Hope all your upcoming weddings are amazing! Definitely worth all the time and effort you put in!

~Naomi.

Glad your wedding was perfect!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

kazza76

Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:26 pm

naomi_j86 wrote:

~Naomi.

Congrats Naomi! So glad to hear it went well. Today is the first time I actually got REALLY stressed about it all. One of my bridesmaids is a bit of a pain and today was no exception. I think she got the hint by the time we finished setting up the room because she left pretty quicky. She arrived late to my house, took over when we were trying to set up the room (put the placement cards on as well as the table favours) and her husband kept calling to ask me why my FH wasn't answering his phone calls!! I DON'T ****** KNOW!!!

So I was having a bit of a moment in the car today driving home, I realised, once this wedding is over, there really isn't another big thing in our life that FH and I will experience. Nothing as big as this. we already have a baby, had the engagement and soon to be the wedding. I actually felt a little bit sad about it all. Still excited about getting married in 2 days, but once it's done, its all done if you get what I mean?

bronmelbourne
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:09 pm

Hey girls, just popping in quickly to say I hope all of your weddings are fantastic! I've got the car all packed to drive up to Magnetic Island tomorrow in preparation for mine next weekend so probably wont be on here too much much between now and the wedding. Can't wait to see all of your photos!

Moderator Team
The Mod Squad
The Mod Squad
Topic Author

Tue May 10, 2011 1:08 pm

Ladies this topic will now be locked as the end of April has been and gone.

Congratulations on all your weddings :D
GZIP: On | Load: 0.26