A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

vicplayf13
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Re: August 2010 - Part 2

Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:50 pm

I'M MARRIED !!!!!!

most AMAZING day and NOOOOOO f*** ups at all !! will post pics when i see some !! people haventposted any on facebook yet :(

And girls who havent got married - brace yourself for NO sleep the night before!! WOW !! i couldnt believe how nervous/worried/excited/stressed i was the night before

carly87
The Button Lady
The Button Lady

Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:13 am

Great to hear there weren't any stuff ups vic. Can't wait to see your piccies.
Just found an awesome site. http://www.projectwedding.com
can't believe I've only just found it...would have come in handy a few months back :roll: :lol:
Well girls, I will try and check in every day to see what's going on and look at pics, but from today I've got family arriving all week :mrgreen: finally people to talk to (after two weeks of just the kids and me in the house with no car :lol: ) so I think it's going to be a full on week.

Becra83
♪ Everlong ♫
♪ Everlong ♫

Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:33 am

Sorry I didn't get back on to wish you good luck GN but I'm sure it was PERFECT! We woke up to the beautiful blue sky and the Brissy river on Sunday morning too and I thought of you :heart:

OK so I keep throwing around this 'perfect' word, but to tell you the truth, my day could not have gone any better at all!!!!

I will post a few pics in my s & t to tide everyone (and myself!) over for a while, we leave for NZ tonight and I haven't packed yet 8O But I promise to find time to sit down and write my story!!!!

Love you all ladies, you really helped me through the biggest day of my life and I am forever grateful to all of you and your advice!!! :heart:

I finally have a HUSBAND LOL!!!!

sophieej
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:40 am

Becra I just saw your photos on fb! And I think perfect is the right word to use! It all looked absolutely amazing and I'm so glad it all went exactly to plan.

I'm beginning to wish I'd taken this week off work mow seeing as though I didn't finish my to do list on the weekend and all my friends an family are beginning to arrive now so I just want to hang out with them!

almostthere
finallydone
finallydone

Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:43 am

Oh I've missed all the excitement of people getting married over the weekend! I went out Saturday night and spent all day yesterday as one very sick girl - couldn't keep anything down. Dammit, so cross at myself cause I had so much stuff I needed to do and didn't get any of it done :roll:

Anyway congratulations to all our new August Mrs'!!! Glad you hear you all have a fantastic day :D

I'm off to Darwin today to finalise the preps. Can't wait to be there and finally start doing stuff, I've been going crazy not able to go anywhere and see anyone! Might not be on WC much this week so I hope everyone's lead up is as smooth as possible and that everyone has an awesome day on Saturday!

bubduckie

Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:15 pm

Wow it has really gotten quiet in here..... 4 days to go girls.. :bdance: :bdance: :bdance:

nellz00
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:08 pm

Congrats Becra!! Sounds as though you had an awesome day :heart: :heart:

Had the inlaws arrive yesterday, and a few others flying in tomorrow and thursday. It's crazy how much last minute things there are to do... We spent today running here and there, can't wait to just RELAAAAX!!!!!!

So, we went to a wedding last thursday, and after seeing the bride and groom do their first dance, we decided that we NEEDED to have a dance lesson!!! Ours was just gonna be the usual "wedding shuffle"... So we went for a lesson saturday and have another on thursday. Sooo happy we decided to get a lesson, we both feel so much more comfortable and relaxed about it now!

Good luck with everyone elses last minute arrangements!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :heart:

missgina
Mrs O
Mrs O

Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:01 am

Good luck for this weekend girls, had to believe that we are up to the final weekend of August and we will all be MRS.
How time has flown, it has been an amazing experience sharing it with all of you!

sophieej
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:11 am

Nellz I'm getting worried as I'm not running around like a crazy person!

Had some frustrations at home though with our drains blocking up and unable to use the dishwasher or washing machine etc. Ahhh of all the weeks. Something was bound to happen though, and I've got through that ok. Plumber is there at the moment. I'm still at work (obviously working extremely hard!).

Time to consult the to do list as its all feeling a little too cruisy. Just lots of eating and catching up with people really.

almostthere
finallydone
finallydone

Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:27 pm

Hello my beautiful August girls! Hope all your preparations are coming along nicely.

Personally I've had a flat chat week. I've been dealing with stupidness all week with suppliers who say they'll do one thing and then not do it which has a flow-on effect so things can't be done with other suppliers etc. Over it. My dress still didn't fit when i went back Monday so I had a fitting with the dressmaker yesterday. Haven't tried it on yet, that's tomorrow's job and hopefully it fits. I'm preparing myself for a fight about alteration costs, esp when it was taken out instead of in!
Otherwise we've had family start arriving which has been lovely, and we did have an awesome meeting with our photographer this morning which perked my spirits up a lot. Can't wait to work with him on the day! Hanging out for Friday to check into the resort and FINALLY chill out!

This will prob be my last post so I hope you girls all have fantastic wedding days! Can't wait to hear everyone's stories! :D :heart:

missgina
Mrs O
Mrs O

Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:50 pm

Sophiee....enjoy the cruisy bit, I found I had that too. Then it is all systems go on Friday & Saturday.

Enjoy ladies, see you on the other side!

carly87
The Button Lady
The Button Lady

Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:03 am

Hi girls,
so it's been a busy few days and is only going to get busier from today when all the family start arriving.
So far there's been only one stuff up, which was the flowers. I had ordered from a supplier online and they rang the other day to say I couldn't have half my order because they'd run out of roses. not happy at all. so in the end I've had to go to a florist and pay through the nose for the extra roses. :roll:
though the pampering starts today so I think I'm going to be in a good mood soon hehehe well I would be if it would stop raining :( :D

sophieej
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:44 pm

Well today was NOT cruisy! Hopefully tomorrow I will chill out and enjoy some pampering too.

Best of luck August 28th brides!! I'm signing off for now and will return when I'm a married women!!!

missgina
Mrs O
Mrs O

Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:27 pm

Best of luck for tomorrow ladies!!!!
Wishing you a wonderful day filled with much love and happines.

Beloved
Marriage is amazing
Marriage is amazing

Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:09 pm

Good luck to our final set of August brides! I'm about to start posting pics :D :D :D

GingerNinja
The Ninja
The Ninja

Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:42 pm

good luck for you girls for this weekend :heart:

GingerNinja
The Ninja
The Ninja

Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:57 pm

Beloved wrote:
Good luck to our final set of August brides! I'm about to start posting pics :D :D :D

and where can we expect to see these pics?

Beloved
Marriage is amazing
Marriage is amazing

Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:43 pm

turbo311
♥ The New Mrs D ♥

Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:27 pm

Goodluck to the final August Brides!!! I will be thinking of you tomorrow!!!

And Beloved - your photos are AMAZING!!! You looked elated!!!!

drkreena
Done. Dusted. Delighted.
Done. Dusted. Delighted.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:40 am

Good Luck to the last of the August brides :D
I hope all of your days are magical :heart: :mrgreen:
GZIP: On | Load: 0.3