Realised today it's ten weeks to go - nerves are starting to set in!! :heart:

andie85
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Re: September 2011

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:23 pm

charlottecj wrote:
Realised today it's ten weeks to go - nerves are starting to set in!! :heart:

I know how you feel 8O I have never felt like this before, I am so excited and stressed and nervous all rolled into one!! I am just so worried that I am going to forget to organise something, and I am starting to have the dreams/nightmares to suit lol.

FH is so cute, he got an ipad app today that counts down how long to your wedding in days, hours, seconds. It also counts down in how many heart beats or kisses until we get married. He is so cute, I love him so much :heart: :heart:

jessalovessammy
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:13 am

andie85 wrote:

FH is so cute, he got an ipad app today that counts down how long to your wedding in days, hours, seconds. It also counts down in how many heart beats or kisses until we get married. He is so cute, I love him so much :heart: :heart:

Awww!! Aren't they just the best!! Can't wait to be a wife! :heart: :heart:

andie85
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:08 am

I know what you mean jess. I love how he is such a strong person and a bit of a boys boy but then when you least expect it he does something like that :heart: :heart:

scootie

Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:35 pm

Wow! I forgot about this lovely forum, I'm back and have just caught up on everything, everyones plans are looking great!

Its the beginning of freak out time for me I think, it's coming around so quickly. Only 7 more pay days to go for me - scary!!!

MinM

Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:04 am

Hi Ladies,

I'm another September girl :D 10th to be exact

We are getting married in Thailand - Koh Samui and I cant wait, the count down has begun!

Cheeky Roxy
Foxy Roxy
Foxy Roxy

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:08 am

Hi girls,

Oh yay, minm how exciting!! hope your plans are going well!!

Just a wanting to get your view on something. originally we were having stubby coolers for the boy favours and I was undecided for the girls. we then decided to have stubby coolers for everyone but DF turned around and wants to get stubby coolers for his bucks night, so I have now decided that since we are having cupcakes for our cake and the cupcake boxes are being our placecards as well that we could substitute the cupcakes as the favours. Do you think this would be alright??

andie85
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:23 am

Roxy, I think that the cupcakes is a great idea. These days I don't think it really matters what the favours are. I have been to a few weddings recently who haven't had any favours at all.

Only 10 WEEKS girls, 10 WEEKS....... 8O :D

Cheeky Roxy
Foxy Roxy
Foxy Roxy

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:05 am

andie, 10 weeks eek... :lol: :lol: I think from here on in, my heart is going to skip a beat everytime a week passes by!!

andie85
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:56 am

I know what you mean, I think that I will be doing the same thing!! :D

We tried on our wedding bands yesterday to make sure that they still fitted properly and I was just so happy, I didn't want to take it off, neither did FH :D

jessalovessammy
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:50 pm

MinM wrote:
Hi Ladies,

I'm another September girl :D 10th to be exact

We are getting married in Thailand - Koh Samui and I cant wait, the count down has begun!

Hi Min, we are honeymooning in Phuket! Hope your plans are going well!

Mandib2b
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:59 am

sorry girls havent been on here for a while!
yes its not far now so excited :heart: :)

andie85
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:18 pm

I cannot believe how fast this is all going. We are going to be brides in under nine weeks 8O

AliBaby
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:47 pm

Havent updated in ages. Time is getting away from me. On school holidays now so have heaps to get organised as work is going to be go go go when I get back.

I was supposed to have a dress fitting for me and my flowergirls today but have been to sick with the flu so had to miss it. Will have it next weekend now.

I have two pairs of shoes to choose from now. Found a pair at the shops the other day for $40 and I really lke them. Will take photos later and post.One pair is ivory and one pair is champagne.

Changed photographers and happy with who we have booked now. Whole nuther story as to why we changed.

My hen's night is in 2 weeks time! YAY! Need to find an outfit.

Went shopping with boys last week. It is so hard to find shoes all to match in the correct sizes and the shirts we wanted are out of stock in some of the sizes and discontinued. They are turning out to be harder than I thought. Fingers crossed we sort something out soon.

We meet with my uncle (our minister) on the 13th to go through OOS and our prepare questionaire thing we did.

Have placecards to write tonight and table number things to make if my daughter ever goes to sleep - Worried she wont for a while as she had a bit of a power nap on my lap earlier.

Hope everyone else is well and the wedding plans are running smoothly.

jessalovessammy
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:42 am

School holidays for me too Ali! Although they haven't been as productive as I had hoped... my uncle (lived interstate and not close to me personally) passed away on my last day of work so I have spent almost the whole first week preparing music etc for the funeral which has had more issues than I could imagine!

But back to the good stuff...wedding plans! I am having the fitting with the bridesmaids next Saturday and hopefully the dresses are perfect length! My first fitting is the weekend after :)

Other things I need to do:
This week:
Look into bridal registry
Finish running sheet
Finish Wooden wedding sign
visit locations for photos and discuss with Photog.

Next week:
Take FH parents to reception venue

Three weeks time:
Send Invitations

Hope everyone is as excited as I am!!! Can't wait and wishing I chose a closer date coz it feels so far away :( :heart:

AliBaby
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:14 am

OH my goodness just realised my ticker says less than 2 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :lol: 8O :heart:

Cheeky Roxy
Foxy Roxy
Foxy Roxy

Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:49 am

oh ali and jessa, i know how you feel - 2mts to go today and i still feel it is going too quick plus my lil man was 3mths on thurs (i surely don't know where that time has gone)

my invites will be posted on monday - mum was gluing the bows on them on fri/sat so on monday when i am up there all i have to do is put them in their envelopes and post away

i have printed the menu cards out and the boys have finally done their suits

my mum is putting the ribbons on my cupcake boxes and i will be printing out the name tags for them on monday so when people start rsvping i can start putting them at tables

next monday we are finally having our engagement shoot - i made df take the day off as every other time that we have organised it he has had a big job and hasn't been able to finish in time to go do it and will be taking my 2 boys with us so hopefully we get some great fam pics to

so really all we have left to do is music, filling in the reception running sheet so our mc can sort himself out and the big one pay for it all lol plus i have my dressfitting on the 20th so looking forward to that

Kez N Damo
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:00 pm

Ooooohhh Ali, Jess, Roxy... In two months we will have husbands and we will be wives!! *little freak out* I'm happy to hear how all your plans are coming along. We've pretty much done everything, just need to confirm everything and pick up my dress from it's alterations. With two months to go we are just sitting around waiting twiddling our thumbs... So... We've decided to have a Lolly buffet!!!!!!!! Yay!! So now I've been scouring shops for vases and bowls. We now have 12. That might be enough. And we Just bought some scoops today. Bought a few packets of things but need to research prices first.

On another note... We sent our invites about two months ago. We had them ready and were going to hold on to them for a while but we decided 'why not?' so we sent them. So far we don't even have half back! I even put in stamped return envelopes! Our RSVP is the 23rd July. I think I might be doing the ring around soon. Anyone else with this problem?

Cheeky Roxy
Foxy Roxy
Foxy Roxy

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:15 pm

kez, i put a reminder on facebook about the rsvp for my hens as my sisters hadn't heard from many.

in regards to that am a lil peeved off, even though my hens invites got sent out a month a go and my friends have had time to get $$ together for the wine tour I still got a handful of friends that rang me to say "oh i really want to come to the wine tour but don't have the money to pay can you cover for me?" So the sucker I am have said yes!! Plus none of df's family is coming except for his cousin - sometimes i wonder why i put the effort in to involve them

andie85
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Hello girls.

I cannot believe that we will all be wives in two months that is only eight weeks. 8O In regards to the RSVP I had to chase up 48 people. It took three weeks for most of them to get back to me. I now only have one couple still outstanding and as they are now a month overdue, texted them 6 times and phones twice to no answer we have decided that they are not coming. If they do not have the manners to reply to us we just crossing them off. It is a shame though because we really wanted them to come. I dont think that people understand how hard it is organise everything.

I hope that all the brides to be are doing well. :)
GZIP: On | Load: 0.29