Hey andie, what are you putting in your order of service? That's my next job but dunno what to add or more importantly... What to leave out![/quote]
I am having a booklet I have but in it
- The names of the bridal party (including the parents and the celebrant)
- the order of service and the names of the music that corresponds to it
- the readings that we are having at the ceremony
- the history of some of the wedding traditions that mean the most to us (EG the wedding ring, cutting the cake etc)
- Finally on the last page we have put a small thank you for our family and guest.
Ali- I have been off work sick for the last 4 months, I got injured at work and it is taking a little longer to get better than we were all expecting. We are hoping that it sorts itself out before the wedding as I do not want to be walking down the aisle with a limp
I hope that all is well with everyone. I am busily making the place card holders for everyones name tags out of ribbon. I really like the result, will post when I have finished them.