A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

kel1409
Mrs Betto
Mrs Betto

Re: October 2010 - Part 2

Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:13 pm

gorgeous electriclight!!!

For all you fellow October brides... here's the link for my HOF...

http://forum.weddingcentral.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=122256

electriclight

Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:06 pm

Thanks guys, yeah the weather was great. But at the beach, it was sooo windy, luckily there was tons of good hairspray applied. Was alot of fun getting beach shots :)

FY
Formerly known as katburke
Formerly known as katburke

Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:40 pm

electriclight your photos are great!

When did everyone send out thank you cards? I want to make the photo ones, but not sure if its to long to wait to get all the pro shots then choose or just use one we already have.

MrsHutcho2B
I survived and got married

Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:37 pm

katburke wrote:
When did everyone send out thank you cards? I want to make the photo ones, but not sure if its to long to wait to get all the pro shots then choose or just use one we already have.

Hi katburke - I've just finished designing my thank you cards through Vistaprint, and then found your question on this forum! I used one of the sneak-photos that we received from our photographer on the thankyou card. I also just emailed him to ask if we might be able to have the pro-photos by two weeks time so I can get some printed up to send with the thank you cards, which I'm hoping to be able to do (and maybe include a Christmas card with it and get it all done at the same time! LOL).

I don't know what the official time frame should be for thank you cards. We received a thankyou card in July from a wedding we had attended in February this year! (I'm hoping to beat that time frame...)

:)

~chocolat~

Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:31 am

Beautiful photos electriclight and kel -you both looked so happy!

katburke wrote:

Have't sent any thank yous yet - waiting for proofs so we can use one of our pro shots as thank you.... I think anthing longer than 3 months is a bit much.

Moderator Team
The Mod Squad
The Mod Squad
Topic Author

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:22 pm

Ladies, this thread will now be locked as the end of October has been and gone :D
GZIP: On | Load: 0.53