A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

*Riss*
Happiness Forever
Happiness Forever

Re: October 2010 - Part 2

Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:11 am

~chocolat~ wrote:
Hi all, just letting you know I am all married now, the day went well and so very quick...still feels like it happened to someone else and I was just watching it... no pictures as yet, but hope to have some soon. Am in Launceston honemooning - we are so burnt out. will be nice to relax. :D :D

Congrats!!!!!

Butterfly_Dreaming
A Farmers Wife
A Farmers Wife

Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:05 am

It's a bugger when it rains and delays everything.....
I mean we love the rain and all but come on, enough is enough already!!!
We are at the point of crops falling over, peas now to big to cut for hay, water still laying around everywhere and not being able to get close to anything to be able to do anything about it..... *sighs* The joys of farming, when its not raining and we are in drought, we plead for rain then when we get too much and start flooding, we are pleading for it to stop, LOL!!!

Hope you get all your shearing finished up soon Hac so that you can have some down time before the big day. Just think how much more you will enjoy your honeymoon :wink: Where about's are you heading for yours?

firebird
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:46 am

Hi All Just wanted to say hi and let you all know I'm a Mrs. now!!! :bdance: :bdance:

It was a great day everything went well except for one small drama when I realised I had left my hoop at home and my friend who went home to get it (an hour from where we were getting ready) her car broke down (blew a head gasket) so I had to call a grooms man to go save her get the hoop and bring her to my parent's place, and then he only got back just in time to catch the taxi with the boys to the ceremony site!

other than that it was a beautiful day the weather was perfect not to hot but sunny. I giggled all the way through the ceremony mostly because other wise I was going to cry lol. There were a few disappointing things but nothing big enough to ruin the day over.

nursekristel
♥ beach bride ♥
♥ beach bride ♥

Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:02 pm

:heart: :D :D beautiful firebird!

congratulations to all the brides that got married last weekend!
good luck to all the brides getting married tmw 20/10/10!
and of course all of the 23rd and 24th brides!
:heart: :heart:

emmylouly
Mrs Klinakis
Mrs Klinakis

Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:59 pm

Hey ladies just checking in quickly before I go back to putting my final touches on the ribbon wands and ceremony candles.

Congrats to you firebird and chocolat!!

It is all starting to feel real now when I imagine myself on the day - it doesnt feel like a bit of a daydream anymore it actually is going to happen!!!

Even though I took this whole week off work I cant believe how busy we are - to think I thought id be sitting around relaxing this week!! Pfft!

I'll try and pop in the next few days if I get time - thanks ladies for your wonderful support in this great thread!

*Riss*
Happiness Forever
Happiness Forever

Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:56 am

Soooo exciting girls!!

I am going to spend the next few days relaxing, the first half of the week was quite busy but now I have to try hard to relax and look after myself. Bring on Saturday!!

hac12549

Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:51 am

Butterfly_Dreaming wrote:
It's a bugger when it rains and delays everything.....
I mean we love the rain and all but come on, enough is enough already!!!
We are at the point of crops falling over, peas now to big to cut for hay, water still laying around everywhere and not being able to get close to anything to be able to do anything about it..... *sighs* The joys of farming, when its not raining and we are in drought, we plead for rain then when we get too much and start flooding, we are pleading for it to stop, LOL!!!

Hope you get all your shearing finished up soon Hac so that you can have some down time before the big day. Just think how much more you will enjoy your honeymoon :wink: Where about's are you heading for yours?

we're going ona week long cruise to the south pacific, then heading up to cairns for a few days. as im also having a baby, we figure this will be our last chance for a while!

ive got this week off to finish wedding stuff but cant think of really anything to do except get legs waxed tomorrow, pack car on friday (wedding is 2 1/2 hrs away and were staying there the night before) and print a few instruction sheets for MC, photographer etc. i feel like im forgetting something important. i hope not.

caity27

Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:51 pm

10 days to go..... I am only having 1 day off before my wedding, am I mad?? ha ha

Is anyone else getting married 30.10.10????

[url=<a href="http://www.weddingcountdown.com" target="_blank">http://www.<WBR>weddingcountdown.com</a>][img]<a%20href="http://img.weddingcountdown.com/ticker/fkmg9uhx73ihb.png%5B/img%5D"%20target="_blank">http://img.<WBR>weddingcountdown.com/ticker/<WBR>fkmg9uhx73ihb.png[/img]</a>[/url]

*Riss*
Happiness Forever
Happiness Forever

Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:52 pm

It depends on how much there is to do I guess. We have both taken this entire week off. Trying to relax but there is always things I want to do. Can't sit still

caity27

Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:56 pm

russa1 wrote:
It depends on how much there is to do I guess. We have both taken this entire week off. Trying to relax but there is always things I want to do. Can't sit still

Really, god I can't get any time off I would have loved to take time off... I have HEAPS to do on the Friday, so I could be organising till midnight! ha ha

How do you get your wedding count down in your signature, mine keeps saying there is too many characters??

electriclight

Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:48 am

10 days to go and the nerves are starting to kick in..its exciting though for sure but there's so much to do (appointments)in the last week starting Tuesday when my mum gets here :D
The guys are so lucky, all they have to do is don a suit and show up lol.

caity27

Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:55 am

1 week out till I finish work and It's just hit me on how excited I will be next week!!

Good luck to all the brides getting married on the 23rd, 24th xxxx

9 days....... OMG

MrsHutcho2B
I survived and got married

Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:01 pm

We've got the overseas guests starting to arrive now, and I'm going to the beauticians for "ladies pampering day" with my NZ aunty and cousin tomorrow - can't wait! :D Had my last day of work today - it seemed to go on forever! 8O

Bubblekat85
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:29 pm

Just had a big family dinner & got reminded there's only 2 sleeps to go. I feel physically ill, I'm so tired & nervous!!!

caity27

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:06 am

Have fun on your pampering day!!! Enjoy the next 24 hours ladies your going to be MARRIED soon :D

Can't wait to see photo's!!!!

Butterfly_Dreaming
A Farmers Wife
A Farmers Wife

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:51 am

Congrats to all the ladies who became a Mrs on the 20th - Niki24, Figzy & Jojo. Hope things went smoothly for you all and can't wait to see piccies :)

Best of luck to all of this weekends brides. With only 1 or 2 sleeps to go, you all must be so excited now!!

So for Saturday - good luck to: Russa, Emmy Louly, Jetsetter Jess, Nurse Kristel, MrsHutcho2B, BubbleKat and Wingwing

And for Sunday, good luck to: Melbbride and Bride2be846.

(If I've missed anyone, sorry - all the best to you too!!)

Hope the weather is beautiful and all of your magical days flow smoothly and trouble-free!!

jetsetterjess
Jess the Best
Jess the Best

Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:03 am

Bubblekat85 wrote:
I feel physically ill, I'm so tired & nervous!!!

yep i agree! i think i will only be able to relax tonight once everything is at the venue and all the fiddly bits are done!
and then when i wake up it will be our wedding day!!

good luck my fellow brides, hope your day is fantastic! all the planning will be worth it in the end!

~chocolat~

Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:14 pm

Hi ladies... last day of honeymoon today flying back to melbourne tomorrow.

Congratulations to those ladies who I missed getting married, and good luck to this weekend's brides.

To the ladies who are nervous - I was super nervous as well, so don't you worry. On the day it all felt so surreal, like it was happening to someone else. Everyone was saying i was a calm bride! But I wasn't - but once you walk down the aisle towards your FH, all the hard work and stress is so worth it.

Here are some photos my friends took to whet your appetites - once I am back home will post more in my S & T.

Me & MOH.jpg

Getting Ready.jpg

Photoshoot.jpg

nursekristel
♥ beach bride ♥
♥ beach bride ♥

Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:31 pm

Great photos chocolat!!

Good luck 23rd and 24th brides!
It's finally our turn!

Catch u on the flipside! :heart: :heart:

electriclight

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:17 pm

caity27 wrote:

Is anyone else getting married 30.10.10????

[]

Me :) Its so close now omg still so much to get done
GZIP: On | Load: 0.18