Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:04 am

Welcome Michelle!!!

jodieo88
Princess Fitz
Princess Fitz

Re: 2011 Brides - Part 3

Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:20 pm

amandajayne wrote:
Hi ladies just need to get a few things out n i hope you can help me.....

I brought my Dress awhile ago and when I brought it the fit was great now that i have lost a fair bit of weight my dress is now 1 1/2 dress sizes to big. so yesterday i went and took my dress to see if it could be taken in it can but its a lot of work. the problm im having is i still need to lose more weight but if i keep losing the weight the way i am i will be up for a new dress. I have a henri Josef Dress i will add a pic to show you. im going to email them to see if i can still get the same dress. Just incase if it come to it that i have to buy another....what would you girls do if you where me?

21850View1.jpg

I LOVE that dress!! If it is going to be too much work and you are not in love with your dress, and you can afford it, you may as well get a new one! :D

Welcome Michelle!!!

I got pics of my cake topper from Mudcards on Etsy! It's lovely! I am not 100% on it yet, read my S&T but she says she'll fix what I am not 100% about so that's awesome!! :heart: :heart:

amandajayne
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:37 pm

Im Still every much in love with my dress. I have been sitting here today crying coz I know that is the dress i want im waiting until my next dress fitting thats on the 15th november and if i have lost more weight and it needs to be taking in more thats it time to see if i can still get the same dress as i will then have under 3 months to wedding

michelle1

Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:46 pm

Thanks for the welcome girls. And Jodie, checked out your cake toppers, love them! :D

amberino21
Mrs Cupcake

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:20 pm

6 months to go for us today!!! Exciting- but slightly stressful at the same time! Argh! So much to do :)

love the cake topper Jodie, I think it looks fantastic - your dress looks great, I think :)

hi Michelle :) can't wait to hear your plans!

Hope everyone has had a great weekend - today FH and I held a Pink Ribbon morning tea to raise money for breast cancer. I made so much yummy food - marble mud cupcakes, Turkish delight cupcakes, Monte Carlos, white choc scones with raspberry jam and cream, choc dipped strawberries, finger sandwiches, zucchini slice, ham and cheese mini croissants, sausage rolls...yum!! We only had about 15 people, but raised over $200 so far, which we'll add to the $700ish we've made so far from selling cupcakes at FH's work over the past few weeks :)

Mrs JJ 2 Be
J + R = ♥
J + R = ♥

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:49 pm

Jodie, I already commented in your S&T but your cake topper is fantastic! I :heart: it!

Amberino, thats such a great effort of you and your FH!! Well done.

I havent done much wedding wise lately... still waiting for my table number proof to be ready. It has been nearly 4 weeks since I purchased them on etsy. I convo'd her the other day so hopefully she replies soonish.

I had my friends baby shower today, was so much fun! We played some great and gross games hehe. Made me terribly clucky tho :oops: I love the baby bump.

Daughter
To infinity and beyond...
To infinity and beyond...

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Welcome Michelle!

Jodie I love your cake topper, it's super cute!

Amanda, I love love that dress, hope you can sort something out with it.

Awesome work with the morning tea Amber, the found sounded soo yummy, making me hungry! We're having a High tea style supper for my bookclub in a few weeks here at my house so I want to make a few different things but I'm not the world's best baker :?

Mrs JJ 2 Be
J + R = ♥
J + R = ♥

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:54 pm

So after just writing I hadn't done anything "weddingy" this weekend, I just purchased wedding bubbles off ebay! YAY!

Tomorrow when my computer isn't so slow, I will make some labels for them on vista print! :heart:

jasmine&paul
I survived and got married

Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:58 am

hey everyone i have joined the facebook group but im currently on lock out from it at the moment i have my cpa exam next friday so to keep me off it i made paul change my password!! i was going to get him to do this one too but even without a password i can still look at most things!!

Im pretty sure i found my bridesmaid dresses on the weekend! I have actually created a poll for the hairstyle i like would love all your input! Here is the link:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=121107

I went to update my s&t on friday only to find the internet usb thing at home had broken!! So annoyed!! Hopefully will get the new one working today!!

Hope everyones planning is going well & welcome to the new people xx

Mrs JJ 2 Be
J + R = ♥
J + R = ♥

Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:51 pm

FOUR MONTHS TO GO!!

I am so excited!! It kinda just hit me today at work.... Lol.

FH and I are off to have a look at our invites tonight, and then they should be ready by end of October.

My hens is in 6 weeks too, I am ridiculously excited. I had to come post so I don't drive the ladies at work nuts... :oops:

Mrs JJ 2 Be
J + R = ♥
J + R = ♥

Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:53 pm

Jasmine I hope your exams go well, and I am looking forward to seeing your updated S&T.

Neptune
I need a title
I need a title

Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:07 pm

Mrs JJ 2 Be wrote:
FOUR MONTHS TO GO!!

I am so excited!! It kinda just hit me today at work.... Lol.

FH and I are off to have a look at our invites tonight, and then they should be ready by end of October.

My hens is in 6 weeks too, I am ridiculously excited. I had to come post so I don't drive the ladies at work nuts... :oops:

Yay Robyn - Only 4 months! :D

It's definitely exciting and makes it feel more real. FH is always saying to me when we see wedding pics now - That will be us soon :) Now we've passed the 4 month mark the time flying. Not enough hours in the day to do everything that needs to be done.

Tess91

Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:45 pm

Hi everyone :) i'm a November 2011 bride! and i feel VERY unorganised...looking forward to seeing what everyones up to with their big day!!

b2b??

Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Hi Tess91,

Welcome to the forum.

I'm feeling very unorganised as well. We've decided on a date FINALLY !!! (20 November) but we're struggling to find a celebrant available on that date! It seems like a very popular day. So far only 1 of the celebrants I've contacted is available so I think we'll be going with her. She's going to send me through some dates so we can organise a catch up and check that we get along with her.

Mrs JJ 2 Be
J + R = ♥
J + R = ♥

Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:26 pm

Welcome Tess & B2B.

Neptune, I have been ridiculously excited all day!! Haha I have no idea why.

Neptune
I need a title
I need a title

Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:33 pm

I have an idea why you're so excited Robyn :P

It's because your going to be married in 24 weeks time!

:D :bdance:

jasmine&paul

Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:40 pm

Mrs JJ 2 Be wrote:
Jasmine I hope your exams go well, and I am looking forward to seeing your updated S&T.

Thanks! Just finished the update :mrgreen:

Mrs 2 Be
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:00 pm

Hi Ladies,
Welcome to the newbies :) Can't wait to share the lead up to the big day with you both. Im also a november 2011 bride :) Where abouts are you both getting married?

Jasmine, Good luk for your exam!! Off to look at your S&T!!

Robby, :O OMG only 4 MONTHS!!! Time is flying by!!!!

To anyone i have missed, sorry i have not slept in 24 hours and am exhausted. Spent 4 hours at the hospital last night in pain and then after i got home i was in too much pain to sleep. Bubs are alright though, its nothing to do with them thank god. I have another scan tomorrow, and i will be 16 weeks!! Also seeing my obs.

I am trying to work out what i want to do for favours for our wedding. We are going to do a couple of things and we have some idea but i want to know for sure what we are doing,lol.

Decided for my hens day i want to go to the horse races with my closest friends and then also go out to dinner.

other than that i havn't done too much else :)

dandas
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:24 pm

Hi everyone!
Gosh, been so busy with uni at the moment, come back and a million things have happened!
Welcome to everyone new, how exciting that we're all nearly less than a year away!

Mrs 2 Be wrote:
To anyone i have missed, sorry i have not slept in 24 hours and am exhausted. Spent 4 hours at the hospital last night in pain and then after i got home i was in too much pain to sleep. Bubs are alright though, its nothing to do with them thank god. I have another scan tomorrow, and i will be 16 weeks!! Also seeing my obs.

Sorry to hear you've been having pain lovely, glad it's not to do with the bubs though, how exciting, scans are awesome!

Well on the wedding front, I was meant to do my e party invites today, but I had to help my sister move instead, also learnt from the co ordinator that the gorgeous garden we have changed all our plans too can only seat 80 max, we have 105 expected guest at the moment, maybe more so some people are going to have to stand, which I personally HATE (no offence to anyone, just a little pet peeve of mine) so we can fit everyone in.
PLUS my celebrant sent me an email saying that he is no longer doing weddings, and won't be able to do ours... I know we are still 10 months away but COME ON, all in one day? Really?

Anyway, just felt the need to vent, thanks :)
Hope everyone elses plans are going well!

jasmine&paul

Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:50 am

Mrs2be hope your feeling better today & got a better nights sleep xx

Omg dandas how annoying about the celebrant do you have a back up? I suppose they have given a bit of notice to change but still annoying!!

Can't believe some of you girls only have less then 4 months to go! I'm hoping my 10 months will fly...
GZIP: On | Load: 0.31