A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

Mrs JJ 2 Be
J + R = ♥
J + R = ♥

Re: 2011 Brides - Part 3

Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:21 pm

They were just from a little Cart in my local shopping centre, only 60! On clearance. They have red, purple, blue and the black. If you want pm me and I can get you a pair.

Mrs 2 Be
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:24 pm

Hi ladies,

Well i read back to catch up and boy there is a lot to catch up on!

Congrats to all who have gotten jobs and wishing everyone who is looking for jobs all the very best :)

Neptune, OMG ONLY 4 MONTHS TO GO FOR YOU!!!!

Sandy, Can't wait to see pics when they are done :)

Robby, OMG I LOVE THEM BLACK SHOES!! They are actually very similar to my BM shoes and hell of a lot cheaper than what i paid for their shoes!! BM shoes are lovely as well!!

Well i had my 3d/4d scan today and both bubs gave us a good shot of their genders and the lady is 90% sure what they are!! Will get them checked again at 16 and 18 weeks just to confirm they are the same though. Both bubs were very wriggly and bub B decided to hide behind bub A after awhile, was very cute :heart:

I was meant to hve an amnio today but after a freak out from me and lots of tears i had to reschedule it, i just couldnt do it, i was petrified! I have spoken to my obs and im going to see him on friday for a chat.

Ended up having my 2nd neck scan this afternoon as they had a cancellation and this one shows that the lump is a reactive lymph node! My doctor said normally this means that its reacting to either inflammation in your scalp or a reaction to something used on my scalp and apparently i have a hot scalp and it is very red. I hadn't realised it was hot and red but she said that its because im probably used to it. She has given me a steriod cream to try and get rid f the redness and take the heat out of my scalp but if that dosn't work she will get a biopsy done then. I am so glad i had a second scan done on my neck now :)

Den and I went and looked at vases and bowls for our looly table today and some frames for some things and he also had a look at some suits. It was soo lovely speding the day with him and doing wedding things. We had soo much fun :)

We also looked at musc and i have a question for you all. We had originally chosen girls just wanna have fun for the bouquet toss but i like single ladies by beyonce.

Would you have
Cyndi lauper
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhdTpeegBZk

or Beyonce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyHVQT8aIBM

Daughter
To infinity and beyond...

Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:29 pm

Loving the shoes Robby, perfect shoes for your burlesque hens!!

So glad to hear everything went well Bek, glad the lump is nothing sinister!! And how exciting for you finding out the babies' genders!! In answer to your question I personally would go with Girls just wanna have fun. But that's probably because a) I quite like the song in general and b) I saw a comedy show where Steven K Amos danced to Beyonces single ladies and it's all I ever think of now when I hear that song! But I think both are perfect choices :heart:

Neptune
I need a title
I need a title

Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:44 pm

Glad to hear the bubs are good Bek, as for the song choices - they are both popular choices for a bouquet toss - My vote is for Single Ladies, I like that is has more of a beat, and I think the lyrics work well for a bouquet toss, which is for all the single ladies :lol:

amberino21
Mrs Cupcake

Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:53 pm

Love the shoes for your hens Robby, they'll look fantastic...and be something you can wear again! 8 weeks isn't long at all! Argh! It's amazing how close next year is, I still remember getting exited because we could say "we're getting married next year", soon it'll be "we're getting married this year"!!!

Bek, glad your scan ended with good results. It must have been amazing to see the twins in 3d/4d :)
in regards to the bouquet toss, I'd go for single ladies too!

Neptune...now it's less than 4 months!! :)

Neptune
I need a title
I need a title

Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:16 pm

amberino21 wrote:

Neptune...now it's less than 4 months!! :)

Arghh!! Don't remind me 8O :lol:

Mrs 2 Be
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:20 pm

Just because i need to get it out to someone as we are not announcing the genders on FB or anywhere as we want to keep it a secret ofr as long as we can (Shhh to those i have on FB :) ) and all you ladies are awesome :D

We are 90% sure Snuggles and Snugglepie
are....

Mrs 2 Be
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:21 pm

GIRLS!!!! :heart: :heart:

Mrs JJ 2 Be
J + R = ♥
J + R = ♥

Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:21 pm

Thanks ladies I really Love them!!! I bough the BM shoes too.

Bek I am so glad everything went well for you today and both your little munchkins are doing well. Huge hugs it was probably a very stressful day. I agree with the other ladies, single ladies is great!

Amberino I know time has just flown, I still can't believe it! It stresses me out sometimes :oops:

Neptune your day will be here so quick! That's so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs JJ 2 Be
J + R = ♥
J + R = ♥

Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:23 pm

Awwwww!!! Congrats Bek!!

Two little GIRLS!!!!

Neptune
I need a title
I need a title

Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:25 pm

Congratulations Bek on your beautiful girls

Identical twin girls - can't think of anything more perfect :heart:

Mrs 2 Be
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:32 pm

Aww thanks ladies, I would have been happy with boys but i just can't wipe the smile off my face im so happy :D

Hmm i just realised my bubba's ticker is a day out, better fix that,lol.

I have been convinced since i found out i was pregnant that i was having a girl, then when we found out there was 2 i told Den it would be 2 girls and he laughed at me and told me i was crazy. We still need to get it confirmed again at 16 and 18 weeks as 14 weeks is early but the lady said that at 14 weeks in a 3d/4d scan a boy would have a noticable bubble between his legs instead of lines.

Can't believe that instead of 1 flowergirl we now have 3 :heart: Can't wait to see them crawl up the aisle on our wedding day :heart:

jodieo88
Princess Fitz
Princess Fitz

Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:37 pm

OMG twin girls!!! That is awesome!! And so exciting!!!

Daughter

Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:14 pm

Congratulations Bek, identical twin girls, how gorgeous :heart: :heart:

Mrs 2 Be
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:00 pm

Thank you for all your lovely posts ladies, we are feeling very blessed :heart:

We have also officially chosen their names tonight as well, so i now have an even bigger smile :D I keep saying their names over and over and i'm not bored of saying them yet either :heart:

I think i will go with Single ladies but i will also play girls just wanna have fun throughout the night :)

I also drew up pics of what i want for my flower girls dress tonight, now that i need 3 of them,lol. Im loving the idea i have for them!

Have i shared my flowergirl dress idea before??

Neptune
I need a title
I need a title

Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:10 pm

Don't think so, do share :)

Daughter

Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:18 pm

Share, share!!

Oh and I love baby names, I can't wait to hear what you've chosen! FH and I have a girls name we've choosen if we have one, but we can't agree on a boys name lol. Although we won't be TTC for probably 2 years so we have plenty of time to change our minds!

Mrs 2 Be
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:44 pm

Well my idea for the flowergirls dresses are a dress very similar to this

The only changes are
-It will be in ivory
-There will be no detail on the bodice
-There will be a sash around the waist that will tie in a bow at the back

I will be adding fairy wings to the back of the dresses and in their baskets they will have a wand in the middle of their flowers and wear little tiara's. They will be our little fairy princesses!! Can't wait to see them come together :)

The names we have chosen are Amaya Grayce and Emme Amelia :heart: :heart: ( again please dont mention on FB as the names are a secret :) ) Couldn't not share them with you lovely ladies though :D

Neptune
I need a title
I need a title

Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:49 pm

Those dresses are gorgeous they will look so cute on your girls with what you have planned! :heart:

I feel so special that we get to know about the girls and your names before Facebook :mrgreen: :bdance:

Love the names too, I have a friend named Emme and she is gorgeous, a really lovely girl :)

Mrs JJ 2 Be
J + R = ♥
J + R = ♥

Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:03 pm

Gorgeous flowergirl dresses Bek! And beautiful names you have chosen :heart:

I have had the best luck shopping lately! FH and I went to yum cha for lunch (num num num) and we walked past Review. There was an amazing dress in the window which is like light pink and fitted over the bust then goes out all puffy to the knee in chiffon! It's beautiful and he bought it for me for my high tea :heart: :heart:
GZIP: On | Load: 0.23