A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

bryaneunice
♥ Lady Eunice ♥
♥ Lady Eunice ♥

Re: April 2012

Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:51 am

I'm still unsure if we should have place cards. How did you do yours Lisa? I'm hoping for something fairly simple to DIY...

mellie29
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:58 pm

bryaneunice wrote:
I'm still unsure if we should have place cards. How did you do yours Lisa? I'm hoping for something fairly simple to DIY...

We have place tags. They took me about 2hours all up to make.

They are a piece of black board folded over with the guests name printed on shimmery paper and pasted on and there is a little paper flower on the right hand corner.

Very simple

LadyLisa
I survived and got married

Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:15 pm

bryaneunice wrote:

I bought the precut placecards from Cards and Pockets, then made them to match our stationary 'theme'

I don't have a picture of the placecards themselves and they are in a box at mums, but I made the same thing for the kitchen tea to tell people what the different foods were - so they look like this, just with names instead of sandwich fillings/ cake names...

I'm about to do a massive S&T picture update as I haven't in forever...

TasKaz
I need a title
I need a title

Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:37 pm

Love your seating chart Eunice :heart: Ladylisa - OMG not long now!!!!! We are using our bombonniere as placecards. We're having silver organza bags with pink and silver wrapped heart chocolates and a pink and silver card attached thanking our guests and with each individual guests name. They should arrive this week and I'm hoping they look as good as in the pics :mrgreen:

Teena354
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Eunice your seating chart looks great and Lisa, love the place cards!

We printed our placecards and OOS booklets last night... another extremely late night but FH is a total perfectionist and spent hours on the design so i suppose it was only fitting that we then spend hours "test printing" before we even start printing... ANYWAY it is done now which is such a relief.

I am having the girls over on Friday night to help with putting the favours together.

bryaneunice
♥ Lady Eunice ♥
♥ Lady Eunice ♥

Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:49 pm

Lisa, that looks great! I don't know if I'll have time to put together place cards now.. will probably just skip the idea all together. Lisa and Mellie, I can't believe it's only 5 days to go for you girls! :mrgreen:

LadyLisa

Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:51 pm

bryaneunice wrote:
Lisa, that looks great! I don't know if I'll have time to put together place cards now.. will probably just skip the idea all together. Lisa and Mellie, I can't believe it's only 5 days to go for you girls! :mrgreen:

Weird but I'm not nervous.. FH says he is just nervous about his speech and dancing... as we are both clumsy and he hates making speeches!

bryaneunice
♥ Lady Eunice ♥
♥ Lady Eunice ♥

Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:40 pm

Lisa and Mellie, all the very best for Saturday ladies!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I can't believe it's finally here!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

LadyLisa

Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:38 pm

bryaneunice wrote:
Lisa and Mellie, all the very best for Saturday ladies!!!!!!

:D

Just got home from a nice facial and manicure - shellac french tips :heart:

Tomorrow, I need to do the drop off at the reception, go to the jeweller and get my rings cleaned, buy a lipstick and a few emergency kit items - then its all done...

Schedule
Makeup / hair begins 8:30am Saturday
FH has a hairdresser appt at 9:30am
Photographer and videographer arrive at the boys house 11:45am
Photo / Video with the girls 1:00pm
Cars arrive at 2:00pm, boys leave at 2:10, girls more like 2:40
Ceremony 3:00pm
Congratulations and formal photos outside the church 3:40pm to 4:30pm
4:30pm to 6:15pm location photos
6:30pm reception starts, guests have canapes in the garden
7:00pm guests are seated
7:05pm bridal entrance, ribbon cutting, cake cutting
7:15pm entree served
Then I don't have times for the following but the order is:
- first dance
- main course
- speeches
- dessert
- supper

then we leave at 11:45pm :-D

present opening and afternoon tea at my parents, then we leave for our honeymoon at midnight on Sunday, 10 nights on Phu Quoc island, Vietnam and 2 nights in Kuala Lumpur :-)

TasKaz
I need a title
I need a title

Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:38 am

bryaneunice wrote:
Lisa and Mellie, all the very best for Saturday ladies!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

What she said :mrgreen:

mellie29
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:41 am

TasKaz wrote:
bryaneunice wrote:

What she said :mrgreen:

Thanks ladies!

I'm super excited and (finally) very nervous. Big day today with my MOH and mum. Really looking forward to hanging out with them.

We had our last meeting with the venue last night and had dinner with both sets of parents. Really nice night.

I had my first stress moment last night. I had my nails done yesterday and they did a bit of a cr*p job (not quiet stuck down at the top). They will be fine but last night at 3am it was the worst thing in the world. I was crying and thretening to pull them off. FH is very, very good and got me to have a sleep. I feel much better now and realise that they will be fine and i can remove them on Sunday so no issues.

Just waiting for my MOH to wake up - we did not get to see her when we arrived home last night as she was already asleep. It's taking all my will power not to wake her up

bryaneunice
♥ Lady Eunice ♥
♥ Lady Eunice ♥

Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:23 pm

It's tomorrow ladies!

:bdance: :bdance: :bdance: :bdance: :bdance:

You'll make stunning brides I'm sure! Don't forget to post piccies after the wedding :mrgreen:

L.I.W
Insert Candy Here
Insert Candy Here

Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:52 pm

Sod off spammer - good luck to all of this weeks and later April Brides!

LadyLisa

Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:06 am

Most amazing day :-)

Now I can show you ladies my dress

Leaving for Vietnam tonight, will post more pics on our return

Good luck for next week Eunice, enjoy every minute because it does go so fast!

bryaneunice
♥ Lady Eunice ♥
♥ Lady Eunice ♥

Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:50 am

Beautiful!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: You look amazing Lisa :D Having dress and veil envy right now.. :lol:

Thank you for taking the time to post up photos, enjoy your honeymoon love :mrgreen:

TasKaz
I need a title
I need a title

Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:44 pm

L.I.W wrote:
Sod off spammer - good luck to all of this weeks and later April Brides!

Thanks lovely lady - 6 days to go for me 8O

Absolutely gorgeous Lisa :heart: :heart: :heart: Have an amazing honeymoon :mrgreen:

Teena354
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:56 pm

Congratulations Lisa!

Good luck to the 21st girls! Am absolutely certain that your days will be perfect!

Eunice, lets hope Brisbane gets the rain out of it's system during the week, will be praying for good weather!

bryaneunice
♥ Lady Eunice ♥
♥ Lady Eunice ♥

Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:08 pm

Teena, I've been stressing about that :( Storms this week? :evil:

We have just paid for our reception in full. God, where has the money gone to??? 8O 8O The money that we've been saving up for two years has just vanished into thin air.

Teena354
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:45 pm

I know... I'm watching the Weather Channel website like a hawk... at this stage doesn't look like it will clear but you never know... what happened to the sunshine state?! I'm really starting to get over it!

If it's any consolation, I have seen some absolutely STUNNING stormy photos out at Sirromet... you have the most beautiful venue and no matter what the weather, it's going to be gorgeous :heart:

bryaneunice
♥ Lady Eunice ♥
♥ Lady Eunice ♥

Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:02 pm

I hope so :( I'm still hoping it wouldn't be as bad as the forecast predicted. They predicted a storm today but there was only some very light shower over at my place...

Here's hoping for a miracle and sunny clear blue skies this Saturday :e_pray: :e_pray: :e_pray:

How are your preparations coming along? My parents and brother arrive tomorrow morning and the rest of the extended family on Wednesday so it's going to get busy for us tomorrow onwards. I think this week will just go by quickly 8O
GZIP: On | Load: 0.58