A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

2bmrsplachotny
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Re: May 2012

Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:52 am

Im sure it will be fine Mummabride, there will be no strippers at mine but it wouldnt bother me at all the girl is old enough to know what she is doing with her body and itsa not gon change your FH's love for you just my opinion.

We are heading to Bali leaving Tues 8th for one week. staying in Nusa Dua we actually got engaged on our first trip to Bali the difference is this is our first holiday alone we have always traveled with FH'S brother & Sil we even went on their hooneymoon last year they where to come on this trip but she is 10 weeks preg and to scared to fly.

2bmrsplachotny
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:30 pm

Just dropped the boys off......

I found a cheap cake knife and server at kmart for $3 im going to put little dimenties on it cant wait

2bmrsplachotny
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:33 pm

almost forgot

we have a novo outlet thing near us i got sme butterfly twists- little flats that twist up for $5

Chookey_321

Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:58 pm

2bmrsplachotny wrote:
We are heading to Bali leaving Tues 8th for one week. staying in Nusa Dua we actually got engaged on our first trip to Bali the difference is this is our first holiday alone we have always traveled with FH'S brother & Sil we even went on their hooneymoon last year they where to come on this trip but she is 10 weeks preg and to scared to fly.

We're leaving on the 8th too :) We are staying a week at Legion and a week in Ubud :) Can't wait!!!

2bmrsplachotny
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:09 pm

Ive become addicted to looking at the weather forecast

Saturday 5 May
Min 11Max 18
Shower or two.
Melbourne area
Partly cloudy. Isolated showers. Winds south to southeasterly up to 20 km/h.

jessjess
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:48 pm

eeeekkkkk!!! Last day at work tomorrow!!!! Had my Hen's Saturday, I quite enjoyed it, it was great to relax with the girls and have a few drinks. I ended up loosing my bra in a game hahaha!

Weather was looking really bad but it's clearing up :D So exciting :D

BubS
I need a title
I need a title

Tue May 01, 2012 7:37 am

2bmrsplachotny wrote:
Ive become addicted to looking at the weather forecast

Saturday 5 May
Min 11Max 18
Shower or two.
Melbourne area
Partly cloudy. Isolated showers. Winds south to southeasterly up to 20 km/h.

Lol me too. Hunter Valley has just gone from high chance of rain with a shower or two to low chance of rain and partly cloudy.

Hopefully it showers a little when you're inside!

mummabride
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue May 01, 2012 9:22 am

OMG it's MAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! :D

xoxbubxox
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue May 01, 2012 9:56 am

mummabride wrote:
OMG it's MAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! :D

Woke up and said the exacty same thing to FH!!! 8O 8O

L.I.W
Insert Candy Here
Insert Candy Here

Tue May 01, 2012 10:04 am

Oh goodness gracious, its certainly coming up quickly now! I have four more days of work, on leave as of Friday at (hopefully) 5pm.

Going to do a few jobs this weekend, try to relax on Monday and Tuesday before the hoardes begin to arrive on Wednesday...

2bmrsplachotny
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue May 01, 2012 3:20 pm

I just had my omg it's may guess I'm a bit slow or a little busy with organizing

Chookey_321

Tue May 01, 2012 9:39 pm

5 more sleeps for me :)

SkinnyBride2B

Wed May 02, 2012 11:25 pm

So i had my Hens on the weekend - wow i needed 2 days off work to recover. Felt like i had been punched in the kidneys! Had a cracker of a night. I detest games/activities/wearing any type of bride to be advertisement so had plenty of drinks with family and friends before heading out to dinner and busting out on the dancefloor. Had a blinder...

Have most RSVPs back. Currently at 123 out of 140 with only 5 people left to RSVP.

Brought my wedding night lingerie ( a gift from my FMIL - bless her) and the BM's earrings. Everything is falling into place. Only have the reception to pay for now. Meeting with the priest for a final catch up on Saturday.

Found out my Dad wont be attending - suits me ok (its what i wanted) but at the same time felt a little hurt (unsure if thats the right word). Something i didnt really expect to feel.

Guess thats all girls. Not long now!!

2bmrsplachotny
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Thu May 03, 2012 8:21 pm

Had a productive day,
Waxing, eyelashes, finnished thNk you gifts, bought perfume and dropped dress off to be pressed

Missed my pedicure app got a new one tomorrow morning still have last min music to finnish off I'm dropping everything at 2 tomorrow .

mummabride
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Thu May 03, 2012 8:24 pm

2bmrsplachotny wrote:
Had a productive day,
Waxing, eyelashes, finnished thNk you gifts, bought perfume and dropped dress off to be pressed

Missed my pedicure app got a new one tomorrow morning still have last min music to finnish off I'm dropping everything at 2 tomorrow .

I'm so excited for you!!! 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!

I just got back from my spray tan! getting ready for the big hens do on saturday!! very excited! pink hummer!! woo

2bmrsplachotny
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Fri May 04, 2012 8:59 am

Just woke up and FH goes tomorrow is the day. Had a very crap sleep last night

I got my rings cleaned yesterday so not wearing it and I feel naked

L.I.W
Insert Candy Here
Insert Candy Here

Fri May 04, 2012 10:23 am

Good luck to all of this weeks brides! Last day of work today - I am going to work very hard starting with a morning tea then a boozy lunch :lol:

2bmrsplachotny
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Fri May 04, 2012 12:11 pm

Im feelimng a bit better now just went and had a pedicue and bought love song dedications so thats takin away from my song stress im just uploading to itunes now im **** myself i just needed to get that out lol i feel like i have no idea what i should be doing right now

mummabride
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Fri May 04, 2012 1:04 pm

2bmrsplachotny wrote:
Im feelimng a bit better now just went and had a pedicue and bought love song dedications so thats takin away from my song stress im just uploading to itunes now im **** myself i just needed to get that out lol i feel like i have no idea what i should be doing right now

Awww, 2bmrsp, you must be soooo nervous! I think their is only one thing left for you to do and that is to RELAX!!!!! I am truely so excited for you and wish you all the best for tomorrow! I am crossing my fingers for you that the weather clears up!

As for me- i just got my final invoice from the venue and have paid the reception and ceremony off!! Very scary feeling!!! 8O
I am still over budget by about $5000 which sucks coz now i have to pull the money from somewhere!!! It is so annoying, seems like all the bills are coming in at the moment, and my ankle is still in a boot so i cant even work to make some extra cash!!! Luckily FH did night work last night and has another night shift next week which will be good on the pocket!!! 3 weeks to go for me! Very excited and stressed! Still feel like their is HEAPS to do! I think my main concern is money! It's coming down to making the final payment and it is soooo much money that is scares me!!! ekkkk

Anyway, my hens night is tomorrow! very excited for that! it is going to be a wild night!!!

Best of luck for all the may brides getting married this weekend! cant wait to hear all about it and see some pics!!!! :D

xoxbubxox
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Fri May 04, 2012 1:15 pm

So jealous of all the ladies who are finishing up this week! I'm only taking from the Wednesday before the wedding off.

Good luck too to all this weekends brides!! I'm sure you will all look beautiful and have a fantasic day!

My big news...I had another fitting last night and my dress is really coming along! It's so perfect and I love it! The fit is so good. So the dress its self is done the designer is just finishing up all the work on the bodice and man there's some work! I never realised how much detail was in it. I asked my sister to get a photo but she didn't and when I asked her why she said "because the lady was always around" Bless she didn't realise that once you buy the dress they don't mind you taking pics lol

Still feels like I have a lot to do and I have my lists but I'm getting stuck on where to start! Our venue is being very difficult in regards to final payment amount and decorations which is not helping my stress levels . And one of my employees quit last week right when I was in the middle of recruiting another position so I'm picking up he's shifts which means working all this weekend :(

Still doesn't feel real that this time in 2 weeks we will be in the Hunter at our rehersal! I'm suer it was only last week I was saying we still had 6 months to go!
GZIP: On | Load: 0.1