JessieK wrote:Weeee part 3!
Tara, I reeeeally want to get one, especially after seeing Abbeys video! But I'm not sure if we can work it into our budget. We're going to pay off my dress, the photographer and church and then decide what we can afford.
Tracylacy wrote:arrgg we're still trying to decide whether we can justify the expense of a video. I want one, but we didn't originally budget for one. I am struggling to decide.
bryaneunice wrote:This was the exact same thing we went through. In the end we thought there are certain things that photographs just won't capture and decided to have a videographer
melmaretihenry wrote:So FH and I have decided to start having kids almost straight after we get pregnant. Because of this I decided to throw a spanner in the works and possible change our honeymoon, to America. As it may be our last holiday that we have without babies.
Flights return are super cheap, the exchange rate is amazing and thinking of doing a road trip down the pacific coast.
I'm going to pull everything together on my lunch break and then take it home and convince FH that we should do it. Im pretty sure I will get my way.