Re: June 2012

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:11 am

That is awesome! :D

Zenyatta
DIY Bride
DIY Bride

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:51 pm

Where are all the other June brides ???? :-)

I will wait until I get back from OS before typing out the full story - this keyboard is tiny and I keep mking mistakes. Maybe I'll even start a HOF!

L.I.W
Insert Candy Here
Insert Candy Here

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:19 pm

Crashing - love your photos and dress Zenyatta, fabulous!

gdemon
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:51 pm

Whew! It's all over now, wedding and honeymoon!

We had a fair bit of rain on our wedding day as well, Zenyatta, good thinking on your part to get the umbrella! That is a beautiful photo.

We had to make do with a plain black brolly lent to us by our photographer Daniel, who turned out some pretty awesome rainy day shots. I haven't got the pics back yet except for a few teasers. I get a bit weepy still every time I look at this one, which was taken near the end of the night, when DH and I went out to the verandah to get a little time to ourselves. The sparkles are light reflecting on the rain. :)

The cake I baked turned out even better than I expected. :D

photo.JPG

Just a few really sweet memories to share. I teared up halfway through the ceremony (never thought I'd be the sentimental, teary type!) and didn't stop till dinner was served. FIL and MIL kept hugging me and crying, and I feel incredibly lucky to be so loved by DH's family. Dad kept saying loudly that this was the best and most fun wedding he'd ever been to - right in front of my cousin who'd just married last year. Dad later told me that my grandmother and great-aunts talked about the wedding for days and kept describing it in detail to all their relatives.

I was concerned the week before that my DIY flower decorations were too plain and tacky, but DH's grandmother liked them so much, she and DH's niece went round and collected the vases of mini silk roses to bring home after the reception. When she had to go in for surgery a week later, DH's grandmother even took a vase with her to the hospital. :heart:

L.I.W
Insert Candy Here
Insert Candy Here

Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:01 pm

Crashing - that photo of you and your husband in the rain is just amazing! I love it!

Chewdi-Koi
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:25 pm

Mrs G is here :D

Beautiful photos girls! Loving that rain one gdemon!

I dont have any pro photos, just a few that friends have taken..Pretty sure all of them are from iPhones ;)

Firstly My Daddy and I. He tripped on my dress like 3 times haha
ImageImage

Signing the register

My Fave so far
ImageImage

Lovers <3

The amazing decorating done by my mummy & friends :) How awesome do the chandeliers look!

Amanda4Kyle
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:12 pm

Gorgeous photos ladies glad everyones days went so well. It was supposed to be raining for us but cleared up perfectly the morning of! We had such a ball and so much fun. We get the pro shots tonight so ill post them then

Zenyatta
DIY Bride
DIY Bride

Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:25 am

Aloha! I'm back! Congratulations to all June brides :) I'll start my HOF soon... we STILL haven't even seen our whole album - going to have a look today yaaaaaaaaaaay!

darkphoenix
I survived and got married
I survived and got married

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:35 am

Crashing just to say congrats to all you lovely ladies! And the photos are awesome!

Gdemon, you looked stunning and can't believe you made that cake!

Zen, you looked amazing, your dress was just gorgeous!

Chewdi, lol at your dad, mine did the same thing! Love your dress, the last photo with you and DH is great!

And last, Amanda, hurry up with the photos :P

Zenyatta
DIY Bride
DIY Bride

Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:27 pm

Can I share some pics with you girls... they are on the photographer's blog

http://www.gemma-clarke.com/blog/

Second wedding halfway down the page.. the one at Windsor + Ebenezer. Cause I don't think I will get around to making a HOF any time soon... !
GZIP: On | Load: 0.03