A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

Moderator Team
The Mod Squad
The Mod Squad
Topic Author

July 2012

Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:21 pm

Hi ladies, here's a place to meet up with other July 2012 brides and share your plans and ideas :D

pinkperfection
I need a title
I need a title

Re: July 2012

Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:16 am

First July 2012 bride, well here goes.

We are getting married on our 9th anniversary 7/7/12.
We've been engaged for 15 months and I've been a bit slack on wedding stuff due to long engagement and some health issues. Getting right into it now!

Hope to see some more brides soon

pinkperfection
I need a title
I need a title

Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:08 pm

Come on girls, surely there are more July brides on here

sharnieb

Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:54 pm

Our date is the 7th as well! :D Due to the fact it's the 1st weekend of my mid-year break at Uni rather than any significance though. We got engaged at the end of May and wanted to organize the Wedding relatively quickly as we have been together for 8 years this October (we started dating in year 10!) plus I wanted to get married in winter because I'm on meds that make me sweat-prone lol.
Hoping for one of those beautiful clear, crisp winter days but if not rain can make for some great moody photos!

Where are you getting married pinkperfection? What is the weather/temperature usually like there in July?

(yay, my first post! After a number of months of reading lol. Here's as good a place as any to start :) )

pinkperfection
I need a title
I need a title

Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:44 pm

Yay a wedding twin! I've been so lonely in here.
We are getting married at McCracken country club south of Adelaide. It's our 9th anniversary so it will now be a dpivke celebration!
It was a lovely day on Adelaide on the 7th of July this year so fingers crossed. We've had beautiful weather for a lot of this winter.

I received my save the dates and I'm in the process of sending them out :)

sharnieb

Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:51 pm

Sorry for my delay, I'd had a long break from stalking the forum due to assessment time at uni lol. Back to classes now though so I'm back to it :) .

That sounds lovely and I'm crossing fingers for great weather for the two of us! We're getting married in norwest Sydney, and if this year was anything to go buy the weather could do anything! The weather this July was a mixture of absolutely beautiful days and god-horrid days that were freezing and raining. So hopefully we get the former, but I've definitely planned the wedding as though it will be bad weather and anything else is a blessing :) .

That's awesome you can do it on your anniversary, it makes it easier for celebrating subsequent anniversaries as well! Congratulations by the way. We had originally wanted to do ours close to our anniversary in October (which will be our 9 years next year too - even more twinnies lol) but we couldn't wait that long plus its in the middle of term for me. We are going to feel gypped when it comes to celebrating wedding anniversaries though, thats one problem with being together for so long before getting married. Guess we'll just have to celebrate twice! :D My Fiance had originally wanted to do it THIS October, but I had to explain that a wedding involving 2 large families from different states was not going to be organised for peak season in 5 months lol.

That's really exciting about the Save the Dates, it must make it feel so real. The moment that made it really real for me was meeting the celebrant. Our date is starting to get closer now, those last 9 months are going to race by!

LittleMissBride
I need a title
I need a title

Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:46 pm

I'm still in the process of setting an exact date but it will be either July or August, being a destination wedding, I don't have to plan quite as far in advance, but will try and make some decisions within the next few weeks. July would be nice as it could be our anniversary.

amylauriekeet

Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:57 am

Hi everyone!

I'm getting married on the 14th of July, 2012 due to the fact of needing it to happen in Uni holidays and would much prefer it to be cold rather than hot!

I'm so, so happy that it's now 7 and a half months away, but I wish we were getting married tomorrow...

Amy

pinkperfection
I need a title
I need a title

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:14 am

Time to get this thread moving again

ConRtist

Thu May 24, 2012 9:34 pm

I'm a July 2012 bride :) We were thinking of getting married on 07/07 as it is the tanabata festival in Japan.
However the reception venue I loved (Parkwood International Golf Course) was already booked for that Saturday. So we moved it back to 06/07 :D I can't wait! only 6 more weeks to go!
Our ceremony is at the beautiful St Augustine's Catholic Church in Coolangatta.
Our wedding will be colourful, with a 10 colour theme ie Rainbow haha.
GZIP: On | Load: 0.12