Tarz I love Nathania Springs, its such a gorgeous place, and one that we considered. I love the big stained glass windows in the chapel.
We are getting married on the 2nd August and we (well I) chose our wedding date because its our anniversary, our 4th.
We have only done our wedders because I needed to get my engagement ring re-sized and we thought we may aswell look while in the jewllers. Found one that FH liked and the cost of getting mine custom made was cheaper then we had thought it would cost, so thought why wait.
Ok things I have organised so far are:
- Wedding dress (at home hidden in the spare room cupboard)
- bridesmaid dresses
- dj (FH's brother)
- photographer (FH's cousin)
- venue - reception & ceremony (Grand Mercure Pinnacle Valley)
- start & finish times of ceremony and reception
- an umbrella for me in case it rains (still trying to find ones for my BM)
- song for walking down the aisle, first dance, walking into the reception and throwing of bouquet
wow i have more organised then i thought I did
I was starting to panic I wouldn't get everything done