A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

  • 1
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
 
dungie79
I just love to talk
I just love to talk
Posts: 233
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Re: October 2012

Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:53 am

adrienne wrote:
dungie79 wrote:
Two weeks today and I dont feel the way that I thought I should be feeling.. *sigh*. Families eh?!

Anyway, most things are done from this end. Suppliers all paid and hopefully invoices on their way shortly. The only thing that I need to do before I leave is finish my speech and make the Oos and burn the ceremony CD..


It'll all be over soon.... thats what i keep telling myself lol

I am feeling depressed about the lack of "friends" i have after planning my own hens for Kalgoorlie which i was told in no uncertain terms i must have (then that person wont be here now!) so its a total of 3 work people and 2 people i am good friends with since moving here which is pizza and drinks in my back yard :e_boohoo: - Party hard - NOT! , and trying to make a list to my BM/MOH of people to invite for my hens at home (includes/makes up mostly people NOT invited to the wedding as its a family only wedding and they wont be there til the weekend after) of which there is only me, my sister, my MOH and her sister in law that are our age (20-30yrs) coming. Everyone else is over 50 :oops: . Not that thats an issue but it really hits home that i just dont have many friends my age.

I think i need that drink now!


awwwwwwwwww... its hard isnt it. I think that around a third of the ppl coming to my hens are mums friends! Which is actually a good thing coz they are lots of fun. I guess if you try to turn it around, at least it will be a small party and you will have a chance to have a great conversation with everyone there, rather than just briefly chatting. I remember a hens night that I went to where the bride barely spoke to me, and I think that I was only invited to make up numbers!

I also totally get how hard it is to live in another state or country. People dont seem to understand how hard it is sometimes and dont really think about that. They just continue their life happily. Please dont take it to heart. And especially since it was forced upon you to plan it yourself!

Oh gosh, thats exactly what I am thinking... I have to go over to my FILs this weekend and try and sort out the issue, but I am already feeling sick about going. Its not my problem, and whatever decision they make I will respect, but its less than two weeks to go and I dont wanna deal with it!!!
 
User avatar
peony
I just love to talk
I just love to talk
Posts: 576
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:22 pm

Re: October 2012

Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:38 pm

OMG IT'S OCTOBER!! 8O
 
User avatar
stormageddon
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥
Posts: 1628
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:58 am

Re: October 2012

Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:20 pm

Hi Ladies,

Its October you must all be so excited :)
I am November Bride but thought I'd pop in to say good luck :heart: :heart:
 
dungie79
I just love to talk
I just love to talk
Posts: 233
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Re: October 2012

Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:32 pm

Thanks Stormaggedon!!!!

I can say that I am getting married next week! ekkkkkkk

Finally the ceremony play list is done! Phew I am so excited that the recessional is "The best of my love" by the emotions! Super cute and happy!! Along with the fact the fact that "be cool" is one of my fav movies! and i love the rock!

I seriously cant wait to get on the plane and go, although one of my biggest roles as an English teacher in the year, is prepping two students for a city nation wide English which is on Wednesday, so i will be super busy before then, and then leave straight from there to the airport! :D :D :D :D
 
User avatar
sachick90
I survived and got married
I survived and got married
Posts: 587
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:57 pm

Re: October 2012

Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:03 pm

Good luck to all you October brides to be :-) hope all your days are amazing
 
User avatar
peony
I just love to talk
I just love to talk
Posts: 576
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:22 pm

Re: October 2012

Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:02 pm

dungie79 wrote:
Thanks Stormaggedon!!!!

I can say that I am getting married next week! ekkkkkkk

Finally the ceremony play list is done! Phew I am so excited that the recessional is "The best of my love" by the emotions! Super cute and happy!! Along with the fact the fact that "be cool" is one of my fav movies! and i love the rock!

I seriously cant wait to get on the plane and go, although one of my biggest roles as an English teacher in the year, is prepping two students for a city nation wide English which is on Wednesday, so i will be super busy before then, and then leave straight from there to the airport! :D :D :D :D


squeeeee, that is so soon! not sure how often youll pop back before then, but congrats! hope you have an awesome day!
 
dungie79
I just love to talk
I just love to talk
Posts: 233
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Re: October 2012

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:05 pm

peony wrote:
dungie79 wrote:
Thanks Stormaggedon!!!!

I can say that I am getting married next week! ekkkkkkk

Finally the ceremony play list is done! Phew I am so excited that the recessional is "The best of my love" by the emotions! Super cute and happy!! Along with the fact the fact that "be cool" is one of my fav movies! and i love the rock!

I seriously cant wait to get on the plane and go, although one of my biggest roles as an English teacher in the year, is prepping two students for a city nation wide English which is on Wednesday, so i will be super busy before then, and then leave straight from there to the airport! :D :D :D :D


squeeeee, that is so soon! not sure how often youll pop back before then, but congrats! hope you have an awesome day!


I know!!!!! I actually came online tonight in between packing and cleaning to say that I guess that I wont have time to pop in!!! Soooooooooooooooooooooo...
arghhhh!!!! have an amazing day girls!!! you will all look beautiful and everything will go smoothly! Thanks for all of the support! See you on the other side!!!!!!!
 
Longtimecoming
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:14 pm

Re: October 2012

Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:13 pm

WOW Dungie so soon for you!!! 8O Hope you have a wonderful day and cant wait to hear all about it!

23 days to go for me! Cant believe how quickly its going! We all now have our outfits (apart from FH's tie) and they all fit perfectly YAY.

The final things I had to order have been ordered and are on their way, all appointments have either been done or are organised. I feel like I have it all organised but that I still have so much to do at the same time :roll: Getting super excited now though!
 
adrienne
I just love to talk
I just love to talk
Posts: 239
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 11:00 pm

Re: October 2012

Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:41 pm

Longtimecoming wrote:
WOW Dungie so soon for you!!! 8O Hope you have a wonderful day and cant wait to hear all about it!

23 days to go for me! Cant believe how quickly its going! We all now have our outfits (apart from FH's tie) and they all fit perfectly YAY.

The final things I had to order have been ordered and are on their way, all appointments have either been done or are organised. I feel like I have it all organised but that I still have so much to do at the same time :roll: Getting super excited now though!


Yep same here.....all organised (i think). Time to sit back and watch it all happen.

16 days today for me. This time next week we'll be on a plane home which equals only 4 more work days left WOOOOHHOOOO haha. then 3 & 1/2 weeks off! Just waiting til 14 days out so i can look at the damn weather forecast! just need to see if i need a plan B (outdoor beach cereomony).

The only thing left is my MOH shoes and both the BM & MOH jewellery which they are sorting themselves - so i dont know where thats at but im sure they'll get it all sorted between them.

I am actually getting a tad excited :D
 
Wombatta
I survived and got married
I survived and got married
Posts: 717
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:51 am

Re: October 2012

Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:04 am

Hi ladies,
Just wanted to wishing all the October brides wonderful wedding days!!!! Sending you lots of best wishes, and congratulations!!!!
:heart:
 
adrienne
I just love to talk
I just love to talk
Posts: 239
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 11:00 pm

Re: October 2012

Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:01 pm

Wombatta wrote:
Hi ladies,
Just wanted to wishing all the October brides wonderful wedding days!!!! Sending you lots of best wishes, and congratulations!!!!
:heart:


Thanks Wombatta! :heart:
 
User avatar
peony
I just love to talk
I just love to talk
Posts: 576
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:22 pm

Re: October 2012

Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:52 pm

Wombatta wrote:
Hi ladies,
Just wanted to wishing all the October brides wonderful wedding days!!!! Sending you lots of best wishes, and congratulations!!!!
:heart:


Thanks C! It's such a crazy feeling in the lead-up.. excitement but stress that there's so much still to organise. I can't wait for the day to come so I can just enjoy it all! :)
 
adrienne
I just love to talk
I just love to talk
Posts: 239
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 11:00 pm

Re: October 2012

Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:33 pm

Congrats to all the last weekend girls! hope it was everything you wanted!! :heart:

Righteo girls who is up this week?
I am next weekend on the 20th.

Congratulations and i wish you all the best for you big day this week girls!!
 
Jennifer23
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:21 am

Re: October 2012

Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:27 am

I am the next week after you! I wish I posted on here more often :(

Good luck with your wedding :)
 
Future Mrs T
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:14 pm

Re: October 2012

Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:56 pm

Im on next weekend the 20th as well!! Cant Wait!!
 
User avatar
peony
I just love to talk
I just love to talk
Posts: 576
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:22 pm

Re: October 2012

Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:20 pm

Good luck girls! Not long to go now!! :) Exciting!!
 
dungie79
I just love to talk
I just love to talk
Posts: 233
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Re: October 2012

Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:04 pm

Good luck for this weekend ladies!!!!!

My wedding was last Thursday and it really was an amazing and magicial day!!! Everything worked out perfectly and it went without a hitch!!! My MUA and Hairdresser made me look like a princess!!!! DH (!!!) looked amazing and was so sweet and even cried twice during the speeches, poor little thing! And here was I tearing up at the thought of walking down the aisle. It was like the actress in me came out and went straight into a role! haha

It really went by so quickly and everyone seemed to have a great time. The only disappointment was my BM being late on the day and then not even giving me a card... *sigh* (I know that they have financial problems, so I didnt expect/want them to contribute anything). But thats not really important.. Im married!
 
User avatar
peony
I just love to talk
I just love to talk
Posts: 576
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:22 pm

Re: October 2012

Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:41 pm

CONGRATULATIONS DUNGIE!!!!

I'm so thrilled for you that your day went so perfectly :heart: :heart:
I'm sure you will treasure the memories forever.

You're a MRS!!!!!!!!! :D :D
 
User avatar
peony
I just love to talk
I just love to talk
Posts: 576
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:22 pm

Re: October 2012

Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:46 pm

Well this will probably be my last opportunity to post on here before the big day/the big move, so just want to say thank you (and also congrats!!) to all my fabulous month twins.
Planning would not have been the same without the lovely October brides here!! :heart:

Talk to you girls soon :wink:
 
dungie79
I just love to talk
I just love to talk
Posts: 233
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Re: October 2012

Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:43 pm

peony wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS DUNGIE!!!!

I'm so thrilled for you that your day went so perfectly :heart: :heart:
I'm sure you will treasure the memories forever.

You're a MRS!!!!!!!!! :D :D


as will you be super soon!! have the most amazing and special day!!! xxxx
  • 1
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
GZIP: On | Load: 0.02