A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

dungie79
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Re: October 2012

Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:43 pm

Cmon oct girls!!!!!! tell the rest of us how your big day was!!!!!!!!

adrienne
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:38 pm

Hi Dungie,

Looks like everyone is still on thier honeymoon! haha

Check out my S&T for the story :)

Longtimecoming

Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:47 pm

Hi girls!

Or should I say ladies now we are all "respectable married women" :D :P

Hope everyone had a fantastic wedding day and you are all enjoying married life.

We had a great day, a couple of scary moments the day before when we thought our wedding car was not going to get here then DH's step brother got sick but they both got there in the end. The only hitch on the day was my mum forgetting how to lace up my dress 8O and the photographer ran slightly late getting to DH and son but all worked out in the end as well.

We had great fun at our ceremony with our kids providing a few laughs just by being themselves. My daughter is definitely born to be in the spotlight! Then the reception was an awesome party with our family and closest friends.

Married life is not much different then our life before was apart from the fact I now get to call Ben my husband after 12 years of boyfriend/fiance/partner!

Will put a few pics up when I get them from the photographer next week. Would love to see everyone elses too.

peony
I just love to talk
I just love to talk

Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:34 pm

Glad to hear everyones days went so well! Isn't it insane how fast it goes??
Ours was over in five minutes I swear! We had great weather (definitely wasnt optimistic in the leadup as the forecasts continually showed rain and max temps of 19).

It was the best day of our lives.. and I think our guests had a lot of fun too which made me really happy. When guests are happy it just sets the mood.. I loved every moment and wish we could do it all over again! :D

The honeymoon was magic as well. I have never been anywhere as pretty as Bora Bora, and the staff are sooooo wonderful. Loved it, loved it, loved it..

Back to reality now.. oh well.. but I'll be looking forward to all the pics and stories from you girls so that I can live in wedding land a little longer :)
GZIP: On | Load: 0.04