A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

 
User avatar
stormageddon
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥
Posts: 1628
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:58 am

Re: November 2012

Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:29 pm

OMGosh my dress is ready!!!!!


I so wanna leave work and go get it now but i will have to wait til sat morning :(
 
User avatar
Miss Michelle
I need a title
I need a title
Posts: 1306
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:57 pm

Re: November 2012

Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:41 am

curly wrote:
stormageddon wrote:
OMGosh my dress is ready!!!!!


I so wanna leave work and go get it now but i will have to wait til sat morning :(


WoohoO!! :) Look forward to seeing pics..

We have a bit of an issue with our tree slices.... they are starting to split even though we have oiled them. They definitely aren't going to hold out for another month until the wedding =/ Grrrrr hope we can find something over the next few weeks which wont split so fast. :?

Can you use a varnish to seal them?
 
User avatar
stormageddon
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥
Posts: 1628
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:58 am

Re: November 2012

Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:32 am

eeek, last night I had a stupid crazy thought I might like a bouquet!!!! WTF!

NO we are all having lace parasols and the are really pretty but all of a sudden i crave flowers? tell me how crazy this sounds 3 weeks out!
 
User avatar
Miss Michelle
I need a title
I need a title
Posts: 1306
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:57 pm

Re: November 2012

Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:45 am

stormageddon wrote:
eeek, last night I had a stupid crazy thought I might like a bouquet!!!! WTF!

NO we are all having lace parasols and the are really pretty but all of a sudden i crave flowers? tell me how crazy this sounds 3 weeks out!

Hehe! Um yes it is a little crazy ;) But if you were just after bouquets for yourself and your BMs a florist might be able to help you out. On the day of my cousin's wedding she decided she felt a bit lost without a bouquet so her Mum went to the local supermarket and bought her a bunch of gyp (or baby's breath, not sure exactly), they wrapped it in some hessian strips they had and ta-da!
 
Digitalista
I just love to talk
I just love to talk
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:48 pm

Re: November 2012

Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:04 pm

stormageddon wrote:
eeek, last night I had a stupid crazy thought I might like a bouquet!!!! WTF!

NO we are all having lace parasols and the are really pretty but all of a sudden i crave flowers? tell me how crazy this sounds 3 weeks out!



It's ok I have decided I may want a harpist... 8O :P :roll:
 
Digitalista
I just love to talk
I just love to talk
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:48 pm

Re: November 2012

Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:39 pm

FH said no. :cry: that put an end to that one
 
Digitalista
I just love to talk
I just love to talk
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:48 pm

Re: November 2012

Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:17 am

He said no because of the cost. My dress alterations come in at the same price so I guess that is why. oh well. :|
 
falling_dawn
I just love to talk
I just love to talk
Posts: 355
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:16 pm

Re: November 2012

Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:23 am

Spent the yesterday making gum paste flowers it was soooooooohard :lol:

photos are in my S&T :bdance:
yesterday was the last RSVP day so we are now down to 5 that we have not heard from the stragglers called me to RSVP but that's better then no communication at all :lol:

going to work on the seating arrangements and FG baskets today and off to the market to try and find a frame for the seating chart and a ring box :P


gahhhhhhhh its all to close oh and we have to do the lolly selection and email the lady, still have not got the dance lessons booked 8O
 
User avatar
stormageddon
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥
Posts: 1628
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:58 am

Re: November 2012

Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:38 pm

ok so i got my dress on Saturday and its too big! guess i lost more weight than i thought so i have to get it taken in, it's beautiful though :) I will post pics tomorrow :D
 
falling_dawn
I just love to talk
I just love to talk
Posts: 355
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:16 pm

Re: November 2012

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:11 pm

stormageddon wrote:
ok so i got my dress on Saturday and its too big! guess i lost more weight than i thought so i have to get it taken in, it's beautiful though :) I will post pics tomorrow :D


YAY for you can't wait to see the photos :bdance:
 
User avatar
stormageddon
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥
Posts: 1628
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:58 am

Re: November 2012

Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:01 am

pics are in my S&T :D
 
User avatar
stormageddon
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥
Posts: 1628
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:58 am

Re: November 2012

Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:01 pm

I was in a rush saturday when i dropped my dress at the alterations lady and not wanting to run late for my hens party i didnt garb my receipt for the dress, i didnt get the cost and i didnt even get a date to pick the dress up. oops. guess i better call and ask lol

my MOH talked me into buying a bag on Saturday lol, it is a matching pair with my shoes, i dont really think i will need a bag on the day but her reasoning was that i will wear my shoes again and need a bag then, lol dont have to twist my arm too hard...

the flowers i liked on ebay are in London and I have left it a bit latte now but my BM is flying from London so she is going to get them for me and bring them over yay

19 SLEEPS!!!!!!!
 
User avatar
Miss Michelle
I need a title
I need a title
Posts: 1306
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:57 pm

Re: November 2012

Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:07 pm

stormageddon wrote:
I was in a rush saturday when i dropped my dress at the alterations lady and not wanting to run late for my hens party i didnt garb my receipt for the dress, i didnt get the cost and i didnt even get a date to pick the dress up. oops. guess i better call and ask lol

my MOH talked me into buying a bag on Saturday lol, it is a matching pair with my shoes, i dont really think i will need a bag on the day but her reasoning was that i will wear my shoes again and need a bag then, lol dont have to twist my arm too hard...

the flowers i liked on ebay are in London and I have left it a bit latte now but my BM is flying from London so she is going to get them for me and bring them over yay

19 SLEEPS!!!!!!!

Isn't it funny the things you forget?! When I was trying on my dress we talked about doing alterations at about 4 weeks to the wedding... in my head I thought I had booked them in, but when I checked my diary I realised I hadn't made an appointment. Oops!

Hehe, good point with the bag, you may as well get one to match your shoes ;)
 
Digitalista
I just love to talk
I just love to talk
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:48 pm

Re: November 2012

Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:59 pm

My mother is currently on her way over here to discuss the seating plan which she was clearly not happy about when I showed her the other day. . . I have changed it but she doesn't know that yet. :?
 
User avatar
stormageddon
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥
Posts: 1628
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:58 am

Re: November 2012

Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:21 am

I am so glad I am having a cocktail wedding and dont have to worry about seating plans :)

has anyone got their final invoice for their reception yet? our Function manager has had all our info for the last 2 weeks and said she would have to send us all the info to make sure its correct and then after that they would issue the invoice, i have sent a few emails since and no response? I just want it paid for so its another thing checked off the list/....
 
User avatar
Miss Michelle
I need a title
I need a title
Posts: 1306
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:57 pm

Re: November 2012

Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:39 am

stormageddon wrote:
I am so glad I am having a cocktail wedding and dont have to worry about seating plans :)

has anyone got their final invoice for their reception yet? our Function manager has had all our info for the last 2 weeks and said she would have to send us all the info to make sure its correct and then after that they would issue the invoice, i have sent a few emails since and no response? I just want it paid for so its another thing checked off the list/....

Same, I would hate to try and seat everyone, there's always someone who's going to be unhappy...

We have paid for our food in full and balance for drinks is due on the night.
 
User avatar
mrsWtobe
I need a title
I need a title
Posts: 998
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:56 pm

Re: November 2012

Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:13 pm

YAY ladies not long to go now! I haven't been around WC much but back in the land of the living!

So exciting to see everyone's tickers now under a month to go!!! Holy cow!!!

hope everyone is well!

xx
 
User avatar
Miss Michelle
I need a title
I need a title
Posts: 1306
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:57 pm

Re: November 2012

Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:04 pm

mrsWtobe wrote:
YAY ladies not long to go now! I haven't been around WC much but back in the land of the living!

So exciting to see everyone's tickers now under a month to go!!! Holy cow!!!

hope everyone is well!

xx

Yay welcome back! Great to see you wedding twin :heart:
 
User avatar
stormageddon
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥
Posts: 1628
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:58 am

Re: November 2012

Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:04 am

17 sleeps............ :heart: :heart:
 
User avatar
stormageddon
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥
♥ Mrs Weirdy ♥
Posts: 1628
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:58 am

Re: November 2012

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:12 am

oh no Curly, that completed sux! can you not refuse to go? this is meant to be your party and if its not what you want.....
GZIP: On | Load: 0.27